Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Exclamation [Multi-Tools Hotkeys And Problems Thread

Hello people I've made this thread because I want to know what you guys truly want to see in Multi-Tools. Once again, I feel that something is wrong with this tool and that's probably why the number of downloads has greatly reduced since the last 2-3 versions.

So first, I want to know what kind of activation hotkeys you want. Alot of users seems to dislike the F1, F2 keys and wants the Numpad's. Next, I would like to know what other features you would like to see in Multi-Tools. Since i'm coding in Visual Basic .NET, lots of features are impossible to do such as ESP, Wallhacks, Aimbots, etc. As you already know, Multi-tools is already filled with features. So I would like to know what else needs to be added.

If you have found any other problems that you would like to be better or totally removed, please discuss it here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX View Post
    Hello people I've made this thread because I want to know what you guys truly want to see in Multi-Tools. Once again, I feel that something is wrong with this tool and that's probably why the number of downloads has greatly reduced since the last 2-3 versions.

So first, I want to know what kind of activation hotkeys you want. Alot of users seems to dislike the F1, F2 keys and wants the Numpad's. Next, I would like to know what other features you would like to see in Multi-Tools. Since i'm coding in Visual Basic .NET, lots of features are impossible to do such as ESP, Wallhacks, Aimbots, etc. As you already know, Multi-tools is already filled with features. So I would like to know what else needs to be added.

If you have found any other problems that you would like to be better or totally removed, please discuss it here.
    Why not allow them to set it them selfs?
    That's should not be so hard.

I have seen some tools that allow this.
    I think they use a textbox and register the key-press in it.

Atlease this is what I have done once.

Here is a code you could use. (You have to create the event for the textbox tho )
    Code:
    Dim HotKey1 As Keys = Keys.F1 'Our HotKey Declared
        Private Sub TextBox1_KeyDown(sender As System.Object, e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles TextBox1.KeyDown
            HotKey1 = e.KeyData ' Here I set the key pressed by the user as the HotKey1
            TextBox1.Text = e.KeyData.ToString() ' Here I display the key to the user
            e.SuppressKeyPress = True ' I "remove" the input event. (So what the user types won't be passed in) [Like Read-Only]
        End Sub

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX View Post
    Since i'm coding in Visual Basic .NET, lots of features are impossible to do such as ESP, Wallhacks, Aimbots, etc.
    You're a bit wrong here, I have seen some hacks that are coded with VB.Net.
    That have aimbot|wallhack/ESP.

It's just a hell not of more work.

Aimbot = You get the player cords and do some math. And you get where to aim at. (Memory Aimbot)
    Wallhack/ESP = You get the player cords. And uses D3D stuff to draw. (This is hard)
    For ESP, you need to read the data from the game, and it would not be a fully "working" ESP.
    Last edited by GhostHax; 10-20-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    ok so customizable hotkeys. Is there anything else that is a problem in this tool?