Thanks

[HELP] Why can't I make some weapons on Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save editor?

I want to obtain the pistol Greed by Jakobs, however I can't make the gun on the editor.
    Why can't I make some weapons on Gibbed's Borderlands 2 Save editor?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    If you're creating a weapon or item in the Backpack, it'll appear in your character's inventory, but only if the game checks it out as a proper, legitimate weapon (not necessarily something the game will randomly generate, though). Otherwise, it never shows up.

If you're creating a weapon or item in the Bank, it'll appear in your character's vault, and should always have some form appear in-game that you can take out and try on. If you can't figure out what you're doing wrong with a gun in the Backpack, you could try to make it in the Bank, see it in game, and fix its features from there.

There's also a chance that your game simply doesn't have the proper files for some parts, especially if you don't own the compatibility patch or the pirate DLC, and fails to keep the gun in game due to missing a part.

Here's a random code for a Two Fer Greed submitted by User:Symbian.

BL2(hxc3vwIrmtEGJV4/TwFzt9gUKgAEcXzo1nwADr4102mD6rr3IFqE)

Try that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to boombewm For This Useful Post:

jhl1989 (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thank you! The bank trick worked.
    However, ny weapons dissapear when I restart the game. Any tips on how to stop that?

Thanks
    Try downloading DLC and then updating to the latest version:
    DLC Here
    Latest patch here

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gervasioguachin For This Useful Post:

jhl1989 (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by jhl1989 View Post
    Thank you! The bank trick worked.
    However, ny weapons dissapear when I restart the game. Any tips on how to stop that?
    Bank weapons disappear if they are in your inventory when you load the game. Stash them in the bank before leaving, or just put lots of them in the bank at once and use them one by one.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boombewm For This Useful Post:

jhl1989 (11-05-2012),machine56 (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Anyone know how to make weapons explosive?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by jhl1989 View Post
    Anyone know how to make weapons explosive?
    Explosive is connected to some part of all Torgue guns, and is the default element for certain gun-types, such all regular launchers, all Torgue guns, the splash of E-Tech launchers, and the splash of E-Tech SMGs, and works as the default, non-elemental for each weapon in these cases. I don't believe adding Explosive to a weapon is as simple as modifying its Elemental: parameter due to no gun in the game randomly spawning with the explosive element as anything but their default.

Thanks
    I did some experimenting and I found out it's the barrel of the Torgue guns that give their weapons explosive element.
    I gave my Maggie a Torgue barrel and Slag element and both elements work in game.

Just one question. Does the explosive element do more damage to slagged enemies? Or does explosive not count as an element therefore will not deal extra damage to slagged enemies?
    Last edited by jhl1989; 11-09-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Thanks
    the fun jolly roger from dlc wont let me create that gun on gibbed it just gets out lined in red i tried to pick a barrel note i have the dlc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I like cookies and milk.
    Last edited by Quck; 02-17-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lenders02 View Post
    the fun jolly roger from dlc wont let me create that gun on gibbed it just gets out lined in red i tried to pick a barrel note i have the dlc
    It's because it's a DLC weapon and DLC weapons have different a "Set ID" than normal main game weapons.

Pirates Booty = Set ID 1
    Mechromancer Items = Set ID 2
    Torgue Campaign = Set ID 3
    Hammerlock's Hunt = Set ID 4

You can't change the set ID with Gibbed's so you will have to start with a code from that particular DLC and then modify it the way you want.
    You can, however, edit the player data manually using the python script but it's more trouble than it's worth.

Thanks
    Hey, I have a question about modding the guns. You see, I can make them, and they appear in my bank exactly how I make them. I take them out of my bank, use them for a little while, and they act just fine. Then, I put them back into my bank, leave the bank menu, then re-enter just a few seconds later, and all of the extra stats are gone!
    Any extra barrels I put on there no longer have any affect on the gun- it's basically returned to its base form. This doesn't happen with guns whose codes I get from the Internet (like this place, for example), or with other guns. It really only happen with guns I add the Orphan Maker or Jolly Roger barrel to. However, it doesn't affect other people's guns who have the same modded barrels on them.
    They work perfectly when I take them out of the bank the first time, I put them back in, exit the bank menu, re-enter the bank menu, the stats are gone, take the weapon out, it acts like it only has its own barrel on it.
    What is it that I'm doing wrong? How can I prevent my guns from losing their added barrels every time I put them back into my bank?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by JouleWayco View Post
    Hey, I have a question about modding the guns. You see, I can make them, and they appear in my bank exactly how I make them. I take them out of my bank, use them for a little while, and they act just fine. Then, I put them back into my bank, leave the bank menu, then re-enter just a few seconds later, and all of the extra stats are gone!
    Any extra barrels I put on there no longer have any affect on the gun- it's basically returned to its base form. This doesn't happen with guns whose codes I get from the Internet (like this place, for example), or with other guns. It really only happen with guns I add the Orphan Maker or Jolly Roger barrel to. However, it doesn't affect other people's guns who have the same modded barrels on them.
    They work perfectly when I take them out of the bank the first time, I put them back in, exit the bank menu, re-enter the bank menu, the stats are gone, take the weapon out, it acts like it only has its own barrel on it.
    What is it that I'm doing wrong? How can I prevent my guns from losing their added barrels every time I put them back into my bank?
    I wonder if they patched the bank to act like that. You could always make multiple of the gun(s) you use and not bother with putting them back in the bank when you're done, since you'll still have a perfect version waiting for you.