***I know its the wrong section but id figured it get more attention in here. Sorry if it bothers anyone.***

To prevent the account from being identified and demoted i am going to give you bit

The account is legit, ive never used hacks nor glitched on this account. Ive put alot of work into it.

Between 2LT 4 - 1LT 3

KDR: Is between 2 - 2.30

GP: Over 400,000 GP

No NX on the account. Currently has some pre-purchased weapons that all pretty much have 30 days give or take on them.

Once purchased i will supply you with EVERYTHING, the Nexon Username & PW, the security information so you can change the PW and email. This way i, nor anyone else can ever log onto it but you.

Im asking for Cash Money through paypal. Around $450 or best offer. If your interested please email me @

highca4sale@gmail.com ; i will check the email more often then this site. So please send your questions and offers there. I cant really give out too much information about the account untill its sold because it is a high level account and it would be easy for nexon to figure out which one it is.

Thanks guys!
highca4sale@gmail.com