Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

which would basically mean everyone would be in there "genjutsu" for about a week till they die of starvation.

Brilliant plan.
    unless someway somehow they do eat while they're in it. Maybe its a genjutsu that l... fuck it. This moon plan stupid. -.-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

-Madara_Uchihă- (10-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post

unless someway somehow they do eat while they're in it. Maybe its a genjutsu that l... fuck it. This moon plan stupid. -.-

Kishi will explain eventually.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It won't happen tho.

Basically, its like this world but you can fulfill your dreams. The world will be like a same copy but as i said before, you can fulfill your dreams. Also, they would be able to eat there, as i said its a copy of the real world but changed. What Naruto the ****** wants is "REALITY REALITY, I LOV REALITY, DONT CHAG TO FAKE WURLD" but if madara said, you and sasuke will be friends, that'll convince him.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Two glaring faults with this plan.

1. If the plan goes through, glaring shonen no jutsu will break it. Which would be COOL TO SEE if it wasn't a kids show.(in other words tried something new with the whole mind control thing.).

2. Given the nature of this series, it seems just right to capture bee and naruto through a war.
    -The more sensible villain would realize he could be a ninja for once.
    A). Ok so if everyone in the world is against midara......wouldn't it be kind of a waste to put them all in genjutsu?
    B). Given the fact that naruto is the protagonist it seems a bit redundant to put him under genjutsu.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    You wouldn't.

If you're in a genjutsu for that it's a dreamland which is a new world, I doubt anyone would figure it out that it was a genjutsu. Once it's done, there's no going back because the moon is always facing the earth.

WHY DONT THE FKING NARUTO FANBOY NOOB KAKSHI ****** AND DAT HEP MADARA.

Thas why i hate Naruto as in the character. He a ******, he lov sasuke.
    That's not true, we have no idea how exactly it's going to work. We could get a Matrix scenario where they figure out they're in an illusion and break it.

Also, try to make more sense when you post, especially when you're calling the title character and one of the best if not the best character in the show gay.

which would basically mean everyone would be in there "genjutsu" for about a week till they die of starvation.

Brilliant plan.
    Um, no? You can manipulate someone into doing something in reality while under that genjutsu, like eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Kishi will explain eventually.
    It would seem most people are too stupid to realize this.

It won't happen tho.

Basically, its like this world but you can fulfill your dreams. The world will be like a same copy but as i said before, you can fulfill your dreams. Also, they would be able to eat there, as i said its a copy of the real world but changed. What Naruto the ****** wants is "REALITY REALITY, I LOV REALITY, DONT CHAG TO FAKE WURLD" but if madara said, you and sasuke will be friends, that'll convince him.
    So, someone is a ****** for having a friend? Well, we know who's the 30 year old virgin in mommy's basement...

Two glaring faults with this plan.

1. If the plan goes through, glaring shonen no jutsu will break it. Which would be COOL TO SEE if it wasn't a kids show.(in other words tried something new with the whole mind control thing.).

2. Given the nature of this series, it seems just right to capture bee and naruto through a war.
    -The more sensible villain would realize he could be a ninja for once.
    A). Ok so if everyone in the world is against midara......wouldn't it be kind of a waste to put them all in genjutsu?
    B). Given the fact that naruto is the protagonist it seems a bit redundant to put him under genjutsu.
    If you think this is a kid's show, please NEVER have children. Actually, you shouldn't do that for separate reasons, but that's besides the point. How can you really do something new with mind control? Make them do different things while controlled? That's not really new...

How is that a waste, to put them in a genjutsu? Have you NOT been reading the last few chapters...?

I also recommend you go look up what the word "redundant" means, even if you did mean POINTLESS (which it wouldn't be), you used the word totally wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Naruto isn't going to get caught by the Genjutsu anyways.

That's what the movie "Naruto: Road to Ninja" was about. If the Moon-eye plan were to go into effect. (And Yes, Kishi wrote it himself)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (10-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I think everyone falling for Kishi trap.

Kabuto already told Madara that Obito had strayed away from the original plan. I don't think you guy know the ramification of what that means.

A. Obito figured out Madara plan is a fake and he's being used.
    B. Holy shyt then what is Obito plan?
    C. Both Madara and Obito know that Obito is not following the "Original Plan". So it must be pretty awkward/kool to be fighting on the battle field knowing you cant put all your trust into a past ally.

Another thought. Has Sauske reveled what his own EMS can do. All we know is he's gotten all of Itachi techniques like Ameratsu and Susanoo and Izangi and what not. But nothing original from Sauske. I doubt Kishi will leave Sauske at Itachi power level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That's not true, we have no idea how exactly it's going to work. We could get a Matrix scenario where they figure out they're in an illusion and break it.

Also, try to make more sense when you post, especially when you're calling the title character and one of the best if not the best character in the show gay.

Um, no? You can manipulate someone into doing something in reality while under that genjutsu, like eat.

It would seem most people are too stupid to realize this.

So, someone is a ****** for having a friend? Well, we know who's the 30 year old virgin in mommy's basement...

If you think this is a kid's show, please NEVER have children. Actually, you shouldn't do that for separate reasons, but that's besides the point. How can you really do something new with mind control? Make them do different things while controlled? That's not really new...

How is that a waste, to put them in a genjutsu? Have you NOT been reading the last few chapters...?

I also recommend you go look up what the word "redundant" means, even if you did mean POINTLESS (which it wouldn't be), you used the word totally wrong.
    Scot. Scot.

Please, do not relate Naruto to the matrix.(fucking kids man).
    ----------

Naruto will be cliche as fuck and play out the same it has for the last few years. Sorry, when you don't do anything new or inventive with your series you deserve that.
    -----------------

How is naruto a kids show?

Really. You are really going down to ask that again? Lol.
    https://www.sankakucomplex .com/2012/...a-ramen-manga/

If its not obvious that this anime is targeted towards early teens or younger, you should watch other anime.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    We all know that the moon eye plan won't be successful.. Alot of anime are bias to the main character (if not, all). It would be cool to see Izuna back tho, I wanted to see what type of character he was. Izuna was Madara's brother so i assume they both were nice people until madara took his eyes. But Edo-tensei Izuna would look seksy.

Thanks
    i feel like their obitos reasons and the moon plan are illogical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm still wondering on how this Madara and Obito vs Bee, Naruto, Kakashi and Guy gunna play out. It could go in any kinds of ways

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'm still wondering on how this Madara and Obito vs Bee, Naruto, Kakashi and Guy gunna play out. It could go in any kinds of ways
    IF IT was a pure 100% battle, Madara and Tobi win automatically, even if it was just Madara. But SOMEHOW and I emphasize on the somehow, naruto will win in the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    IF IT was a pure 100% battle, Madara and Tobi win automatically, even if it was just Madara. But SOMEHOW and I emphasize on the somehow, naruto will win in the end.
    I'm thinking Tobi and Madara gunna end up fighting each other. Wonder what Sasuke and Orichimaru doing..

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I'm thinking Tobi and Madara gunna end up fighting each other. Wonder what Sasuke and Orichimaru doing..
    even then, madara will still win.

Sasuke and Orochi havin seks

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Scot. Scot.

Please, do not relate Naruto to the matrix.(fucking kids man).
    ----------

Naruto will be cliche as fuck and play out the same it has for the last few years. Sorry, when you don't do anything new or inventive with your series you deserve that.
    -----------------

How is naruto a kids show?

Really. You are really going down to ask that again? Lol.
    https://www.sankakucomplex .com/2012/...a-ramen-manga/

If its not obvious that this anime is targeted towards early teens or younger, you should watch other anime.
    It is a similar concept, if you think otherwise, you're much more stupid than I thought.

We've already been over this about 9001 times, it's not WHAT happens as much as HOW it happens. Also, I'm pretty sure no one saw Obito ACTUALLY being Tobi coming, people were making such extravagant theories, no one can truly say they saw this coming.

Your link is broken, just like your logic, gg.

It's actually targeted towards older teens, but it shows how much you know about Shonen's in general.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast