Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Versa It's in El Segundo? God damn, that place smells like Mexico.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

he doesn't want to listen to what i have to say then were both close minded case closed I'm tired of having to argue with this kid about this. @noob555 LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE IT AND DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO DRESS. i don't care i will live mine how i want to and dress the way i want to. Now lets leave it there and not continue going off topic here. Anymore off topic posting i will report you and you will be infracted and dealt with accordingly.
    With kids.
    You look like you're a 16 year old.
    If you don't care then why are you making such a big deal of it?

Even though I am replying to your posts, i'll have you infracted because I can't deal with you having better points than me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    @Versa It's in El Segundo? God damn, that place smells like Mexico.
    yes it is in El Segundo but its in the nice area there are actually more asians than mexicans cause they can afford houses there.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

With kids.
    You look like you're a 16 year old.
    If you don't care then why are you making such a big deal of it?

Even though I am replying to your posts, i'll have you infracted because I can't deal with you having better points than me
    Get out of the thread or stay on topic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

yes it is in El Segundo but its in the nice area there are actually more asians than mexicans cause they can afford houses there.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

It was the topic wasn't it?
    I saw the person with threadstarter so I also joined in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I'm not saying it's full of Mexicans, I'm saying it smells like Mexico.
    And you were probably on the rich side. The poor-ish side (still full of Asians) smells like, well, if there were a dead body on the side of the road, you wouldn't be surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    I'm not saying it's full of Mexicans, I'm saying it smells like Mexico.
    And you were probably on the rich side. The poor-ish side (still full of Asians) smells like, well, if there were a dead body on the side of the road, you wouldn't be surprised.
    well im not exasctly sure what mexico smells like but it smells the same as if i was standing infront of my house but have you been down here before?

Thanks
    I'd love to talk to the Nexon Vindictus team. They must be so bored without me releasing hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    haha, this actually got stickied..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hux For This Useful Post:

Versa (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Its not like I'm simply putting a person down, I'm simply giving him some points on improving his life. You can say well you don't get to decide he's not doing it right, but as a person with the same flaws I simply feel it would be nice if I tried to help. There's nothing wrong with criticism. It's simply how you take it, constructively or negatively.
    You're a fucking idiot, you didn't give him any points on improving his life. Who said looks had to do anything with a good life? He looks like a normal person, but calling him out on his clothes and his supposed "double chin" is just plain trying to make him feel bad by pointing out his flaws.

Once again, you're an idiot .

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (11-01-2012),Bernard (11-01-2012),Versa (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

You're a fucking idiot, you didn't give him any points on improving his life. Who said looks had to do anything with a good life? He looks like a normal person, but calling him out on his clothes and his supposed "double chin" is just plain trying to make him feel bad by pointing out his flaws.

thanks someone finally understands how i feel.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lemongrab View Post
    haha, this actually got stickied..
    i know isnt it legit

Thanks
    It's alright @Versa babe. Just ignore em haters. You're yourself and you choose how you feel like dressing. I'm sure if Bernard gave a shit he would have gotten rid of w/e you guys are complaining about a while ago. And I don't really see what there is to complain about. I bet he's sexier than majority of you haterzzz. <33

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'd love to talk to the Nexon Vindictus team. They must be so bored without me releasing hacks.
    LOOL nic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

By pointing out his flaws I'm making him notice them. Whether he decides to huddle up in a corner or do something about it is HIS choice. You're condemning me for his actions. It's like me going oh look there's a leak in a building to an architect. Then the architect just goes HURRR DURR ARE U SAYING MY DESIGN WAS BAD HURRRRRRRR YOU'RE A HIPSTER DESIGN IDIOT HURRRRRR

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

No i think your the one that's close minded have you ever thought of the fact that maybe people don't need your help because maybe your not perfect? honestly i think your post sounds stupid and yes i understand how you were trying to "poke fun" please post a picture of yourself ill poke fun as well but for all i could care i could give someone help but why give someone help where its unwanted honestly i think your the stupid one because the thread title obviously doesn't state hey everyone i need help with fashion etc give me your tips NO it says come check out my Nexon visit. . Though ill give you credit for the statement that you can only go upward on a forum yes you can but not when people like you go completely off topic and think of themselves as a roll model for everybody and think that everyone should take their advice and be like them even if they were trying to "help" i like the way i live i love the way i dress. I'm fit i do a sport and actually i have qualified for a JO swim meet which for non swimmers mean i can go to a Junior Olympics Swim Meet. Now please leave because your are obviously unwanted. I'm trying to be as polite as possible here i don't understand why you did not notice this from post #1
    Selective reading. Nice job.
    For the THIRD time, I'm not poking fun. Just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean I can't give advice on becoming slightly more perfect. With your logic you can say because economist don't know the future, they shouldn't exist at all. If you post a picture of yourself on an ANONYMOUS community, you're signing up for criticism whether you like it or not.
    Last edited by noob555; 11-01-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    So lucky but wow, Ide have sex with you<3

Thanks

he doesn't want to listen to what i have to say then were both close minded case closed I'm tired of having to argue with this kid about this. @noob555 LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE IT AND DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO DRESS. i don't care i will live mine how i want to and dress the way i want to. Now lets leave it there and not continue going off topic here. Anymore off topic posting i will report you and you will be infracted and dealt with accordingly.
    Still not getting the point and quotes are much more noticeable then mentions. On top of that their have been posts on our discussion past this one. You have no right to report me if you're not reporting Canadian. But I'll simply stop replying since you refuse to get over your ego.
    Last edited by noob555; 11-01-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="1"][B][QUOTE=Alday;6863778]It's alright @Versa babe. Just ignore em haters. You're yourself and you choose how you feel like dressing. I'm sure if Bernard gave a shit he would have gotten rid of w/e you guys are complaining about a while ago. And I don't really see what there is to complain about. I bet he's sexier than majority of you haterzzz. yeah im just going to ignore him but you and me are the sexiest of them all ---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ---------- [QUOTE=jack115;6864530]So lucky but wow, Ide have sex with you oh man is it getting hot in here
    Last edited by Versa; 11-01-2012 at 11:35 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

crex (11-01-2012)

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast