Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

New Public Hacks

ok i know u guys might call me a noob or whatever i dont really care im just woundering why is it taking so long for hacks. when they used to be patched they would have a new hack out in about a week. now that *** is down there are no public hacks and its kinda making me mad. also they are taking the time to come up with new rules and stuff blah blah blah where are the hacks. i play legit and i am very good but i want my damn hacks like yall do so call it what u want i say its bullshit we have been waiting for a fucking long time isnt that the reason we r here im not saying ur not working on them and im not trying to rush but by the time u come out with a new public hack a patch will be out the next day. so u might as well make to of em.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dean17 For This Useful Post:

demonassult (04-15-2009),sonnyrg (04-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    listen to hyperion nice speech by the way mpgh god

obama to di worl
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v344/eondestiny/1zx6ttt.gif[/IMG]

MY BRUTES
    https://monstaking1234.mybrute.com
    https://eefwqt.mybrute.com

THANK ME IF I HELP

Thanks
    Crazzzzy is rite. and so is Hyperion. Just please wait. they'll come out eventually. askin about it will piss the admins and coders off. besides, as free users, he techniclly doesnt need to care about us. be thankful they ever come out

But there was a good point in antoher post. the public hacks are just a taste so u want the ones where u pay. So i guess he does need to post free hacks. for new people to buy hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by PRoblems View Post
    Crazzzzy is rite. and so is Hyperion. Just please wait. they'll come out eventually. askin about it will piss the admins and coders off. besides, as free users, he techniclly doesnt need to care about us. be thankful they ever come out

But there was a good point in antoher post. the public hacks are just a taste so u want the ones where u pay. So i guess he does need to post free hacks. for new people to buy hacks.
    You know that fpsplus and *********** don't release public hacks, and they're doing well financially. I can't say so well about their traffic though.

Dave gets a decent amount of money from VIP services. In the meantime, we want Nexon to focus their attention elsewhere.

Thanks
    for real this is some bull shit!

no rest for the wicked

Thanks
    yeah ur right about that just be cool with the bad comments

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I love how its only the choobs bitching about their precious fr33 h@x pl0x while the people who are actually here for the community and the hacks as a side benefit are telling them to stfu yet they think its their (the choobs and such) place to argue when if they knew anything remotely about coding they wouldnt be bitching in the first place.

Sorry for the swears if anyone cares

-Yours truly

EDIT: Btw dean17, way to triple post and to attempt a sorry excuse of an argument with an older user.
    Last edited by Negativ3; 04-14-2009 at 05:35 PM.
    [IMG]https://i499.photobucke*****m/albums/rr353/Negativ3_photo/negativ3sig-1.png[/IMG]

And Shepherds we shall be
    For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
    So our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Boondock Saints

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Negativ3 For This Useful Post:

justin11581 (04-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol dude why dont u shut up and play legit or mabe u could get off your ass and try make your own

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Lol wat this thread for anyway ? hump.

Thanks
    honestly the only reason i even use hacks is to counter act the players who pay for vip hacks.i will not pay for hacks.i will graciously use free hacks but any way it goes i rock at any shoot em up kill em all game.I started with a tandy desktop with a 28.8 modem and a dos program called telex.i played duke nukem quake,team fortress doom 1 & 2 with the legalized mod ,with other people from my town.i am 34 been playing since 1993.
    anyone want to play me no hacks 1 on 1 im down with it ill rock your ass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Posts like this make my day.

"im just woundering why is it taking so long for hacks. "

Maybe because Dave just came back from his world tour and is getting reacquainted with his family? He has a social life you know.

"now that *** is down there are no public hacks and its kinda making me mad."

Meaning there is no competition. The public hacks are to provide this site with more traffic. No competition = everyone is forced to come here. Why make public hacks anymore? This is a business, not a fucking candy store where children like you can have everything to satisfy your cravings and have no regard for the financial circumstances that surrounds this monopoly.

"im not trying to rush but by the time u come out with a new public hack a patch will be out the next day. so u might as well "

This just shows you have no understand whatsoever about bypassing an anti-hacking system. Even if Dave releases two hack which bypass game guard differently, the administrators can easily change the strings of the engine, rendering both bypass methods useless. If you want something done, do it yourself. Don't rely on others to do it for you. *This means go learn how to code*
    LMAO THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL 2

Thanks
    ive went through pages and pages of posts and keep reading posts of people bitching about new hacks i just want the wall hack but i cant find it because of spamming and bitching would really like to get to play with wall hack. my buddy just downloaded wall hack from mpgh but i dont see how he filtered out the off topic bullshit

Thanks
    i feel you man all of these people bitching they should be thankful someone is doing this for them code is very hard thats why i am staying out of that department i am currently in college for video game design, animation and graphics if you noticed it did not say programmer that shit is for some seriously dedicated and devoted sob's

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dean17 View Post
    ok i know u guys might call me a noob or whatever i dont really care im just woundering why is it taking so long for hacks. when they used to be patched they would have a new hack out in about a week. now that *** is down there are no public hacks and its kinda making me mad. also they are taking the time to come up with new rules and stuff blah blah blah where are the hacks. i play legit and i am very good but i want my damn hacks like yall do so call it what u want i say its bullshit we have been waiting for a fucking long time isnt that the reason we r here im not saying ur not working on them and im not trying to rush but by the time u come out with a new public hack a patch will be out the next day. so u might as well make to of em.
    hacks cant be patched unless nx dont know how you coded it smart one
    and look at your post count do you deserve hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    give dave a fucken chance let him think and work kunt =P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    shut the f*** up you ungrateful choob

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast