Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post

Exactly, people think they are superior with their religion.
    Thanks for proving my point.
    And you believe you are superior for not believing in religions, the way you word your posts have proven as such. Quite sad really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by trutik View Post
    Someone had to start us, this creation, the world. When i see a cycle i know it had a start. Like when drawing a circle. Someone must have started this cycle, someone who has ALWAYS been there since...forever. It may be hard for us to imagine but of course it is because how can we imagine something outside of this universe? It's not possible.
    Abiogenesis Theory
    M String Theory

But then we will say then who created god? Who created the person that created god etc. That's why there has to be someone who has always been there.
    You just contradicted yourself

How could it be that people come into the world, die and become nothing again. Is there any sense in that? Personally i don't see any. People feel pain and suffer at the hands of others, some people choose to hurt others some people help others, how could it be that we just get to do what we want and then BANG. Nothing. There has to be something that will make things fair because right now things are not fair are they? Some are rich some are poor, some are sick some are healthy. Let me use an example, is it fair if a murderer kills everyone from your family and gets away with it? Absolutely not. If people here (I mean this world) can hurt others then there has to be recompense. Yes it would be nice if we could all be in heaven right now all happy having fun forever. But we aren't there, we are here and we have to find a way to deal with it. Saying people suffer so God does not exist is not a valid argument. I think it is the opposite and it proves God's existence.
    Natural selection
    Suffering neither proves nor disproves a deity

If the purpose of our lives was to have fun then why aren't we living forever and why is it that some people can't have fun?
    Sadism, society, greed, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Do you know where this child is now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

And you believe you are superior for not believing in religions, the way you word your posts have proven as such. Quite sad really.
    Actually, no.
    Your statement is false. I actually believe that people who believe in religion are somewhat better as they can hope and pray to their deity while I cannot do so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post

Actually, no.
    Your statement is false. I actually believe that people who believe in religion are somewhat better as they can hope and pray to their deity while I cannot do so.
    Then word your posts different rather than giving off the appearance of "superiority", it simply makes you sound pompous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Saying people suffer so God does not exist is not a valid argument. I think it is the opposite and it proves God's existence.
    Evidence would prove God's existence. Subsequently we have none.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Im trying to say that we are evidence. Did anyone bring himself into this world? Did they have any control in bringing themselves into existence? How about our parents, and their parents etc? That is why there must be a greater power that has always been there. That abiogenesis theory still doesn't disprove God's existence because it still doesn't answer the question of where that matter came from? How could we all come from nothing? And people say we evolved through natural selection to survive in the environment but wouldn't we survive better if we were NOTHING? Or just an element like hydrogen.
    Last edited by trutik; 01-06-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks
    Im trying to say that we are evidence. Did anyone bring himself into this world? Did they have any control in bringing themselves into existence? How about our parents, and their parents etc? That is why there must be a greater power that has always been there. That abiogenesis theory still doesn't disprove God's existence because it still doesn't answer the question of where that matter came from? How could we all come from nothing? And people say we evolved through natural selection to survive in the environment but wouldn't we survive better if we were NOTHING? Or just an element like hydrogen.
    The burden of proof is on you. You claim there is a god, you have to prove that there is one.
    There is no way of disproving god. But if you assume there is god, I can make an assumption that we were made by aliens and my assumption would be just as correct if not more. Lets talk odds, somewhere in the billions of planets in just this galaxy, and the millions if not billions of galaxy's in this universe, out of the astronomically small odds of us 'occurring' you begin to realize such a miracle isn't much of one anymore. That we are merely humans, that the most intelligent human being in the world is no more significant in the universe then the most intelligent cockroach in the world. That the self destruction of our planet means no more than us squashing a bug to the universe. That we don't need to have a purpose, we can have just randomly occurred in this planet in the billions of planets, within billions of galaxies within who knows how many universes, the same way intelligent beings can randomly have occurred in a different one. We are merely a proof that chaos exists, and out of chaos order has spawned. Does that mean god has to exist? No. Does that mean god doesn't exist? No. The idea of god is merely a parasite, the most infectious one in the world. The thing is there is no proof so the idea should be disregarded. The same way there is no proof of after life, so suicide should be disregarded as well. Seeing tiny miracles(such as ourselves) doesn't mean that god exists, it merely shows that chaos exists.
    Last edited by noob555; 01-06-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    If we exist then someone, something must have created us. A creator. Even if we came from the smallest particle or whatever, someone had to create that. Someone has to have created it. Someone who has ALWAYS been there, something can not come from nothing suddenly. If i said the chair in your house just appeared there from nothing you would not believe me. Someone has made that chair from something, not from nothing. Just like this universe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what proof jesus is god?

Thanks
    If we exist then someone, something must have created us. A creator. Even if we came from the smallest particle or whatever, someone had to create that. Someone has to have created it. Someone who has ALWAYS been there, something can not come from nothing suddenly. If i said the chair in your house just appeared there from nothing you would not believe me. Someone has made that chair from something, not from nothing. Just like this universe.
    Answer my posts directly, stop being a little bitch and running in circles around it.
    Randomness does occur whether something is random or not does not prove that god exist or doesn't exist.
    We could have evolved from a randomly occurring atom. You see, random occurrences don't happen in such large scales. They happen in such astronomically small and fast events that they could have hardly said to have occurred at all. That's why a chair can't randomly spawn in my house, events much smaller can happen though, like a single atom falling through another atom. There is no way of disproving that the universe hasn't always been there, your theory that it hasn't is based around the assumption that god exists.
    Last edited by noob555; 01-06-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    If you believe that humans are randomly occurring then i am sorry i can not help you. That kind of thinking is beyond me.

Thanks
    If you believe that humans are randomly occurring then i am sorry i can not help you. That kind of thinking is beyond me.
    It's only beyond you because you refuse to comprehend it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You just created an argument against yourself. "Something can not come from nothing".
    Why can’t the universe be “necessary” or not need a “creator?” Why can’t we say that the universe has “always” existed because there is no identifiable point in time when the universe did not exist? No one can say after all, we really don’t know enough about our universe or universes in general to make such judgments. We also don’t have enough verifiable data of gods to make such judgments about them, either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I don't know about how long the universe has existed or how it came about for sure. What i do know is that i didn't bring myself into this world and neither did anyone else so there must be a greater power than us who brought us into existence. I took no part in bringing myself into the universe so someone else must have. A creator.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast