Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Idiots just format your pc
    it's a full clean start from 0 again.

Thanks
    Retrieving a hacked account is very painful, apparently someone jacked my steam account
    and i had to go through alot of procedures to get it back
    (etc snap a photo of my game with the cd key and the ticket number hand written above it and send it to them and wait forevar D

It is possible to get back your account, but just very slow and painful. Better start now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Just clean your pc of viruses/keyloggers/etc and press the god damn forgot password button if your e-mail address haven't ben hacked yet. Right after that change ALL of your passwords to be sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey if your account has been hack that hack him back simple Do you know that my account was also been hacked where i lost $130 but now I own 4 hacked accounts worth more than $300 and also going for more accounts and if you need help with starting (i am a starter too) contact me on skype : blackops7777 and dont forget to msg me on skype that you found me from MPGH :P
    IDGAF

Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    For example dont trust peoples like this one v
    Quote Originally Posted by suman121000 View Post
    Hey if your account has been hack that hack him back simple Do you know that my account was also been hacked where i lost $130 but now I own 4 hacked accounts worth more than $300 and also going for more accounts and if you need help with starting (i am a starter too) contact me on skype : blackops7777 and dont forget to msg me on skype that you found me from MPGH :P
    MPGH's Official Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube page!

Swiftdude
    Hero
    Jigsaw
    Alen
    JigsawJr

Scata

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arii View Post
    For example dont trust peoples like this one v
    Ok firstly i am not forcing you to add me on skype and secondly i am not asking you to trust me and also i am not going to hack you a account and give it to you!! I am just advising you to hack back the account if you know his email :P

Edit : Also installing a antivirus wont help you because a person wont send you a detected virus... And if you think "Arii" can help you with it take help from him or pm me
    Last edited by suman121000; 12-01-2012 at 01:05 AM.
    IDGAF

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Ok firstly i am not forcing you to add me on skype and secondly i am not asking you to trust me and also i am not going to hack you a account and give it to you!! I am just advising you to hack back the account if you know his email :P

Edit : Also installing a antivirus wont help you because a person wont send you a detected virus... And if you think "Arii" can help you with it take help from him or pm me
    Shut your dirty mouth. Action reaction. You send some1 your virus and done. Dont reply to me. Dont ask people if they need help "hacking back the hacker" Just shut it.

Swiftdude
    Hero
    Jigsaw
    Alen
    JigsawJr

Scata

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Shut your dirty mouth. Action reaction. You send some1 your virus and done. Dont reply to me. Dont ask people if they need help "hacking back the hacker" Just shut it.
    You stfu!! I aint asking advice from you... And for your information I did hack back the hacker who hacked my account so if you want to see it live than come to my team-viewer or else dont fk me off.. I aint have time for you shitty ppls... I like ppls who earn respect and give respect too not that kind of ppls who loves taking respect and degrade others...
    IDGAF

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You stfu!! I aint asking advice from you... And for your information I did hack back the hacker who hacked my account so if you want to see it live than come to my team-viewer or else dont fk me off.. I aint have time for you shitty ppls... I like ppls who earn respect and give respect too not that kind of ppls who loves taking respect and degrade others...
    Hacking and keylogging is for kids. I can burn your damn hard drive If I get your IP. You know nothing.

Swiftdude
    Hero
    Jigsaw
    Alen
    JigsawJr

Scata

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Hacking and keylogging is for kids. I can burn your damn hard drive If I get your IP. You know nothing.
    Ok boy now you shut your damn mouth up!! I ain't keylogging and i dont give a shit to this fkin things... If you think that you became a master hacker through youtube's fake videos than go fool others not me and as far as my knowledge, no mo***rfker has ever done this shit(burning hdd) or even can't do it and the most interesting thing is that if you cant trace out a ip through a forumboard than what HDD you will burn mine... Dont talk nonsense things with me cuz i dont have time for you damn ******s.... Go fool others around this forum not me MF...
    IDGAF

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Ok boy now you shut your damn mouth up!! I ain't keylogging and i dont give a shit to this fkin things... If you think that you became a master hacker through youtube's fake videos than go fool others not me and as far as my knowledge, no mo***rfker has ever done this shit(burning hdd) or even can't do it and the most interesting thing is that if you cant trace out a ip through a forumboard than what HDD you will burn mine... Dont talk nonsense things with me cuz i dont have time for you damn ******s.... Go fool others around this forum not me MF...
    Just stop. no one wants help from member who has 21 post, only idiots will do. Dont reply back to me.

Swiftdude
    Hero
    Jigsaw
    Alen
    JigsawJr

Scata

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Just stop. no one wants help from member who has 21 post, only idiots will do. Dont reply back to me.
    As i said on my earlier posts that i dont want to help, i am just advising nothing more... And just stop now and dont fkin quote more.. I am busy

Edit : Also members with more than 2000 posts are also not trustworthy.... Because no one knows what can happen when greed comes in hand... And you think you are too smart but your speech proves that you are not!
    Last edited by suman121000; 12-01-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    IDGAF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This thread is getting kinda unrelated to topic, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123