can you do someting for rotmg v 3.0 plz if you can plz pm be bcak ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    that would be a awesome idea for a hack for the weapon to do max damage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    well there is only 1 way i can think off to actually hack the game... lets all connect together and launch an attack to the rotmg servers and steal the game files lol
    ... well? good idea isnt it ? XD lol i don't think they can arrest the whole mpgh community :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 12231223ss View Post
    well there is only 1 way i can think off to actually hack the game... lets all connect together and launch an attack to the rotmg servers and steal the game files lol
    ... well? good idea isnt it ? XD lol i don't think they can arrest the whole mpgh community :P
    No, it's not. They can't arrest us all but why would we want to fuck up the game we so much enjoy playing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    who says we were gonna f*ck it up -.- i just said we steal the files of the game and make our own version "private server"

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

or if we have the files we can find out the weak spots of the game and make hacks for it :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    who says we were gonna f*ck it up -.- i just said we steal the files of the game and make our own version "private server"

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

or if we have the files we can find out the weak spots of the game and make hacks for it :P
    its actually a nice idea you would know most people people that play the game if you think about its pretty much just going back in rotmg time to when the game was "better"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So you don't think that having pirate servers would hurt the game at all? You are delusional. There's a reason why https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...velopment.html hasn't released anything yet.

Thanks
    i come from the private server scene. specially dekaron and silkroad online.
    i made a huge mistake by releasing the rare server files of dekaron.
    let me tell you what happens:
    - people will start creating 100000 private servers
    - the gaming community will split itself, and you won't see more than 10 players on each server
    - people spoil the game by editing the drop qualities and the experience rates.
    - you, as a player, will be totally over-spoiled, seeking only servers with 1000x rates
    - you play on a private server for 1-2 hours, get everything, get bored and stop playing or start on a new server
    due to the fact that you become spoiled, low-rate servers have absolutely no chance to survive, and will therefor be closed in a matter of days.
    Now, apart from the players side, try to imagine what will happen to the developer side.

- they will lose a lot of players. mostly players who invest money
    - no money, no further developments.
    - the company will try to sue people who host private servers due to the usage of company-internal-secrets (server files)
    - the company will close sooner or later, and no more updates will come.
    - you, as a player, will never ever have the same fun again as you used to have on the game.

This whole private server thing sounds fun. it actually is.... for a few days. and after that, there is no turning-back. and the game is dead.
    If someone codes an emulator, or get his hands on the server files, please DO NOT leak them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123