Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    the biggest compilation of knowledge man-kind has ever seen, the internet.
    Too bad we can't add more by allowing a lot of "classified" researches to be published
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by trutik View Post
    Firstly, not a single letter of the Qur'an has been changed since it had been compiled or revealed. What is written is written. If the scientific facts are there then they are there as you can see in the video(s), it has not been changed to include them.

Secondly, the issue of slavery. Let me tell you that the only slaves allowed in Islam are prisoners of war. This means that person was trying to kill you/may have killed many people. Let us see the punishment of murder in America. Prison for life right? How are the prisoners treated? They sleep rough and have little food, wear the same clothes and are behind bars for the rest of their life. In Islam when someone murders someone then they are subject to capital punishment. So let us see what enslaving prisoners of war entails in Islam and compare with potential prisoners in some countries and corpses in others. It is not the type of slavery you are probably thinking.

1 – Guaranteeing them food and clothing like that of their masters.

It was narrated that Abu Dharr said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “They are your brothers whom Allaah has put under your authority, so if Allaah has put a person’s brother under his authority, let him feed him from what he eats and clothe him from what he wears, and let him not overburden him with work, and if he does overburden him with work, then let him help him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (A Person who compiled narrations of the prophet) (6050).

2 – Preserving their dignity

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard Abu’l-Qaasim (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever accuses his slave when he is innocent of what he says will be flogged on the Day of Resurrection, unless he is as he said.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6858).

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) manumitted a slave of his, then he picked up a stick or something from the ground and said: There is no more reward in it than the equivalent of this, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever slaps his slave or beats him, his expiation is to manumit him.” Narrated by Muslim (1657).

3 – Being fair towards slaves and treating them kindly

It was narrated that ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan tweaked the ear of a slave of his when he did something wrong, then he said to him after that: Come and tweak my ear in retaliation. The slave refused but he insisted, so he started to tweak it slightly, and he said to him: Do it strongly, for I cannot bear the punishment on the Day of Resurrection. The slave said: Like that, O my master? The Day that you fear I fear also.

When ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf (may Allaah be pleased with him) walked among his slaves, no one could tell him apart from them, because he did not walk ahead of them, and he did not wear anything different from what they wore.

One day ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab passed by and saw some slaves standing and not eating with their master. He got angry and said to their master: What is wrong with people who are selfish towards their servants? Then he called the servants and they ate with them.

A man entered upon Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) and found him making dough – and he was a governor. He said to him: O Abu ‘Abd-Allaah, what is this? He said: We have sent our servant on an errand and we do not want to give him two jobs at once.

4 – A slave may buy himself from his master and be free.

If a person is enslaved for some reason but then it becomes apparent that he has given up his wrongdoing and forgotten his past, and he has become a man who shuns evil and seeks to do good, is it permissible to respond to his request to let him go free? Islam says yes, and there are some scholars who say that this is obligatory and some who say that it is mustahabb(Highly recommended).

This is what is called a mukaatabah or contract of manumission between the slave and his master. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allaah which He has bestowed upon you”

[al-Noor 24:33]

As you can see the principle of dealing with prisoners of war in Islam is a combination of justice, kindness and compassion. It is worth pointing out that you do not find any text in the Qur’aan or Sunnah (Way of the prophet) which enjoins taking others as slaves, whereas there are dozens of texts in the Qur’aan and the ahaadeeth (Narrations of what the prophet said) of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which call for manumitting slaves and freeing them. Capture of prisoners during war was the most common way of acquiring slaves. Prisoners would inevitably be captured during any war, and the prevalent custom at that time was that prisoners had no protection or rights; they would either be killed or enslaved. But Islam brought two more options: unconditional release or ransom. There were many sources of slaves at the time of the advent of Islam, whereas the means of manumitting them were virtually nil. Islam changed the way in which slavery was dealt with; it created many new ways of liberating slaves, blocked many ways of enslaving people, and established guidelines which blocked these means.

Gustave le Bon says in "Arab Civilization" (p. 459-460): "What I sincerely believe is that slavery among the Muslims is better than slavery among any other people, and that the situation of slaves in the east is better than that of servants in Europe, and that slaves in the east are part of the family. Slaves who wanted to be free could attain freedom by expressing their wish. But despite that, they did not resort to exercising this right."

Really, copy and pasting? Fine i'll just do a quick response.

