Hybrid View

Thanks

Exclamation <CLAN RECRUITING>

AND AHH IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO PUT IT PLEASE!
    HEY WHATS UP! Just letting everyone know that i (nothimagain, clan leader) have been recruiting members for a few days, i have posted threads on other sites and still looking for more members (i already have 6 members and all have an average of 0.9 K/D per match or higher. I am posting this thread for i am looking for more members that are willing to risk their account on ~HEAD~OF~LED~. If you are willing and tempted to join my clan all you will need are a few requirements, which are the following:
    1. You can not be a noob, and being a noob would mean that you call people hackers when they are not and you just say they are because you are really bad. BUT being a noob doesnt mean that you use shotguns, if you are wondering.
    2. You need a K/D of at least 0.9 and a minimum of 10% head shot count.
    3. You must be reliable and trust worthy.
    4. Harrasing people is not an option, you do it and you are gone.
    5. Do not ask or big people for anything or to do something, or yes you will also be leaving the clan.
    6. You will need a good understandin of the game and or the weopens and maps.
    7. AND also you need to be an active player, meaning, that you have to be online between 3-7 days a week, although if you are going somewhere or have arrangments during the week please pm me or just tell me in your application

OK i think that is all but if you have think i have forgotten something please pm me.

IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR CLAN.....
    All you have to do is either add me in game with this username nothimagain or pm me and we will arrange a game between YOU me and other members of the admin. AFTER that match if the admin and i have decided that you are worth it we will then get you to aply for our clan, and in doing soo in the application you will need to give the following information:
    1. YOURE K/D.
    2. YOURE HEAD SHOT COUNT
    3. WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN?
    4. WHAT ARE YOU JOINING THIS CLAN FOR?
    5. WHAT UNS YOU USE, OR WHAT GUNS DO YOU WANT TO USE?
    6. WHY DO YOU PLAY CA?
    7. EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK YOU ARE TRUST WORTHY.
    8. ARE YOU A NOOB? WHY SHOULD WE BELIVE YOU?
    9. WHAT ARE YOUR SKILLS?
    10. HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK YOU ARE ONLINE AND AT WHAT TIMES?

If you think i have forgotten any information please just include it in your appliction!

AND if you are wondering why you have to include soo much information this is because the admin and i need to know who we are excepting into our clan! ALSO with the times that you are online that is soo we can arrange clan matches.

~README~
    And if you have spent all ur time reading this thread it is probably because you want to join my clan, lol pretty obvious i know but i have had some pretty stupid ones that ae complte IDIOTS and send me an application that is a load of **** and does not include any of the needed information (IDIOTS I KNOW), dont make the same mistake. ANYWAY to join clan you need to arrange a match. BTW it will be either 2v1 or 3v1 so bring your A game.

THANKYOU for reading this thread,
    YOURS SINCERLY nothimagain and our R rated ADMIN.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION!!

Thanks
    I dont think you'd want me i havn't leveled once yet. -cry- -slitslit-