Thread: About MPGH.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jenuard View Post
    u know what in JAVA for exemple increase jump for infecction its euro cash not ap, and cool weapons you can buy like expendable.. every week sometimes they give ap so u can buy mag up and stuff... and more important there u need be real pro to play coz japonese are very good players..and they never fk a game or kick ...only problem is the language...but im happy to hack in AVA sometimes coz i hate aeria too..so who want play without hackers go there and try..dont say nothing here coz MPGHis the best and the guys works here are best... actualy i dont use hacks but i like to know whats going on...lol
    If we hack A.V.A maybe they open the fking eyes and do something about it, i don't hack in A.V.A i only hack in Euros to get all guns, and yes your correct people from here ...are... AWESOME!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    People say youll get banned for buying capsules...... Since the wins and stuff is logged, they check your account and bamm

Thanks
    @V-Fusion You sir, have won my respect. You are entitled to your opinion, and displayed it in a very orderly and mature manner. The others were banned for insulting the members and staff of MPGH, which you have not done in the least.

That being said, I agree and disagree with you. Yes, some of these hacks give the players a slight advantage over the other players, however even though the hacks are released here, it is the players responsibility to decided whether or not they are going to use them or not. The members here who create and release the hacks have my utmost respect, as they are learning more about a subject they truly enjoy, which is not necessarily hacking, but reverse engineering and programming. They do release items that bypass the anti-guard in place, but it takes a very ingenuous person to do so. Though I do understand your side of the entire conflict.

Thanks again for the mature post, it is very much appreciated.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Intimidation (10-21-2012),Justin (10-21-2012),XxavengerXx (10-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @V-Fusion You sir, have won my respect. You are entitled to your opinion, and displayed it in a very orderly and mature manner. The others were banned for insulting the members and staff of MPGH, which you have not done in the least.

That being said, I agree and disagree with you. Yes, some of these hacks give the players a slight advantage over the other players, however even though the hacks are released here, it is the players responsibility to decided whether or not they are going to use them or not. The members here who create and release the hacks have my utmost respect, as they are learning more about a subject they truly enjoy, which is not necessarily hacking, but reverse engineering and programming. They do release items that bypass the anti-guard in place, but it takes a very ingenuous person to do so. Though I do understand your side of the entire conflict.

I agree whit him... I really don't like hacks like 1HK or UAV that is destroying the game and Aeria really don't care. We are just spoiling other people entertainment and that makes me sad, i really don't hack and i hate hackers ... But well we can still have fun whit legit players ^^. What he sayd is a really truth every one heres likes the game why are we destroying it?
    Last edited by lTugaPTl; 10-23-2012 at 06:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    yeah, i totally agree with him

i just use euros hacks to help me 2 get all guns i want but i don't use any other hacks

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

yea, totally agree..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post

No I am not saying that, I'm simply pointing out that we are not the cause of the AvA outbreak

we are the cause
    the hacks provided here are free lol

Thanks
    No, just no.

Aeria ruined the game, we're done with debating here. That's why I started to come on MPGH again. Just because aeria took over AVA which means its death

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to /b/oss For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-23-2012),Prepix (10-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    we want to barried ava or not? ahhahah
    and hacking and buging and cheating and yipiyipi yeahhhh aahahah lol
    i hope ava to be dead because they get our money and didnt make anything to provide us a descent game
    where are all that money goes? 2 friends of meine are banned and 1 of them he give them about 1000 euros and after that they bann him so
    keep ..hacking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
    No, just no.

Aeria ruined the game, we're done with debating here. That's why I started to come on MPGH again. Just because aeria took over AVA which means its death
    Thank you! Ah I knew of all people you would understand the hatred for Aeria the best Man, I miss the IJJI times, they actually had an equal gaming experience and good servers :[

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

antonio111 (10-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    we want to barried ava or not? ahhahah
    and hacking and buging and cheating and yipiyipi yeahhhh aahahah lol
    i hope ava to be dead because they get our money and didnt make anything to provide us a descent game
    where are all that money goes? 2 friends of meine are banned and 1 of them he give them about 1000 euros and after that they bann him so
    keep ..hacking

doesnt matter if you gave them 1000 euros or more
    you get banned for hacking

i know cause i tried to pay them to unban me
    didnt work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Aeria Games don't care about AVA .....

That's like when you were young and your father didn't care about you the result will be a Careless and failure boy

Aeria is the father and AVA is the boy
    Last edited by Frought; 10-23-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Fusion View Post
    You can easily win your Euros by farming Prison Break: Survival 3 boxes. It's easy, simple, fast and you won't get banned 6 minutes each games, 1 hour gets you 5k Euros. Thank you for understanding and not raging at me. I'm expecting the ban soon tho... :\
    well, i see why you say ''2010'' since before us there was UB, and everyone was complimenting about UB but never went on their site to say it, so why is it different now ? becaue MPGH is free ? am not raging, just that what you all guys try to do coming here and posting give nothing, also you do it just because you are mad since you never did it for UB, so for real, please, leave ...

Thanks
    WHY DO U HATE AERIA??

WHAT IT DID TO U?

WAS IJJI BETTER?

IF THERE WAS NO TRANSACTION WOULD U STOP HACKING???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    why caps lock? read rulles
    Quote Originally Posted by ffmmgg View Post
    WHY DO U HATE AERIA??

WHAT IT DID TO U?

WAS IJJI BETTER?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffmmgg View Post
    WHY DO U HATE AERIA??

WHAT IT DID TO U?

WAS IJJI BETTER?

1- Because Aeria fucked up entire game

2- They don't give a fuck about hackers or our support

3- Yes ijji was really better than Aeria

4- Well...it was a bit hard to hack and a lot of bans for sure...ijji was constantly upgrading the game for patch hacks but Aeria...Don't even think about upgrading it.
    -------------------------------> <-------------------------------
    ..............(¯`·._.·[×÷·.·´¯`·)»Rio De Janiero Is My City«(·´¯`·.·÷×]·._.·´¯)..............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast