Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

some kinda new bann

it looks like they have improved there hardware id none of the old methods seem to be working as of yet but it is hardware based i have yet to try my second hdd to see if that works or not but if you get banned now it wont be so easy to fix as before i also cant find any win 7 working spoofers anywhere
    look out guys they have a new ban i believe it is checking the hard coded serial on the hdd they only way to change that that i m aware of is to change the drive itself that is since i have yet to find a working spoofer to fix this problem so if you are using super weapons and you get recorded all the accts tied to your computer will get banned i checked mine
    use the hacks wisely guys

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    it looks like they have improved there hardware id none of the old methods seem to be working as of yet but it is hardware based i have yet to try my second hdd to see if that works or not but if you get banned now it wont be so easy to fix as before i also cant find any win 7 working spoofers anywhere
    look out guys they have a new ban i believe it is checking the hard coded serial on the hdd they only way to change that that i m aware of is to change the drive itself that is since i have yet to find a working spoofer to fix this problem so if you are using super weapons and you get recorded all the accts tied to your computer will get banned i checked mine
    i know why they haven't give me that ban yet since they know all they need to do it, if they do thatto me ima skip(bypass) it and release it ahaha

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

joeramone (10-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    it is as i thought lucky me i have more then 1 hard disc drive with an operating system they now read the hard coded serial on the hdd like punkbuster does
    i doubt thatt alot of you guys have an extra hdd like i do so i would be carefull i cpoied my files to my xp pro in my vmware 9 and it started up with no ban warning
    currently i am reinstalling onto my back up drive that had its own os as well i will need to be careful or buy another hdd lol
    there used to be spoofers that would fool the hardware check but they now detect kernal errors so as far as i know there is no other fix than a different harddrive
    ny info on resources to fix this would be great

Thanks
    I'll try to get HWID banned just to find a nice fix for you guys

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

joeramone (10-18-2012),remcov (10-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i hope you have a spare hard drive laying around with windows on it ;D
    do like me and have 15 of every cap gun and then just rage with superweapons and anti kick on he he he he he
    the new ban is just like punk buster it reads the hard coded serial on the hdd and i would assume it has the kernal protection as well

btw volumeid is useless tried it 3 times and with a reinstall post volumeid
    i cant get pbspoofer to work on my win 7 64 ultimate machine so for me thats out to

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

you cant change the hard coded serial it is impossible to do they only work around is a spoofer and they now check for kernal errors caused by them only known answer is another hdd sorry i hope u can prove evry page i have read wrong when i researched this issue
    i tried pbdownforce i would not run right
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 10-17-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I'll try to get HWID banned just to find a nice fix for you guys

NOT FAIR !
    they know my info there no way i get it before you

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

i hope you have a spare hard drive laying around with windows on it ;D
    do like me and have 15 of every cap gun and then just rage with superweapons and anti kick on he he he he he
    the new ban is just like punk buster it reads the hard coded serial on the hdd and i would assume it has the kernal protection as well

btw volumeid is useless tried it 3 times and with a reinstall post volumeid
    i cant get pbspoofer to work on my win 7 64 ultimate machine so for me thats out to

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

you cant change the hard coded serial it is impossible to do they only work around is a spoofer and they now check for kernal errors caused by them only known answer is another hdd sorry i hope u can prove evry page i have read wrong when i researched this issue
    i tried pbdownforce i would not run right
    i remember Aeria saying : When We Will Own This Game, There Will Be No Way For Hacker To Hack On This Game.
    so, is it impossible ? nah everything is possible, even if it kill your computer, everything is possible :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post

NOT FAIR !
    they know my info there no way i get it before you

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

i remember Aeria saying : When We Will Own This Game, There Will Be No Way For Hacker To Hack On This Game.
    so, is it impossible ? nah everything is possible, even if it kill your computer, everything is possible :P
    I set up twenty ava accounts all farming euros nonstop and I made sure that they're all running through the same network and have the same IP, the names of all of the accounts are all LehsyrusMPGH LehsyruzMPGH LehzyrusMPGH, etc Let's see them ignore this one!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I set up twenty ava accounts all farming euros nonstop and I made sure that they're all running through the same network and have the same IP, the names of all of the accounts are all LehsyrusMPGH LehsyruzMPGH LehzyrusMPGH, etc Let's see them ignore this one!
    well for me its easy, since my all account are playerx001 - playerx035, actually only the 2 last are still alive, play always on same IP, and even GS_Trainer772, when he join the game what ever the account i will use , he will PM me since he know that my account are all playerx0** :P

the best if you wanna get cought is to use exp with the euro (take exp pointer from ccman and put it in CE then just let it run) its arround 1game = major XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    well for me its easy, since my all account are playerx001 - playerx035, actually only the 2 last are still alive, play always on same IP, and even GS_Trainer772, when he join the game what ever the account i will use , he will PM me since he know that my account are all playerx0** :P

the best if you wanna get cought is to use exp with the euro (take exp pointer from ccman and put it in CE then just let it run) its arround 1game = major XD
    I'll set up more accounts before I head out to work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    they cant ban you if you use bypass because they dont have anticheat and the gameguard is not anticheat it is antivirus programme
    and cant find what cheat you use only if you didnt make serious bypass.the bann who use aeria works only from reports
    if someone ingame reports you that same moment the game takes a screenshot of your desctop to see only if you use wallhack aimbot and other cheats are undetected this is why 1 major cheat provider for ava is undetected i use it 2 years and alot players report me but never ban me
    because i dont use wallhack only aimbot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    different hard disc drive worked if you want a ban just get recorded

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    they never hwid ban me im waiting for that too o.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I was HWID banned once back then when IJJI had AVA, but it was so easy to evade.. dunno if it is working with AERIA but if I know it, I'll let you know too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    oh since i switched to my other hdd i decided to see if somthing works i made a new acct with a blahblahblah@verizon.net you dont need to make email accts to make new ava accts just use verizon.net

Thanks
    oh since i switched to my other hdd i decided to see if somthing works i made a new acct with a blahblahblah@verizon.net you dont need to make email accts to make new ava accts just use verizon.net
    man, you don't even need to use a timed email or something
    as example :
    fwiehqBVjklzsgnvcrhjsevkgjsnrfclvkjz...si@hotmail.com this hotmail shouldn't exist try it it should work, or just put something random btw am making an account generator