Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You've got to be kidding me.

So is it not considered radical to impose Sharia Law in London?

Please Muslim people, I would love your take on this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

So is it not considered radical to impose Sharia Law in London?

Please Muslim people, I would love your take on this.
    If any of those fucking raghead try this here I swear im going to have a backpack of scratch offs while drinking forties and smoking pack upon pack of cigarettes. You'll be with me along with about twenty of my MMA buddies. God I want to go I fucking London and kick the shit out of them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

If any of those fucking raghead try this here I swear im going to have a backpack of scratch offs while drinking forties and smoking pack upon pack of cigarettes. You'll be with me along with about twenty of my MMA buddies. God I want to go I fucking London and kick the shit out of them.
    Also feed them a shit ton of bacon.
    Show them the better things in life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Also feed them a shit ton of bacon.
    Show them the better things in life.
    I'll carve thousands of wooden pigs and throw them at them. Wait, better yet, let's just sick the NJ State Police on them, those are the grimiest pigs in the world.

Thanks

How old are you man? You sound like the stupidest lier e-thug. You aren't mma you aren't navy seal, fuck off man.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    How old are you man? You sound like the stupidest lier e-thug. You aren't mma you aren't navy seal, fuck off man.
    Suck it kid, 19 an I've proven it to the other members that actually matter on this site. If your raghead friends try enacting shariah law in the states I'll fucking beat the shit out of all of them, they're intolerant, uneducated bitches. Hell, you're attempting to call me ignorant and you can't even spell correctly. See that X at the top right hand corner of your web browser? That's for you. Get the fuck out with your intolerant views. Fucking egotistical brat.

Thanks

Suck it kid, 19 an I've proven it to the other members that actually matter on this site. If your raghead friends try enacting shariah law in the states I'll fucking beat the shit out of all of them, they're intolerant, uneducated bitches. Hell, you're attempting to call me ignorant and you can't even spell correctly. See that X at the top right hand corner of your web browser? That's for you. Get the fuck out with your intolerant views. Fucking egotistical brat.
    I'm an atheist, And I'm sorry if there was one spelling or punctuation error. I wan on an i-pad. I love how you say intolerant views, and then you say that people who believe that shariah law is for rag-head ******s, and that you want to beat the shit out of them. And you act like people matter on this site? This is a small little forum that is filled with coders, kids looking to score pub hacks, and e-thugs like you.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    I'm an atheist, And I'm sorry if there was one spelling or punctuation error. I wan on an i-pad. I love how you say intolerant views, and then you say that people who believe that shariah law is for rag-head ******s, and that you want to beat the shit out of them. And you act like people matter on this site? This is a small little forum that is filled with coders, kids looking to score pub hacks, and e-thugs like you.
    Do you even know what the fuck is going on over there? Because you obviously do not if you're defending them. I do not call all Muslims ragheads. I only call the extremists and the ones who blindly defend their religion without having anything to back it up ragheads.

Shariah law over in Britain is the enacting enforcement of Muslim rules in differential areas. There is no parliamentary procedure pushing these laws through, groups of Muslims themselves are enacting (UNLAWFULLY) these rules in these areas. They are putting their own "shariah police" into these areas to enforce these Muslim-based laws.

So you're defending these intolerant fuckers. You're just as bad as them if you HONESTLY can defend them. And bullshit you're an atheist, every atheist here has said the same shit as me, not backed the motherfuckers up. Stop lying to yourself and being a hypocrite, you're just picking fights because you know NOTHING about this subject.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    but what if i'm a highly trained navy seal who has been on many covert missions and is trained in hand to hand combat, they can't touch me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Haze For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (10-27-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    but what if i'm a highly trained navy seal who has been on many covert missions and is trained in hand to hand combat, they can't touch me
    Remove them with force for me I can't get over there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The thing that really pisses me off about dumb shit like this, is that if we went to an Islamic republic and preached freedom,
    we'd probably be publicly executed or thrown into a cell to rot until a big enough stink was made back in the States about us.
    These people need to understand the concept of freedom, and if they DO in fact understand it, then they need to stop being intolerant cunts.

Thanks
    The thing that really pisses me off about dumb shit like this, is that if we went to an Islamic republic and preached freedom,
    we'd probably be publicly executed or thrown into a cell to rot until a big enough stink was made back in the States about us.
    These people need to understand the concept of freedom, and if they DO in fact understand it, then they need to stop being intolerant cunts.
    That'll never happen. What we need is either for them to all be executed, or for a new "Muhammad" to come forth and convince them to stop being fucking retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    No there's many like you in Egypt and no thing happened like thrown one like you into a cell

just stop lying

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

No there's many like you in Egypt and no thing happened like thrown one like you into a cell

just stop lying
    Do they also preach religious tolerance included in said freedom? So far from what I've been told by a few of my friends in Egypt who aren't Islamic they're treated like shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Do they also preach religious tolerance included in said freedom? So far from what I've been told by a few of my friends in Egypt who aren't Islamic they're treated like shit.
    Wrong ... After 25th January Revolution Every Thing Changed..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast