Thread: Allah Miracle

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trutik View Post
    You have no right to claim that. If you learnt arabic and then read the Qur'an then you can make that judgement but not if you do not know arabic. If the english translations provided by others are insufficient then you should learn it yourself and then see whether the writing is unambiguous or not. I doubt you will make the effort for that but if you do then you wont have the same judgement.

Theoretically speaking if we lived forever we obviously wouldn't expect an afterlife. But if we live and then die then we must be dying for a reason. Everyone dies, everyone believes in death. If there is no afterlife why is it that every damn human has a lifespan.
    I have every right to say this. The Qur'an's teachings are ambiguous. Follow something you can not see, touch, hear, or feel, something that is explained by another human being as he dictates was told to him, is a corrupt and ambiguous writing. Considering we have had translations provided by the other Muslims in this section, the ones who can read and write in Arabic, and STILL the translations are ambiguous, I have every single right to say it is as such. The Qur'an is filled with a bunch of ass-backward, bullshit. It is the equivalent of me writing my own "Bible" based on a talking unicorn with an ice cream cone horn whose legs are made of clouds that I had seen whilst tripping on 2Ci or DMT, then convincing people it was "God's word", and calling it a "religion. When it all comes down to it, Islan revolves around ONE GUY, SAYING GOD TOLD HIN SOMETHING.

When someone is preaching the end of the world on a street corner with tin foil on his head, do you believe him? No. This is the same EXACT situation.

Also, you seriously need to learn basic biology an chemistry, you're questioning shit that's been proven by science.

Thanks
    I see a flaw in the theory of evolution which is why i refuse to believe it. The flaw is that WHY are we evolving. To survive? We would survive better if we didn't exist if you know what i mean. WHY does anything exist.
    You refuse to believe it because you don't want too. Clearly you have a minimal understanding of evolution.
    We are evolving to optimize our functionality. Our existence has nothing to do with evolution, we are merely a product of chaos.
    >tells person he has no right to judge quran because he has no understanding due to lack of language appreciation
    > Judges evolution based on minimal understanding due to refusal of understanding
    >

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    To optimize our functionality....are YOU kidding me? Functionality to do what....live? I already told you we would live better if we weren't humans. If we evolved to live we shouldn't be able to kill ourselves and anyone else.

And Lehsyrus you just answered your own question. If a man starts preaching a religion claiming to be a prophet would anyone believe him? Not unless he was a real prophet. Don't think people were dim-witted just because it was hundreds of years ago. The only possibility is that he was a real prophet who had said and done amazing things that only a true prophet would be able to do. If i started claiming i was a prophet would the whole of america become followers of my religion in a few years time? Obviously not unless i was a true prophet. Most of the people who followed the prophet were poor. There were many assassination attempts on him by the richest of his time and armies that tried to destroy him but could not. The opposing armies had cavalry and better equipment, more numbers once it was thrice or twice their number. But the poor and muslims still won. How is this even possible if he wasn't a prophet. And you still can not make those claims if you do not know arabic Lehsyrus. Well you may make them but you are wasting your time because your judgement is baseless.
    Last edited by trutik; 01-06-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    To optimize our functionality....are YOU kidding me? Functionality to do what....live? I already told you we would live better if we weren't humans. If we evolved to live we shouldn't be able to kill ourselves and anyone else.
    To reproduce
    Survival of the fittest

If a man starts preaching a religion claiming to be a prophet would anyone believe him? Not unless he was a real prophet.
    Joseph Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

To reproduce
    Survival of the fittest

Joseph Smith
    I am googling Joseph Smith atm but before that let me just say again, we would survive for longer if we were unconscious objects or just nothing. Why are we surviving, why are we reproducing, we would better off if we were all wood or something like that.

Thanks

And Lehsyrus you just answered your own question. If a man starts preaching a religion claiming to be a prophet would anyone believe him? Not unless he was a real prophet. Don't think people were dim-witted just because it was hundreds of years ago. The only possibility is that he was a real prophet who had said and done amazing things that only a true prophet would be able to do. If i started claiming i was a prophet would the whole of america become followers of my religion in a few years time? Obviously not unless i was a true prophet. Most of the people who followed the prophet were poor. There were many assassination attempts on him by the richest of his time and armies that tried to destroy him but could not. The opposing armies had cavalry and better equipment, more numbers once it was thrice or twice their number. But the poor and muslims still won. How is this even possible if he wasn't a prophet. And you still can not make those claims if you do not know arabic Lehsyrus. Well you may make them but you are wasting your time because your judgement is baseless.
    I'm sorry, I was unaware that all you did was eat, shit and sleep. Autism is a example of evolution in the 21st century.
    People that kill themselves are often mentally ill, which is linked to the development of the brain which is linked to dna. When species evolve it's not always for the better, mutations can be bad.

Jim Jones

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I am googling Joseph Smith atm but before that let me just say again, we would survive for longer if we were unconscious objects or just nothing. Why are we surviving, why are we reproducing, we would better off if we were all wood or something like that.
    Holy fucking shit, you are cancer.
    Humans are driven by structure and desires.
    Sex is desirable.
    We live because we want things.
    Last edited by noob555; 01-06-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    We could be wood, but we're not because our genetics aren't telling us to be trees. Our genetics still have DNA that are the same as trees, but there's not enough to make us trees; our path in evolution diverged away from the path of plants
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

Joseph Smith
    Jim Jones shits on Joseph Smith's life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Jim Jones shits on Joseph Smith's life.
    I just needed an example

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    our path in evolution diverged away from the path of plants
    But we would survive in any environment if we were the smallest particle whether you think it is a string or a quark rather than being humans so why aren't we just that if survival is the main thing here even though i don't agree with the fact that we evolved or came from random shit but i'm speaking hypothetically.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    We live because we want things.
    Come on man....who was talking about science? Lol.

Thanks
    But we would survive in any environment if we were the smallest particle whether you think it is a string or a quark rather than being humans so why aren't we just that if survival is the main thing here even though i don't agree with the fact that we evolved or came from random shit but i'm speaking hypothetically.
    We are not solely driven by survival what the fuck.
    Scroll up.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Come on man....who was talking about science? Lol.
    I'm sorry, I was unaware psychology wasn't science.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology
    Last edited by noob555; 01-06-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Strings and quarks != living
    We can survive in BOTH terrestrial AND aquatic biomes
    Hell, we can even survive in space
    Because of science, not religion

Thanks
    Your life must be pretty pathetic if this is your train of thought.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    In 1835 Smith said he used his Urim and Thummim to translate Egyptian scrolls that he was given (at which time no one could read hieroglyphics). After he transalted them, Smith announced that they contained the Book of Abraham. He quickly translated all the scrolls and it was accepted as scripture by the church. The scrolls disappeared. Then in 1966 the original scrolls were found in the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art. The scrolls were actually standard Egyptian text that was usually buried with their dead. "During the ensuing turmoil, Smith was imprisoned in Carthage, Illinois, and killed when a mob stormed the jailhouse."<<<They could not do this to the prophet Muhammed with ARMIEs.

Thanks
    In 1835 Smith said he used his Urim and Thummim to translate Egyptian scrolls that he was given (at which time no one could read hieroglyphics). After he transalted them, Smith announced that they contained the Book of Abraham. He quickly translated all the scrolls and it was accepted as scripture by the church. The scrolls disappeared. Then in 1966 the original scrolls were found in the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art. The scrolls were actually standard Egyptian text that was usually buried with their dead. "During the ensuing turmoil, Smith was imprisoned in Carthage, Illinois, and killed when a mob stormed the jailhouse."<<<They could not do this to the prophet Muhammed with ARMIEs.
    Some people are better conmen than others?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast