Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Guide to use Wall/Cham/Bighead(Or other similar) Hacks [No download]

Steps

1. Go into your computer [C:] > Program files (x86) > Garena Plus > Apps > Blackshot > ( There you will see 2 things >> Another blackshot file and uninst.

2. Right click the Blackshot file and click copy then paste it on your desktop or wherever you like.

3. Right click the Blackshot file you've copied to desktop and paste it again on your desktop. Now you will have these 2 files : Blackshot & Blackshot - Copy

4. Open the Blackshot file on your desktop > Click Data > Character > Kei, drag the nutella from the hack file that you've downloaded into Data > Character > Kei and replace it with the original nutella.

5. The hack file you've downloaded should have 1 thing call TotalItem.bsv in 2 files. 1st file > Hack file/ 2nd file > Original file.

6. Drag the TotalItem.bsv from the Hack file and place it in the file Blackshot > Data > _SG > CSV and replace with the one that is already inside.

7. Keep that file open, Now go to desktop and open Blackshot - Copy, Click launcher and input your GARENA USERNAME & PASSWORD. Start the game and when you get to the character selection screen, don't be surprise that theres no character(for some people). Just wait till your character appear and you should see your character in the (Colour) Cham that you have just downloaded. Don't be too happy yet.

8. Select your character and click a server and DO NOT ENTER ANY CHANNELS. Now just Alt Tab and go back to your rar file and click Original file which is the 2nd file i mentioned earlier in step 5. Drag the TotalItem.bsv into Blackshot > Data > _SG > CSV and replace the one inside.

9. Now select any channel and your good to go.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

FAQ.

1. Q. I get error and it tells me that i've idle for a long time and blackshot needs to be restarted.
    A. You either done the steps above WRONG, Or you have other PATCHED hack files inside your Blackshot folder earlier. You can simply download a clean set of files on this forum or google it. Remember > Sound MOD also counts > For patched ones.

2. Q. I clicked on a room or creates a room but the room doesn't appear or come out.
    A. You can't create a room or join a room. All you need to do is get a friend and add them to your friend list and Request them to make a room and after they have make the room, You right click on their name in your friend list and click Go to, Which will bring you to their room. (Make sure you and your friend are in the same channel and server.)

3. Q. I get error in the server & channel selection and it tells me to shut down blackshot and restart it.
    A. You have not replace the TotalItem.bsv from the original file with the one that is already inside Blackshot > Data > _SG > CSV.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Alright thats all. Thank you > Credits to hack maker( I don't know who because theres a few ) & Thank me if i helped.
    Last edited by tSympathy; 11-05-2012 at 08:58 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tSympathy For This Useful Post:

963258741a (11-06-2012),Dext+² (11-05-2012),malcolm9099 (11-05-2012),mrtryluck (11-06-2012),nokomo0423 (11-06-2012),Og.nigga (11-05-2012),R4ks (11-05-2012),xRyuuzetsu (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i cannot it say you have idle too long plz restart blackshot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm9099 View Post
    i cannot it say you have idle too long plz restart blackshot
    When does the error show? Character selection or channel selection?

Thanks
    Does it work on windows 7 64 bit?

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

I did all the above steps but it just can't work,I don't see the pink body.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by taeon21 View Post
    Does it work on windows 7 64 bit?

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

I did all the above steps but it just can't work,I don't see the pink body.
    Should work on Window 7 64 bit. Btw you say you don't see the pink body? Uhmm Which file did u place the nutella and totalitem in? Blackshot or Blackshot - Copy. Put the hacked totalitem 1st then the original 1 when your in the channel selection.

Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    Nice tutorial , thanks given

This is Dext+ Sub account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dext+² View Post
    Nice tutorial , thanks given
    Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    not working for me as after i pasted back Original totalitem.bsv, blackshot says something error. i still can join the channels but i cannot join in a single game ><

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    this my have been the error i have all along =.=
    originaly posted by tSympathy
    1. Q. I get error and it tells me that i've idle for a long time and blackshot needs to be restarted.
    A. You either done the steps above WRONG, Or you have other PATCHED hack files inside your Blackshot folder earlier. You can simply download a clean set of files on this forum or google it. Remember > Sound MOD also counts > For patched ones.
    i am useing a korean sound mod and when i changed to default settings(exept sound mod cuz i thought not patched yet) still got the same error at character selection
    i will back it up and see if it works
    thx tsympathy for mentioning this

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jaysonkel View Post
    not working for me as after i pasted back Original totalitem.bsv, blackshot says something error. i still can join the channels but i cannot join in a single game ><
    when it says error but u still can join a channel means u r doing it correctly its juz that u can only 'goto' yr friend's room as in u can only go into a room yr friend is in by rick clicking his/her nickname den click 'goto'. if no friend online den change to original setting and play without hack den u can randomly enter any room u wan
    rpoud to be a member
    why no press thanks button?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nice tutorial !!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    BRO i followed your steps correctly but only problem is my character no change color please help me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mamahorny For This Useful Post:

ahmedmidomoot (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    soo..i need to copy those 2.7gb blackshot file?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysonkel View Post
    You need to join a friend's room. With 'Go To' Function. You can't join any room or create room.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NazzzF View Post
    soo..i need to copy those 2.7gb blackshot file?
    Yes, it will take a few minutes and more if you have a laggy computer.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mamahorny View Post
    BRO i followed your steps correctly but only problem is my character no change color please help me
    I think you place the wrong files or did the steps wrongly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I've got this error
    https://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8...kshoterror.png

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

it works now. must you repeat the entire process everytime u start blackshot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by constellation View Post
    I've got this error
    https://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8...kshoterror.png

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

it works now. must you repeat the entire process everytime u start blackshot?
    Yes you need to repeat but the nutella file don't nid to replace it again. You can replace it again if you think its not safe .:

Thank me if i helped.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast