Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

How to get a good character (CF NA) (Some tips) Part1

Welcome to my tutorial, I will show you how to get a successful account in crossfire NA.
    Now firstly, you need to know what are the best ways to play i.e, the settings-
    Mouse Sensitivity- It depends on every mouse, usually for fast mouse its 15-50 and for slow mouses which you have to drag a lot, 50-100.
    Zoom Sensitivity- If you are new to sniping, just leave the sensitivity to what it is. If you learned quick scope and you are new to it then turn your sensitivity to "0" as it would not change the crosshair i.e, it would stay where it was earlier in case if you missed a shot.
    Misc(Crosshair)-Usually, people Keep it to Type 3 Misc, and color yellow or green. You can also use some crosshair which you can obtain from around here too.
    Gamma- If you are a ghost mode player, then I would suggest you to use a high gamma because it helps a lot.
    Sound- You should always have a high sound, though you should have less sound of radio messages because it disturbs and hurts your ears especially if you are sound gamer.
    Other settings are not that important, you can go through them if you have time.

How to rank fast
    To rank fast there is always a lot of methods. You can use items which give you extra EXP per game and always participate in events.
    The more kills you get the more EXP it becomes, the more rounds you play the more EXP.
    There are a lot of type of matches, if you want 300 exp easily per match, I would suggest you to play S&D EagleEye, Ghost mode, HM, HMX. These are the best modes which give you more exp than others. Also playing clan wars, with your friends add more fun and you wont be kicked there so you can play freely.

Extra GP
    To get more GP, Simply play on events and play on the servers with "Get extra 5% GP". Also modes like S&D, Z.M, HMX, HM, Ghost Mode, etc. Help a lot. You can also try your luck at black market if you have ZP crates. In Zp crates you always get assured prize of GP, around 1-5k usually. If you are lucky, you get more.

What guns to use
    It's everyone's choice to use the gun they want but I would tell you the whole history which you can do to get a successful account.
    First, when you are at trainee rank you get 36k GP in your pocket. After you level up you get +10k = 46k GP. At that time I would suggest you to buy M4A1. Then when you reach Staff Sergent and you got 56k GP in your pocket (usually you get it from level up), use it to buy AWM. Then a desert eagle, then one K-2 and a gun like RPK, M60-Adv for HMX, HM, GM, and Z.M.
    Then later I would suggest you to buy ZP and add a ZP char to your account and some ZP guns you win at black market.

Important techniques-

Bunny hop

Double Jump

Quick Scope

Basically these are the things which you should remember.

More to come soon in Part 2, more useful information!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to QQ.? For This Useful Post:

Skeurz (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    All the guns you really need is an m4,awm and desert eagle. All others are optional.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iFresh For This Useful Post:

lolzydolzy (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QQ.? View Post
    Zoom Sensitivity- If you are new to sniping, just leave the sensitivity to what it is. If you learned quick scope and you are new to it then turn your sensitivity to "0" as it would not change the crosshair i.e, it would stay where it was earlier in case if you missed a shot.
    So the mouse is 50 and the zoom is 0?? How will it work if your hardscoping?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    . This Is Only For Noobs ,, , If You Want To Be Good On Scoping Just Use M700 About 5 Months .

Best CoderS :~
    @Ramo
    @Karemm111
    @Dragon(H)ell
    @CodeSkills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyChild View Post
    So the mouse is 50 and the zoom is 0?? How will it work if your hardscoping?
    If you are hardscoping then leave it to 30-50

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hanyali2012 View Post
    . This Is Only For Noobs ,, , If You Want To Be Good On Scoping Just Use M700 About 5 Months .
    Oh really ? Then go make a montage video and show me, let's see how pro you are.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QQ.? View Post
    If you are hardscoping then leave it to 30-50

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Oh really ? Then go make a montage video and show me, let's see how pro you are.
    But what if I want to hard scope and quickscope? What mouse and zoom should i use?

Thanks
    when i snipe i have a mouse sen of 2

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyChild View Post
    But what if I want to hard scope and quickscope? What mouse and zoom should i use?
    Try 15 maybe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I Will Try ^_^