Thanks

Thumbs up BASIC chams=reduces lagg heaps.

HEY its nothimagain i know perfectly what i am talking about but i do not have access to my ca folder for i am in melbourne and i live on the sunshine coast, these places are in australia by the way .Soo i am going to try to explain this way to hack the ca folder. SOOO anyway to hack the folder it is really quite simple, all you have to do is go into the ca folder soo hopefully everyone knows where that is and if you dont well then you are a complete twit and you shouldn't even be on this site. Soo go into the ca folder, then open the folder named game once you get in there you will see a load of files but you can only move a few or you are a goner, soo yeah just move the ones that i tell you to move. Ok the files you will want to move are the files that end in T_rez and you want to drag every single one of the T_rez files to the bmg folder or just make a completly new folder and name it "nothimagainiscool.ca", soo yeah they will probably be the files at the top of the list, and also you can move the other file which would have to be , ahhh well it is called well all i know it ends in .rez it has something to do with surroundings or environment or something. Well if you have no clue what i am talking about than you can wait until i release a movie on what i am talking about and also how to get no spread and head bob which is well no recoil, but that movie will b released in 4 days becasue that is when i get back to the sunshine coast soo sorry if you wanted the information now, you can just search what i have been talking about in google or you can go to youtube and type this free combat arms hacks! no downloads! and hopefully it will come up with a dude holding a gun on junk flea and he will be grey. But of course you can just wait for me to post a link to my movie which well of course be on youtube. OMG i write alot, and ahh what does thanking people do lol, dont reply because that would be a waste of time because i will already know by the time you have replied, but i am not begging you or telling you to THANK me just do the right thing. AND omg i have written soo much lol. CYA guys hopefully i dont get baned or anything for posting this lol. PEACE OUT ALL.

Thanks
    I did not get a word you just typed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i agree lol welll thatjust makes alloftha characters white and easier to see lol.....

Thanks
    Oh. You mean moving the CHARS_T stuff in the Game folder? If you do that, you'll fall through the floor a lot in Snow Valley x_x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    use paragraphs man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yes plz ill never read so much but when u paragraph it it looks smaller thank me if i helped
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v344/eondestiny/1zx6ttt.gif[/IMG]

MY BRUTES
    https://monstaking1234.mybrute.com
    https://eefwqt.mybrute.com

THANK ME IF I HELP

Thanks
    Dang! Put space between your paragraphs!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    hmm its ok, but rly not needed. just plain practice will get you a lot farther than this.