Thread: LSD vs SHROOMS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mina's undies View Post
    I never lost power, the eye just missed us.
    We're still getting railed by the winds, meteorologists downgraded the storm to a post-tropic storm, meanwhile it keeps getting worse for us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Definitely LSD. Idk why but shrooms don't agree with my stomach.
    Epic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
    Definitely LSD. Idk why but shrooms don't agree with my stomach.
    It's the psilocybin. Your body naturally detects psilocybin as a poisonous substance, which it actually is very toxic but in the sense of the mind altering experience you are supplied with while taking shrooms. Your body attempts to reject the shrooms as usually the psilocybin yield is higher than other minerals your ingested. Try taking a multi vitamin and blend the shrooms with strawberries and bananas an milk (and ice) to make a shroom smoothie. The iron and protein from the fruit with the calcium in milk will balance out with the psilocybin eliminating the stomach issues.

But yes, LSD definitely still wins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It's the psilocybin. Your body naturally detects psilocybin as a poisonous substance, which it actually is very toxic but in the sense of the mind altering experience you are supplied with while taking shrooms. Your body attempts to reject the shrooms as usually the psilocybin yield is higher than other minerals your ingested. Try taking a multi vitamin and blend the shrooms with strawberries and bananas an milk (and ice) to make a shroom smoothie. The iron and protein from the fruit with the calcium in milk will balance out with the psilocybin eliminating the stomach issues.

But yes, LSD definitely still wins.
    Ya, I love droppin tabs and I feel like the affect is a lot better.
    Epic

Thanks
    Ya, I love droppin tabs and I feel like the affect is a lot better.
    Get candy droppers tey're better. 1drop of liquid LSD on a piece of hard candy is about the equivalent to a ten strip.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Get candy droppers tey're better. 1drop of liquid LSD on a piece of hard candy is about the equivalent to a ten strip.
    O damn! That sounds sick! I've never heard of them I'll look around. I get candy weed lolly pops and brownies to get me through school :P but I've never had LSD candy.
    Epic

Thanks
    O damn! That sounds sick! I've never heard of them I'll look around. I get candy weed lolly pops and brownies to get me through school :P but I've never had LSD candy.
    It's delicious and you trip harder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

It's delicious and you trip harder
    Word, I'll look around for them.
    Epic

Thanks
    Personally i'm a shrooms guy but seeing as i've never tried LSD i wouldn't know... but recently i found out and did my homework on DMT... you ever messed around with that shit?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpoop1 View Post
    Personally i'm a shrooms guy but seeing as i've never tried LSD i wouldn't know... but recently i found out and did my homework on DMT... you ever messed around with that shit?
    A few times but it was usually while I was tripping in acid. Last time I tried DMT I ended up going super-saiyan and ran around the rave I was at yelling at the top of y lungs and screaming "KAMEHAMEHAAA". So I try to stay away now You have to try LSD. It's a much smoother, enjoyable trip. It's also easier to come out of a bad trip on, I'd explain why but there's so many variables involved it would take two threads

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Ashpoops (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Hahha that sounds insane. I'd definitely give LSD a go before DMT but my mate has had me believe that acid is far worse than shrooms concerning bad trips. I've had two before and both times i've managed to keep a hole of reality and just ride it out but he told me you lose that connection and really lose your mind until you come down.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpoop1 View Post
    Hahha that sounds insane. I'd definitely give LSD a go before DMT but my mate has had me believe that acid is far worse than shrooms concerning bad trips. I've had two before and both times i've managed to keep a hole of reality and just ride it out but he told me you lose that connection and really lose your mind until you come down.
    Unless he was given LSD cut with a Mescaline coat that definitely doesn't happen The bad trips I have had were all breakable, I purposely didn't break them (except the times I had benzo's) just to experience the trip. Bad trips on Acid are extremely...I can't explain it but it doesn't fuck you up mentally it's more like "da fuck was my brain doing while I was away?" kind of situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Doesn't LSD like fuck up your mental stability? or does it's affect only last a certain time?
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapezy View Post
    Doesn't LSD like fuck up your mental stability? or does it's affect only last a certain time?
    It honestly depends on many different factors. Your mental stability, brain synapse map, dosage type, yield, amount taken, etc. If you take 1000 hits you're going to be tripping for 3-10 days depending on how your brain functions. If you have bipolar or have the genetic makeup for bipolar I don't suggest taking LSD as it can cause you to become bipolar sooner. I've taken well over 2000 hits in my lifetime over the span of three years, and I have no long-term effects except the occasional flashback, however the flashback is basically just an ADHD moment where you just start thinking of something completely random for a moment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ahh okay, I was just wondering

It honestly depends on many different factors. Your mental stability, brain synapse map, dosage type, yield, amount taken, etc. If you take 1000 hits you're going to be tripping for 3-10 days depending on how your brain functions. If you have bipolar or have the genetic makeup for bipolar I don't suggest taking LSD as it can cause you to become bipolar sooner. I've taken well over 2000 hits in my lifetime over the span of three years, and I have no long-term effects except the occasional flashback, however the flashback is basically just an ADHD moment where you just start thinking of something completely random for a moment.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast