Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    the bible is just a book with words
    I agree. I want to find the asshole who ruined some good teachings by inserting their own prejudice into the bible. The teachings of Jesus are all good, the concept of hell also ruins the bible, finite wrong-doings do not justify infinite punishment.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Still, the only thing that stands strong with me on an 100% level, is the 2012, thing, fused with the Apocalypse. Maybe that's when the first sign of the Apocalypse is really going to happen.

Or what that one guy said, about the poles and shit. I've heard that from scientist. :@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LETS MAKE A BET

IF THE APOCALYPSES HAPPENS ON 2012 THEN ILL CHOP MY NUTS OFF INFRONT OF A LIVE CAMERA OKAY

IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN, THEN ILL LAUGH SO HARD AT THOSE CHOOBS

ROFL
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    LETS MAKE A BET

IF THE APOCALYPSES HAPPENS ON 2012 THEN ILL CHOP MY NUTS OFF INFRONT OF A LIVE CAMERA OKAY

IF IT DOESNT HAPPEN, THEN ILL LAUGH SO HARD AT THOSE CHOOBS

ROFL
    Don't want to put that on camera. If the world is re-created some how, and they see that video, their going to think their giants compared to us. (Think about what I just said)

xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    That apple story, created Hell, and Heaven. Or was heaven already created then? :l
    there is no hell when u die u dont goto hell u r just dead theres no hell and there is a heaven but there is only a 100,000 spots in heaven and there r prob only like 10,000 in heaven i beleive in god and jesus is gods son
    Selling MSG2 1.31 kdr ca us account w/ full info pm me for more info or add me on msn sturbo911@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by s911turbo View Post
    there is no hell when u die u dont goto hell u r just dead theres no hell and there is a heaven but there is only a 100,000 spots in heaven and there r prob only like 10,000 in heaven i beleive in god and jesus is gods son
    You HAVE to go somewhere when you die. Unless It's just like a deep sleep?
    I believe in heaven, and hell. :l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You HAVE to go somewhere when you die. Unless It's just like a deep sleep?
    I believe in heaven, and hell. :l
    Why do you HAVE TO go somewhere when you die? Can't people just die? Why are you so damn selfish, this life isn't enough for you?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Why do you HAVE TO go somewhere when you die? Can't people just die? Why are you so damn selfish, this life isn't enough for you?
    What would happen, if you died? Just think about it. You would have to go somewhere...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    What would happen, if you died? Just think about it. You would have to go somewhere...
    Yeah, a grave would be nice. When you die, your brain dies with you. So no more thinking, no more feeling, no more anything. But don't worry it's not that bad.

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it"
    ~Mark Twain

"If I am, then death is not. If death is, I am not. Why fear that which cannot exist when I do?" -Epicurus

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

jokers (04-19-2009)

Thanks

Thumbs up

Well I believe in it.
    U ought to believe in it ........... but what i said on page 7 ........ is real ...... the SUN is 100% supposed to go through changes and the Mayan Calender proves it ....... don't believe it ... watch Solar max the movie man !! ....... it is true that the sun goes through changes every 25800 years ....... it went thru changes in 2001, ...... i said 25800 yrs rite .... then why 2001 !? cuz it was not the change that is going to happen in 2012 ....... it is going to switch poles ....... which will effect the earth and the poles of earth will also eventually switch ....... this will make Alaska to move to the equator like it did 25800 yrs ago !! ....... then after 25800 yrs from now it will change again ....... this is due to the gravitational force that acts on the earth by the SUN !! ...... sun changes gravity earth changes weather !! ...... why r we having all these meltdowns !? ..... true that we are the ones creating it but SUN also makes changes to Earth !! ....... The switch btw poles will be north goes west and south goes east on Earth but on the SUN its north goes south and south goes north !! get it !? lol ........ the switch places ... the poles do !!so the Earth's crust will move but the underground will remain ..... causing earthquakes !! ....... and volcano eruptions and sea will rise and all kinds of shit will happen ....... I really believe in the Mayan calendar because their predictions are always have been TRUE ..... they have the most accurate calenders ! So if they said 2012 is when it ends ...... THEN IT DOES !! ...... and the SUN is gonna blow up due to the Black Hole in the center of the Milky Way ...... our solar system !! ....... im scared but not at the same time ........ 2 more years left man ........ enjoy till then ...... do the best helping ppl and stop hacking !!! lmao lol !! I REALLY DONT THINK ANYONE WILL READ IT ...... PLEASE THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU UNDERSTAND

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    wtf is wrong with you stop putting............. in your posts

but yea you have to go somewhere after death

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567