1. Changes to the quran are irrelevant to any prior argument. Scientific facts are facts because of proof and the scientific method, not because you said "air contains oxygen" but because you can prove it with the scientific method.
    2. Unfortunately there are many other means of slavery outside of PoW's allowed in Islam. Not to mention muslim nations attacked instead of defended, making any PoW's officially forced slaves. How do you even try to justify slavery in any context, especially one based upon military conquest?
    Example: I have an army and take over your city. Then I enslave your people. There is no justification for that, even if you assume they are murders its morally wrong to use slavery as an option.
    3. Its nice that you think if you are just "nice" to the slaves that will make it ok. Its not, you are owning another human being and no matter what the slaves may have been provided, in the end they are slaves. Anyone can tell you that slavery is one of humanity's greatest crimes, yet here you are defending it.
    -------------------------

Seriously, not only did you copy and pasta, but you are so fucking stupid that you couldn't even read it beforehand in order to realize how this doesn't actually prove anything except that we are right and Islam has been used to justify crimes against humanity.

*sight* every muslim who comes in here is pretty much a total idiot when it comes to debating. You not only continually prove us right in your post, but you try to go off-topic with an even more obviously failed one.

OH HEY ARAB GUY SPEAKING ENGLISH PROVES MY POINT DERP DERP.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsaPQ8jOqGo
    Last edited by Empire; 01-09-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You do realize why no one takes any of your posts seriously right. Every time you post some shitty circular hive mind logic which you C+P of a website, users actually take time to comprehensively counter every point you make. When every point is countered, you proceed to select one of them and C+P more shitty circular logic which you found via google.
    You do not deserve responses. You lack the decency to debate point for point and we lack the decency to ignore your posts. The problem isn't even your inability to come up with linear arguments, the problem is the exponential amount of resources you make us pull together every time you C+P bull shit. Earlier during this thread, you claimed you didn't have the knowledge to argue points so you C+P'd. If you can't argue it and we're blatantly shitting on the copy and pastes every time, maybe its time to shut the fuck up and think for yourself LOGICALLY.

The belief in god is not illogical or dumb. You know what's dumb? The inability to recognized you've been brainwashed even though you're sitting in front of the biggest compilation of knowledge man-kind has ever seen, the internet.
    His C+P because he cannot speak English well.

Learn Arabic then come and he will learn you somethings you didn't even know it in your life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

Learn Arabic then come and he will learn you somethings you didn't even know it in your life.
    You still don't get it do you. Every time he C+Ps we have to spend exponential amounts of time hitting every point(5+ mins of typing our thoughts out in an coherent form), he proceeds to pick one of the 10 things we write to counter the 10 things he writes and pastes another 10 shitty statements. On top of that, it's all FUCKING CIRCULAR. You're implying that if I learned another language, I'd accept circular logic.
    Shut the fuck up you little shit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (01-10-2013)

Thanks

No. This is an ENGLISH forum. If he can't speak proper English, he should stay the fuck out of this section. Noob555 an Ethereal have already hit the other points. In sticking with two.

1. He's a stubborn rat that twists words to benefit himself and only makes an excuse or ONE point we make each time with ten BULLSHIT C+P'd points.

2. We do not have to learn scribble lines. YOU ARE DEFENDING YOUR RELIGION AGAINST US. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PORTRAY IT IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER.

We are the home team in this debate, you guys are the visitors. You don't see the home team wearing the visitors colors, so that's how it is going to stay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

He copies and paste because he's a lazy fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Every time he C+Ps we have to spend exponential amounts of time hitting every point(5+ mins of typing our thoughts out in an coherent form), he proceeds to pick one of the 10 things we write to counter the 10 things he writes and pastes another 10 shitty statements.
    We are the home team in this debate, you guys are the visitors. You don't see the home team wearing the visitors colors, so that's how it is going to stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Request Dave to enact a no C+P rule?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

No , Actually we don't speak English well.

I told you if you learned Arabic , I will tell you nor him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

If he doesn't speak English well then how the fuck does know what he copies and pastes is correct? If he understands it well enough to know it's "truth" then he can speak it well enough to put it in his own words.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

If he doesn't speak English well then how the fuck does know what he copies and pastes is correct? If he understands it well enough to know it's "truth" then he can speak it well enough to put it in his own words.
    He's like me , he knows some words in English make he say it's correct like this : I said to him : go out.
    and he maybe don't know what said means but he can understand it , you got it?

Thanks

mfw you're still not getting the point

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

He's like me , he knows some words in English make he say it's correct like this : I said to him : go out.
    No that is completely different to my point. If he has poor English comprehension skills than he cannot just copy paste articles and extracts and claim they are correct or support his argument.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Basically: don't copy and paste unless you understand it.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112