Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    PM sent, Sadly Redownloading isn't fixing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This looks great but when i press home the box doesn't pop up.. Not really sure what i should do. Do i need to edit anything in the WooWoo file? Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pakyomudduh View Post
    This looks great but when i press home the box doesn't pop up.. Not really sure what i should do. Do i need to edit anything in the WooWoo file? Thanks!
    Make sure your AV and/or firewall is off, or this is added as an exception. Run as admin. If that doesn't work, try holding down the home key. No reason for it not to work.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Hey! Thanks so much for the update. I am very excited to report that I've gotten multiple characters running smoothly and just used it today for ten runs.

One thing to check into for a future update:

I notice when running from the inn to the docks, the character sometimes contacts the wall on the right side of the glowing passageway. Usually it's fine, but there was one run where my character got stuck there when returning to make a boat for the next run. I think it may have something to do with entering a random channel where there are a few people by the inn mailbox, as this is the only thing I know of that displaces ones character when exiting the inn... I think the default angle there may have been tweaked slightly in one of the last updates. Who knows. I'll let you know if it happens again. Otherwise, this is great (as usual)!

Edit: I am NA, fwiw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey man! What a great looking bot . But One thing that seems a bit vague. When am i supposed to click start on the GUI? When I'm on a boat (and does the boat have to be a specific one?), or by the docks, or in Colhen? thanks man!

Thanks
    I sometimes run into the same problem that Mstislav is getting. My character runs forward and when the script tells it to make the angled left turn, my character hits the pole that's on the right side of the entrance to the docks. This prevents the character from entering the docks and then the bot stops.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstislav View Post
    Hey! Thanks so much for the update. I am very excited to report that I've gotten multiple characters running smoothly and just used it today for ten runs.

One thing to check into for a future update:

I notice when running from the inn to the docks, the character sometimes contacts the wall on the right side of the glowing passageway. Usually it's fine, but there was one run where my character got stuck there when returning to make a boat for the next run. I think it may have something to do with entering a random channel where there are a few people by the inn mailbox, as this is the only thing I know of that displaces ones character when exiting the inn... I think the default angle there may have been tweaked slightly in one of the last updates. Who knows. I'll let you know if it happens again. Otherwise, this is great (as usual)!

Edit: I am NA, fwiw.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronosXIII View Post
    I sometimes run into the same problem that Mstislav is getting. My character runs forward and when the script tells it to make the angled left turn, my character hits the pole that's on the right side of the entrance to the docks. This prevents the character from entering the docks and then the bot stops.
    Yea, it's been hard to keep up with all the minor glitches/tweaks that come up with each patch. I've been keeping up with my trans's so I haven't actually used multi-char to keep an eye on it. I'll take a look into it to see if I can fix it. It sounds like the mouse is switching from cursor mode to camera mode when you exit the inn, which makes u spin a certain amount, depending on your screen resolution (or how far the "exit" button inside the inn is from the center of the screen).

Quote Originally Posted by PakYo View Post
    Hey man! What a great looking bot . But One thing that seems a bit vague. When am i supposed to click start on the GUI? When I'm on a boat (and does the boat have to be a specific one?), or by the docks, or in Colhen? thanks man!
    From on a boat in colhen.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Hello mate
    Im facing a problem where i open up the bot and im on the boat the camera keeps circling and sometimes he even uses hp potions even after i wait for 60 seconds the bot just keeps staying on the boat And keeps circling around If u have the time To reply please do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jayke1001 View Post
    Hello mate
    Im facing a problem where i open up the bot and im on the boat the camera keeps circling and sometimes he even uses hp potions even after i wait for 60 seconds the bot just keeps staying on the boat And keeps circling around If u have the time To reply please do
    Make sure it's in default mouse mode and that when you press ESC, the cursor appears.

Thanks
    It is on a default mouse cursor but the problem is that everytime i go to custom and set it to windowed it switches back to fullscreen by itself Even when i do the window it doesn't fit well into my screen im using a 32 inch screen Everytime i do the thing it just opens my skill tab and uses my potions when im on the boat and the bot just waits 60 seconds and runs into a wall or something on a boat and it waits for another 60 seconds to do the same thing

Thanks
    It is on a default mouse cursor but the problem is that everytime i go to custom and set it to windowed it switches back to fullscreen by itself Even when i do the window it doesn't fit well into my screen im using a 32 inch screen Everytime i do the thing it just opens my skill tab and uses my potions when im on the boat and the bot just waits 60 seconds and runs into a wall or something on a boat and it waits for another 60 seconds to do the same thing
    Please use punctuation; it helps me understand what you're trying to say. If when you hit ESC the mouse does not switch from camera mode to cursor mode, then this is your problem. In other words, when your mouse controls the direction you view in the game and you hit ESC, the mouse cursor should appear. I don't think it will have anything to do with your screen resolution.

Thanks
    Thanks for the update

The error that stopped the bot from continuing on with its routine is fixed (multi-character routine stopped at 3rd character before); however, it does not select my fourth character (Karok). It consistently goes through characters 1, 2, and 3 just fine, but it never selects the 4th character.
    Last edited by donuthack; 11-06-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks
    Great bot, i tried him and he still works perfectly.

Thanks

detected

The bot Is now Detected Posted a screen shot Hope for a quick Update
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Detected.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jayke1001 For This Useful Post:

maddoggy00 (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    The bot Is now Detected Posted a screen shot Hope for a quick Update
    Did you get the bot to click the start button before it was detected for you? I will post an update shortly; thanks for the SS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12