Thread: About MPGH.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

About MPGH.

I'm not here to offend anyone or MPGH. But MPGH's hacks such : Super Weapons, No Recoil, No Spread, UAV. These are the main hacks that are basically, ruining the gameplay experience and are also completely ruining the game. I'm not saying to stop hacking and stuffs, but this is really getting annoying. In each games, there's atleast 1 hacker and it makes me angry because i enjoy AvA since 2010 and i don't want it to be infested with hackers that are 1 shot killing and prefiring every corners. I'm simply saying that AVA is a great game and shouldn't be infested with hackers. It's also an easy game, i've been called hacker many times, without hacks. I've never hacked in my life and i won't start today because i don't think hacking is fair since you can still kill without hacking. Anyways, who needs hacks to get banned and restart all over, that's honestly, really stupid. And i don't think AVA deserves that because of "Aeria" of anything else. I wanna keep playing the game but it is mostly like impossible to play. My opinion has been said, don't hate, simply think about it. You can say everything on me but i honestly, don't give a fuck.

Mentions: @.Cereal @Lehsyrus @REVIVE and everyone else.
    Ban me for saying the truth, i don't care, because you guys will never learn how to be REALLY GOOD at a game without hacking and are ruining a great game. Why don't you go hack Combat Arms ? It's already done.
    - V-Fusion

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V-Fusion For This Useful Post:

Giek (10-23-2012),leonathdo (10-23-2012),tutuking1 (08-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Fusion View Post
    I'm not here to offend anyone or MPGH. But MPGH's hacks such : Super Weapons, No Recoil, No Spread, UAV. These are the main hacks that are basically, ruining the gameplay experience and are also completely ruining the game. I'm not saying to stop hacking and stuffs, but this is really getting annoying. In each games, there's atleast 1 hacker and it makes me angry because i enjoy AvA since 2010 and i don't want it to be infested with hackers that are 1 shot killing and prefiring every corners. I'm simply saying that AVA is a great game and shouldn't be infested with hackers. It's also an easy game, i've been called hacker many times, without hacks. I've never hacked in my life and i won't start today because i don't think hacking is fair since you can still kill without hacking. Anyways, who needs hacks to get banned and restart all over, that's honestly, really stupid. And i don't think AVA deserves that because of "Aeria" of anything else. I wanna keep playing the game but it is mostly like impossible to play. My opinion has been said, don't hate, simply think about it. You can say everything on me but i honestly, don't give a fuck.

Ban me for saying the truth, i don't care, because you guys will never learn how to be REALLY GOOD at a game without hacking and are ruining a great game. Why don't you go hack Combat Arms ? It's already done.
    - V-Fusion
    You're saying a real truth, i like A.V.A too and these hacks are ruining it, but as you see Aeria doesn't give a fuck... I really don't like Super Op Guns, or uav... But i am on side of Euro Hack because of player that pay to play will easy win whit those protections and stuff...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lTugaPTl For This Useful Post:

remcov (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    You're saying a real truth, i like A.V.A too and these hacks are ruining it, but as you see Aeria doesn't give a fuck... I really don't like Super Op Guns, or uav... But i am on side of Euro Hack because of player that pay to play will easy win whit those protections and stuff...
    You can easily win your Euros by farming Prison Break: Survival 3 boxes. It's easy, simple, fast and you won't get banned 6 minutes each games, 1 hour gets you 5k Euros. Thank you for understanding and not raging at me. I'm expecting the ban soon tho... :\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You can easily win your Euros by farming Prison Break: Survival 3 boxes. It's easy, simple, fast and you won't get banned 6 minutes each games, 1 hour gets you 5k Euros. Thank you for understanding and not raging at me. I'm expecting the ban soon tho... :\
    Nah, i play games for fun not to waste my life play 3 box's 1 hour to get only 5k's, i want Aeria to go down, i made the python event and i din't win nothing and a lot of player's too... And they don't give a shit! Even when i asked a GM " Dude there are 2 hackers in room 222 ) ( i forgot the number ) and he answer me " Look the fuck i give! " i was using 32bits i changed to 64bits and i forgot to take the screenshot whit me... But well... Aeria sucks.

I like this website because there are Pay hacks and this people are soo generous that make them to public .

Peace dude any questions tell me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lTugaPTl For This Useful Post:

remcov (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

- V-Fusion
    This does not warrant a ban, as you are not offending anyone! You're just telling the truth mate

I hacks are minor in comparison to another site that offers these features:
    nProtect GameGuard
    Undetected

Aimbot
    Auto Aim
    Aim Key (Configurable)
    Primary Bone (Configurable)
    Limit Aim Angle (Configurable)
    Auto Fire

Visuals
    3D Radar (Name, Distance, Weapon, Health, HealthBars, Boxes) [custom color options]
    3D Misc. Radar (Grenade, DogTag, Pickup) [custom color options]

Removals
    Recoil
    Spread
    Hit Effects
    Weapon Bob
    Smoke

Extras
    Name Stealer **
    One Position Kill
    Spam Bot
    Super Jump
    God Mode!
    Last edited by Justin; 10-20-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ^
    So you are saying I should close my thread about the UAV hack?
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    ^
    No I am not saying that, I'm simply pointing out that we are not the cause of the AvA outbreak

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    ^
    Of course NOT! You're doing everthing right! As we hack, Aeria can improve and get a bether anti-cheat. But for now you and other people are doing great! Don't give up

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post

No I am not saying that, I'm simply pointing out that we are not the cause of the AvA outbreak
    I want to f$ck aeria not other players... But we always screwing up other ppl game... Idk what to say...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lTugaPTl For This Useful Post:

remcov (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    aeria should die
    someone hack that website and bring it to its knees aha :P
    Welcome To Hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by prokilla_1 View Post
    aeria should die
    someone hack that website and bring it to its knees aha :P
    No. We don't want AVA to die.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Intimidation For This Useful Post:

Justin (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    dude waana play AVA without hackers?
    then play japonese AVA theres impossible to use hacks even ********* cant be used... theres a realy pro gamers... i play that since 2010 and never saw anybody hacks or hackers...lol actualy a play AVA and JAVA...one,hackers games other, no hackers realy...

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

guys japonese anti-cheat is the best for ava... aeria is trying to get the same model... if this happen AVA will be realy hard to hack...lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jenuard View Post
    dude waana play AVA without hackers?
    then play japonese AVA theres impossible to use hacks even ********* cant be used... theres a realy pro gamers... i play that since 2010 and never saw anybody hacks or hackers...lol actualy a play AVA and JAVA...one,hackers games other, no hackers realy...
    Ijji : update weekly ( Take care of players giving some real support, very events free stuff, i own 100k's whit a code by email, i NEVER hacked in ijji)
    Aeria: Update... Year by year? ( Fuck the players GIVE US THE MONEY NAW!!! No? Banned! D: )

Maybe in japan take care of their players.

Damm... how i miss ijji times

i never think this before... but... i real miss IJJI!!! i want ijji to come back fuck aeria

Thanks
    i mean almost impossible... i was trying to hack there for a year and never success... even ********* wont work it crash the game instant..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jenuard View Post
    i mean almost impossible... i was trying to hack there for a year and never success... even ********* wont work it crash the game instant..
    How? Made in japan anti-cheat = awesome?

Thanks
    u know what in JAVA for exemple increase jump for infecction its euro cash not ap, and cool weapons you can buy like expendable.. every week sometimes they give ap so u can buy mag up and stuff... and more important there u need be real pro to play coz japonese are very good players..and they never fk a game or kick ...only problem is the language...but im happy to hack in AVA sometimes coz i hate aeria too..so who want play without hackers go there and try..dont say nothing here coz MPGHis the best and the guys works here are best...
    Last edited by jenuard; 10-20-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast