Thread: My Beliefs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    yea really well The bible says that at the time of conception there is alredy life so that means when they do it there is life alredy so they killed an unborn baby in order to get to this and abortion even if somone gets raped and has to give birth to a baby it is still her baby no matter what and that is still taking an innocent life so how about u take GODS laws into consideration before u give me this bs of stem cell research and abortion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementalDeath View Post
    Wow, you show many homosexual stereotypes to children on this forum. How about we have a debate on you, even though it would probably be worthless like yourself.
    interesting

here are some popular threads authored by me. you count how many you have and ill count mine

popular= 3+ pages

1.spongebob gay?
    2.homosexuality
    3.https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ker_group.htmlname all yours ******

go ahead im waiting...and besides....who gives a shit about fags anywa?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by kakaisawsome View Post
    yea really well The bible says that at the time of conception there is alredy life so that means when they do it there is life alredy so they killed an unborn baby in order to get to this and abortion even if somone gets raped and has to give birth to a baby it is still her baby no matter what and that is still taking an innocent life so how about u take GODS laws into consideration before u give me this bs of stem cell research and abortion
    Take God's law into consideration? God can suck my dick.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kakaisawsome View Post
    Stem Cell research saves lives! Do you know how many people survived cancer because of gene therapies?

The Bible is BULL! Who authored it? Nobody, the bible is only a FAITH based book, nothing more nothing less! Ugh, uneducated people annoy me.

You should also know that the placenta is not a functioning human being, because they are attached by an umbilical cord. They do not do not even move untill the third trimester. Which means motor skills, and other feelings such as pain, etc. are developed in the third trimester. Which is illegal to have an abortion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Lol this sux.

Thanks
    Honestly, if you dont have anything to contribute. Why do you post?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    For the luls I assume. I support your fight ElementalDeath.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    2 and 5 i don't agree with. otherwise i support ya all teh way.

the only thing is i agree with saving energy, but forcing sun panels is too much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am a moderate (which means i am not liberal nor conservative), and I would like to share some beliefs with you all.

1) I am pro second amendment (gun rights)
    2) Abortion is legal
    3) I believe in stem cell research
    4) Economic Stimulus is not going to work out in the long run, we must invest in American made goods and raise tariffs on foreign goods
    5) Oil is not going to last forever, therefore we must invest in energy alternatives, or at least make changes that force Americans to become energy efficient (such as forcing homeowners to install solar panels)
    6) Domestic data monitoring is not the correct thing to do!
    7) The government its only supposed to protect you, not support you
    8) If you really want to help your country out, join the military!
    9) Illegal Immigrants should NOT reside in America
    1.I agree with you.
    2.No abortion is murder.
    3.Stem cell is murder also.
    4.This is a hard one i believe to a point your right but stimulus is a good way to keep the economy moving but once you start you cant stop or the economy fails and it basically just prolongs the economic failure
    5.Yes but it is easier said then done the way the economy is if you force people to convert to another car or put in solar panels it would force some people into being a hobo
    6.We really should keep track of people because it could eliminate terrorists.
    7.I agree completely GET DOS NIGGAS OFF TERE ASSES.
    8.I agree.
    9. I also agree. But they are a huge part of the economy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Take God's law into consideration? God can suck my dick.
    I feel really bad for you, hell is a bad place, and eternity is a long long time.

The Bible is BULL! Who authored it? Nobody, the bible is only a FAITH based book, nothing more nothing less! Ugh, uneducated people annoy me.
    The Bible is not bull. God authored it. In all religion there has to be faith, or the religion does not exist. It must suck to annoy yourself.

You should also know that the placenta is not a functioning human being, because they are attached by an umbilical cord. They do not do not even move untill the third trimester. Which means motor skills, and other feelings such as pain, etc. are developed in the third trimester. Which is illegal to have an abortion.

You are saying that they do not have life because they feel no pain and cannot move voluntarily?

So I can go around killing people in comas and not be charged with murder because they can't feel pain and cannot move on their own?

No, I can't.
    Life begins at conception, not at the third trimester.
    I'm sorry you feel that killing a young life that cannot defend itself is ok because it causes some type of "inconvenience." Not even in cases of rape is it "right" to abort the baby, there are so many people in the world that would love to care for that child and adopt it as their own.

The person who went to court to try and legalize abortion is now regretful of her choice. (Roe vs. Wade)
    Even if you do not believe in God and the Bible, that doesnt change the facts.

Made by andrewgeltz

Please help me raise my Habamon!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSlyeore View Post
    who is this guy AL-QUEDA ?
    LOL

Thanks
    You don't seem to be a moderate at all lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12