Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Your thought proccess : Lets save everyone because everyone should have the same rights.
    Reality if your thought process was right: Everyone is starving because there aren't enough global resources.
    Everyone should have the same the rights, but that's impossible.

And my point wasn't all about famine, my point was that it's pretty fucking stupid to think that people shouldn't worry about things like cancer,diseases, famine,murder.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

And my point wasn't all about famine, my point was that it's pretty fucking stupid to think that people shouldn't worry about things like cancer,diseases, famine,murder.
    I do agree, these things can not be taken lightly. The reason the whole "OH MAH GAWD AMANDA TODD KILLD HERSELF /CRI" pisses me off is because if she wasn't already youtube famous no one would give two shits. I honestly, and not being heartless, do not give even three shits AND a fuck about her, because I have no connection to her. I know people who have committed suicide, and yes it is painful, because I knew them. Defending a random person just because they're infamous over something they brought on themselves because what they did is "upsetting" to me is the definition of hypocrisy, because you are not defending the other thousands upon thousands who have killed themselves beforehand as they were not "infamous" nor "famous". My whole point is, you guys honestly do not care about her. You guys "act" like you do, but seriously, who was she to you? Are you going to change your entire perspective on life and your quality of life over this incident? No. So there is no reason to talk about it.

In this thread I have noticed the supporters act like they are some sort of "beacon of hope", like they are "above the rest" for saying what they are saying. It disgusts me. It is the definition of hypocrisy. I am saying what I am saying because I am HONEST. I'm not going to lie and say I care about her killing herself because I do not, nor will I ever care. If I cared about every person who killed themselves, I would kill myself as well from the burden, stress, and anxiety as of such. There is no reason. And so I take no interest in this case as well just because "the media" advertises it. This is an excellent example of how the mainstream media is brainwashing the masses, and I KNOW you guys are going to give me shit for saying that, but it is true. The media took an interest, and so did you. If the media did not, you wouldn't even know about it nor care.

So let's shut the fuck up about this bitch and move on with our lives. There is no reason to even be thinking of her as she is already gone from the face of this Earth in living spirit, so she is not affecting our futures. Stop driveling on what is already the past.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (10-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I do agree, these things can not be taken lightly. The reason the whole "OH MAH GAWD AMANDA TODD KILLD HERSELF /CRI" pisses me off is because if she wasn't already youtube famous no one would give two shits. I honestly, and not being heartless, do not give even three shits AND a fuck about her, because I have no connection to her. I know people who have committed suicide, and yes it is painful, because I knew them. Defending a random person just because they're infamous over something they brought on themselves because what they did is "upsetting" to me is the definition of hypocrisy, because you are not defending the other thousands upon thousands who have killed themselves beforehand as they were not "infamous" nor "famous". My whole point is, you guys honestly do not care about her. You guys "act" like you do, but seriously, who was she to you? Are you going to change your entire perspective on life and your quality of life over this incident? No. So there is no reason to talk about it.

In this thread I have noticed the supporters act like they are some sort of "beacon of hope", like they are "above the rest" for saying what they are saying. It disgusts me. It is the definition of hypocrisy. I am saying what I am saying because I am HONEST. I'm not going to lie and say I care about her killing herself because I do not, nor will I ever care. If I cared about every person who killed themselves, I would kill myself as well from the burden, stress, and anxiety as of such. There is no reason. And so I take no interest in this case as well just because "the media" advertises it. This is an excellent example of how the mainstream media is brainwashing the masses, and I KNOW you guys are going to give me shit for saying that, but it is true. The media took an interest, and so did you. If the media did not, you wouldn't even know about it nor care.

So let's shut the fuck up about this bitch and move on with our lives. There is no reason to even be thinking of her as she is already gone from the face of this Earth in living spirit, so she is not affecting our futures. Stop driveling on what is already the past.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (10-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I couldn't have said it any better.

job Lehsyrus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

I have to add these.

Last edited by Lehsyrus; 10-14-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Sensing loads of butthurt in this thread.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks

Well here's the bigger question. Who draws the lines for rights.
    I'm not saying any of the above should be ignored, but when people post shit on the internet and expect our condolences, they shouldn't get any.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    She had it coming. Im glad she offed herself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    She killed herself XDDDDDDDDDDD

What a dumb bitch. No respect to anyone who takes their own life, dead or otherwise (failed).
    Aww , cmon Dave ...

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Um no. I don't care about breast cancer, but I do care about other shit. I do walk for hunger every year and it's not much but I do my part. I don't care about breast cancer because it's not a death sentence if you have it, and its just blown up for no reason because it's boobs. There's no helping Africa, they have to solve problems on their own. Other countries' effort to help them are futile because they just end up killing themselves and waging war against themselves. I also do not care about Amanda Todd, because she seems like any other stupid ignorant teen out there. I feel no sorrow for someone that I do not agree with.
    I hope you burn in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Fantastic, my grammar is off. You've been using circular logic the ENTIRE time. And since you can't own up to it, you're going to call me out on my grammar. Petty.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

FTFY .
    Own up to what? Your logic is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    So is yours. Grammar*

Before you try and say other people are spelling words wrong, you should check your spellings first. Ignorant little fuck. You care about her for what reason, because she couldn't escape from it right? BUT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT SHE'S THE ONE WHO DONE THE THINGS THAT LED HER TO THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Insignificant idiot.
    Grammar has nothing to do with spelling you retard fucking thot , this is why I didn't wanna waste my time on you. You already failed. She obviosuly didn't ASK anyone to bully her. She flashed ONCE for half a second, you fucking retard. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Defends girl that committed suicide.

Tells fellow Mpgh'er to go die

Brilliant.
    I defended her life for a reason , I have no reason to care about his.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NotSpeltWrong View Post
    She had it coming. Im glad she offed herself.
    Hey random. Go die and never come back on MPGH , mmk?
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 10-14-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Sensing loads of butthurt in this thread.
    The red and puckery level of this thread is unrivaled.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I don't think anyones doubting the fact that what she did was stupid , this whole thing started because I just want YOU (only you) to stop calling her names. We all get the point that theres bigger shit out there and more problems but let the girl rest in fucking PEACE and not still have internet nerds talking shit about her while shes dead.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 10-14-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    I don't think anyones doughting the fact that what she did was stupid , this whole thing started because I just want YOU (only you) to stop calling her names. We all get the point that theres bigger shit out there and more problems but let the girl rest in fucking PEACE and not still have internet nerds talking shit about her while shes dead.
    Who are you, her mother?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    I don't think anyones doughting the fact that what she did was stupid , this whole thing started because I just want YOU (only you) to stop calling her names. We all get the point that theres bigger shit out there and more problems but let the girl rest in fucking PEACE and not still have internet nerds talking shit about her while shes dead.
    Insulting alive people; ok
    Insulting dead people; not ok
    Tells people to stop calling people names, call people names.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

aeronyx (10-14-2012),Lehsyrus (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post

Who are you, her mother?
    Why are you posting here if you are doing nothing but saying useless spam?

Thanks

Why are you posting here if you are doing nothing but saying useless spam?
    Let me remind you what this section is and how ironic your statement is.

General - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-14-2012)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast