Thanks

[Request] Survival Aimbot / ESP

Like the title says, just wondering why there isn't a survival aimbot / ESP. I know it would be "pointless" seeing as the enemies will constantly stay on the radar, but some people enjoy playing survival against bots more than online play, and adding these in would make it more fun to "derp" around with.

I tried learning C++, C# , etc ... to make my own hacks, but right now I'm even struggling to make a simple cheat engine trainer ( I can find the values just fine, making the actual trainer is what makes it hard with the programming ). Anyone willing to make such a hack would be greatly appreciated , or any extremely newb friendly directions towards making one would be even better :P.

PS : I tried practicing getting pointers and base adresses with cheat engine in mw3, but strangely enough everytime I searched for a value, I immediately got the base adress ( The green one ? ). Is this normal with mw3 or am I doing something wrong ? Made a table to test it out, closed mw3 and they all worked fine after restarting. Only god mode didn't work, but the armor one did making me somewhat invincible anyways.

Cheers,

-ZeRod.
    I could kill the greatest man that ever lived .... but that would be suicide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Dont waste your time on this.