-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/UFB.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    wardsam12, do you even lift?
    It's obvious. He doesn't lift. The pictures aren't even him. He can't even post a picture of himself with a sign that says "wardsam12 MPGH" or anything close to proving.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by XTC View Post
    jelly of that??? Lol
    apparantly some people are.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    wardsam12, do you even lift?
    LOL aware. Cameljockey 4 president.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post

It's obvious. He doesn't lift. The pictures aren't even him. He can't even post a picture of himself with a sign that says "wardsam12 MPGH" or anything close to proving.
    i will post a prove picture tomorrow or tuesday.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I am a well read, smart person. There is no attempt when it has already been achieved.

I wan't your dick? Keep thinking that ******. Trust a ****** like you to assume that other men want to smoke him.

Internet threats? What internet threat? I said if I met you on the street saying the things you are I would punch you. That is just what would happen if you were to live near me. But you don't, so no threat there, much less an internet threat.

Where did I make up things you supposedly said? Please do tell. As far as I see I'm just making an accurate portrayal of your hypocritical outlook. Not my fault if you can't take it and resort to just ad hominem.

Not only are you incapable of forming a coherent and reasonable response, you are incapable of comprehending basic metaphoric statement. Your muscles are full of air, no intent behind them, just there to look pretty. They serve no purpose other than to show off to other knobs.

There is no correlation between bulked muscles and a healthy lifestyle. Having a healthy lifestyle can result lean muscle indirectly, but bulked muscles are a byproduct of weight training (which is not necessary to be healthy). You can be a ripped ass motherfucker and remain incredibly unhealthy whereas a "skinny cunt" might have very little muscle but can have excellent cardiac resilience and an all round healthy body.

The more you respond the more of a dumbass you sound.
    too long, did not read.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Did I say socializing on a gamer forum was 'the' way to socialize?

The internet always seems to show our true colors, and yours I am sure would disgust your peers if shed past the anonymous layer of the internet.

First of all:
    - I have many friends and I volunteer for and help administrate several clubs. I support the high-school VeX robotics club, and I manage the programming team for my university's IEEE club. I would go so far as to suggest you don't do anything for anyone as long as it isn't helping yourself. It is a disgusting quality to work for only yourself.
    - I don't play video games, I haven't played one for at least 5 months.
    - Your remarks towards women make me fucking sick.
    - You are no better than anyone else here. You know nothing about us, and are in no position to judge the superiority of your life over ours.
    - I come to MPGH because I have been apart of the community for the last 6 years of my life.

I won't continue this argument with you because your arrogance will blind your from seeing through any perspective but your own, as ill-formed and self-centered as that may be. (Actually, this is exactly why my initial response was so short.) The key to an argument is not only to counter what is being argued, but also to recognize when your opponent is too stubborn\ arrogant to respect your perspective.

It may sound like a cliche, but we are all beautiful in our own unique way.
    Now that i read your post again, no you didn't. Sorry for the false statement. Solid arguments. I dont like all the hating though, you seem mad. Coolstory bro. Please tell me more about how u know me. Never said i was better than anyone else. You sure like to make up some things too. You don't know what else i do in life besides working out. I do enjoy bettering myself mentally and physically.

Also, most women are sluts and superficial whores. You obviously haven't met many girls or either dont know there true nature. Youre probaly that guy that gets cheated on.
    Last edited by wardsam12; 11-10-2012 at 01:41 PM.
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    I dont like all the hating though, you seem mad. Coolstory bro. Please tell me more about how u know me.
    Nothing in my post suggests that I know you, rather only that I have inferred your arrogance. Neither does my post suggests I am mad. I used 'fuck' once to emphasis my disgust. That doesn't make me mad though, it makes me disgusted.

Never said i was better than anyone else.
    Not everything has to be said explicitly.

Also, most women are sluts and superficial whores. You obviously haven't met many girls or either dont know there true nature. Youre probaly that guy that gets cheated on.
    Most men are scum-bags too, but some of us aren't.

I want you to notice how I optimized my last post, as to avoid you from simply skimming past it as you did Doc's for reasons pertaining to your arrogance\laziness. Actually, it is quite pathetic that I had to do this.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-10-2012 at 06:03 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just because a person uses this site, doesn't mean that they are preoccupied with it 24/7.
    2 hours a day I swim and workout. it's called doing a sport.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    apparantly some people are.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

LOL aware. Cameljockey 4 president.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

i will post a prove picture tomorrow or tuesday.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

too long, did not read.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Now that i read your post again, no you didn't. Sorry for the false statement. Solid arguments. I don't like all the hating though, you seem mad. Coolstory bro. Please tell me more about how u know me. Never said i was better than anyone else. You sure like to make up some things too. You don't know what else i do in life besides working out. I do enjoy bettering myself mentally and physically.

Also, most women are sluts and superficial whores. You obviously haven't met many girls or either don't know there true nature. You're probably that guy that gets cheated on.
    Ah yes the classic TL;DR. And you're bettering your mental capacity how? You can't even provide an argument that doesn't completely dismiss the points being raise before going off into a tangent.

Ahh, to be blissfully ignorant...
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

MarkHC (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I don't know how stupider this pathetic kid can get up to. Even the most stupidest and most annoying kid in our whole school is better than this kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Shut the fuck up and stuff a dumbbell up your ass.

No one spends their life on this, probably a few people but hardly anyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I swear this kid will never have a decent proof picture that it's him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    who evers pic that is i bet i could smash them in arm wrestling and weight lifting i have a 300lbs cap set boyeee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Is this forum /gaming and programming seriously your only hobby?

kinda sad as you most likely wont gain anything from it.

go workout instead of spending almost your whole day in front of your computer wtf man.

either most of you guys are skinny of fat either way look physically like shit.
    and sir who r u ?

Thanks
    proof pl0x, he doesn't even lift.

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/UFB.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Where's the proof picture Mr. Muscles?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast