Thanks

Help build my computer case

What's up nigga's, I'm in the process of building my third gaming computer pit of sheer boredom, though this time I'm doing physical mods as well.

I'm building a custom computer case, and it's going to be high-tech as fuck, though I may need some help.

I'm building a companion cube, though instead of a heart I'm putting a gas mask as the symbol. I'm going to make the surfaces glow using LED diode stripping and mid-processin units hooked into the headphone jacks with DXM input so the color changes according to the music. I have about ten sheets of 56 x 72" plexiglass, and a fuckload of tubing. I'm most likely going to be using two hearing elements to shape the plexiglass, though I will need to cut and dremel some f it to round the corners. Should I use the tubing around the corners and use a clear filler the. Sand it down? I want the colors around the edges to be different shades than the other colors, so I need to figure out how to do that.

As for cooling, what is the most techno-esque liquid cooling system that uses mineral oil? Preferably a clear tubing LCS so I can attach L-Wire to it.

What are the BEST computer fans out there that look sci-fi? (with LEDs built in preferably) I will be needing 4 of them.

Does anyone know of extremely good quality LCD screens or HD LED screens I can use for the front? I'm setting up my symbol so when you press it, it clicks open and there is an LCD screen inside displaying the computers information (power use in watts, voltage, GHz, storage space available, etc)

Does anyone know of a good microprocessog unit for the LCD/LED display?

Also does anyone know of a good epoxy that is two step formula and dries clear?

Lastly, I need to know what the BEST cd burner/reader is out there. The absolute BEST. I'm going to set up the CD drive in the top of the cube and I'll be making a custom case with LED's for that as well.

On top of this, I need to know what type of power inverters I should use to keep the power supply from blowing the LED's. I'll probably be setting them up on a separate microprocessor an chipset with dual 3v caps but I want added safety.

No budget limit for this, when im done I'll post pictures

Thanks
    EDIT: (sorry for the double post but I can't edit this on my iPod for some reason) I am not doing the companion cube. Rather I am designing my own case with three large spires holding a suspended orb in the air. I will post sketches when I can.

I know what material I am using to make the plates glow, and that is acryllic. I just need help syncing the different colors LED diode strips with the sound output from my computer, and I need a flat panel LCD screen for fan control, temperature gauging, and volt measuring.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hey I Can help you to complete the whole thing if you pay me $60 per day I can finish in 1 day

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Adder View Post
    Hey I Can help you to complete the whole thing if you pay me $60 per day I can finish in 1 day
    Begging for money >_>

Sorry for offtopic.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Adder View Post
    No. The price for the entire case is 2200 in materials. You're a moron.