Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

CANADA vs AUSTRALIA

When Canadians get bullied:

When Australians get bullied:

Casey was bullied because of his weight, Amanda was bullied because she flashed her tits online (even though she's <18yo) and fucked some guy that had a girlfriend. Despite this, Casey has been portrayed, on occasions, as a "bully" because he defended himself, and Amanda was portrayed as a helpless girl who had so much to give. The media can suck my asshole.

People get bullied everyday. Pay more attention to those around you and don't just hop on bandwagons.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The whole Amanda Todd incident is fucking stupid, she deserves what happened, people get sexually abused by there parents and suicide yet that goes unheard of, but when a girl suicides over sending pictures of her tits online and fucking a dude, every feels bad for her.

However i do feel bad for her as she was blackmailed by a pedophile and teased and shit, but this doesn't change the fact of what she had done (Posted pics of her self naked and having sex with a guy with a girlfriend), i just feel like the media shouldn't over dramatize this but that is the only thing the media is good at doing, making little things a big deal.
    Last edited by Aznganxter; 10-17-2012 at 04:59 AM.
    CPU: Intel i5 2500k
    MEMORY: Gskill 8gb 1600mhz (4gb x 2)
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
    HDD: OCZ Agility 3 (60gb) and WD Caviar Blue (1tb)
    GPU: HIS AMD HD 6950 (x2 crossfire)

My Anime List: https://myanimelist.net/profile/CowsGoMooo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nah man, Casey actually was a dipshit. Practically two arrogant assholes born out of welfare taking it out on each other but fatty has an excuse because he can't control his diet. And Casey didn't have chronic depression he just says he was bullied. The media was right in calling Casey a bully because the guy who was antagonising Casey was the victim of Casey many years prior, and only now decided to fight back. All we have is heresay tbh, but honestly I find it unbelievable for Casey to claim he was the victim for so long yet the school did nothing about it. That isn't how the Board of Education nor how the schools in AU work. People lose their jobs over this kind of shit. My former principal was put on report then put on 4 years probation just because he expelled my friend for knocking a kid out, yet failed to realise that the little kid also sexually molested my friends little sister. Of course the expulsion was reversed but now if the principal makes the slightest mistake again he'll be barred from the education system for life. The reason why there was no action taken in Casey's case was because the school knew that they were both fuckwits, they knew about both sides of the story and there was no proper course of action other than expelling them both.

I know you mean well, but Casey is just about the worst example you could have chosen.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
    The whole Amanda Todd incident is fucking stupid, she deserves what happened, people get sexually abused by there parents and suicide yet that goes unheard of, but when a girl suicides over sending pictures of her tits online and fucking a dude, every feels bad for her.

However i do feel bad for her as she was blackmailed by a pedophile and teased and shit, but this doesn't change the fact of what she had done (Posted pics of her self naked and having sex with a guy with a girlfriend), i just feel like the media shouldn't over dramatize this but that is the only thing the media is good at doing, making little things a big deal.
    she doesn't deserve death though, she sure doesn't deserve the attention that everyone is giving her though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ??????????????????

Comparing 2 countries and their "bullies" based on a video with 2 kids and a girl who was severely depressed and cutting herself? OP is officially a tard.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    ??????????????????

Comparing 2 countries and their "bullies" based on a video with 2 kids and a girl who was severely depressed and cutting herself? OP is officially a tard.
    Just trying to make a point that the Amanda Todd incident doesn't deserve all the media attention its receiving when other people suffer from similar situations yet may barely make the local news. It's just been blown way out of proportion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Are we really going to get into this bullshit again?
    Just when we thought these threads were gone..
    Let it die please, this is basically flame baiting Canadians.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.REZ View Post

Just trying to make a point that the Amanda Todd incident doesn't deserve all the media attention its receiving when other people suffer from similar situations yet may barely make the local news. It's just been blown way out of proportion.
    Are you fucking stupid?
    You're comparing two countries and over two incidents and generalizing them.
    So if I go to Australia and bully someone far enough to commit suicide, can I call all Australian's pussies??

BEST LOGIC EVER: LETS COMPARE TO ENTIRE COUNTRIES BECAUSE OF TWO INCIDENTS xDDDDDDDDDD
    Last edited by Canadian; 10-17-2012 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Are you fucking stupid?
    You're comparing two countries and over two incidents and generalizing them.
    So if I go to Australia and bully someone far enough to commit suicide, can I call all Australian's pussies??
    Yes, if you want to.
    If you actually read the bottom part rather than just watch the videos, you can see that I didn't call Canadians pussies, but I just don't agree with the way the media has blown the situations, both of them, out of proportion and the way both situations were manipulated. In both cases, the media DOES NOT portray the entire stories and thus, leave the majority of people who do not do additional research believing everything the lies being fed to them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    All i care about is how the big nigga wrecked the little nigga

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

BluntGod_ (10-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Yes, if you want to.
    If you actually read the bottom part rather than just watch the videos, you can see that I didn't call Canadians pussies, but I just don't agree with the way the media has blown the situations, both of them, out of proportion and the way both situations were manipulated. In both cases, the media DOES NOT portray the entire stories and thus, leave the majority of people who do not do additional research believing everything the lies being fed to them.
    You're contradicting yourself? If this has to do with two stories blown out of proportion why would you put "When Canadians get bullied" and when "Australians get bullied.".
    It's alright that your trying to feed your ego and then when you look like an idiot you try to change the entire subject. You're implying that Canadians are pussies and when Australians get bullied they are big and tough and don't put up with bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

You're contradicting yourself? If this has to do with two stories blown out of proportion why would you put "When Canadians get bullied" and when "Australians get bullied.".
    It's alright that your trying to feed your ego and then when you look like an idiot you try to change the entire subject. You're implying that Canadians are pussies and when Australians get bullied they are big and tough and don't put up with bullshit.
    If you say so bro. Nothing I say will change your mind and I don't really see how I'm feeding my ego. I, personally, don't get bullied so, even if I was trying to do as you said, it would not apply to me anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    stupid thread...
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Its kinda sad that she died, but she was naive too..
    Which alot of girls are nowadays.
    If you look at the comments of that vid, everyone cares.. BUT ONLY WHEN IT ALREADY HAPPENED.
    And such things are happening every day, the internet is bad shit if you can't keep your privacy..

lol'd at 2nd vid.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

These shit make me think about life, remove the thread!
    My brain starts to burn :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    When Canadians get bullied:

When Australians get bullied:

Casey was bullied because of his weight, Amanda was bullied because she flashed her tits online (even though she's <18yo) and fucked some guy that had a girlfriend. Despite this, Casey has been portrayed, on occasions, as a "bully" because he defended himself, and Amanda was portrayed as a helpless girl who had so much to give. The media can suck my asshole.

People get bullied everyday. Pay more attention to those around you and don't just hop on bandwagons.
    You REALLY brought this shit back. Good job , wise mod.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast