Thanks

Lightbulb Can you make a Program for me?

Is it possible to create a client that logs into a cracked/offline minecraft server (Tekkit) and nothing else?

I would like this so it can act as a sort of World Anchor (Tekkit) without driving my CPU temperature to near 90 degrees celsius (no water cooling ) by running two clients.

I guessing it's possible and simple because you're just sending packets to the server, telling it that you want to be online right?

I'm thinking of just a textbox for minecraft name, a button to start and another multiline textbox or listbox for information (that you're logged in or have been disconnected).

Perhaps it can even come with auto-login that logs you back in after a while when you have been disconnected? Or a chat logger so you can look at chat later in a text file without your CPU and GPU heating up?

I'm sorry if this is just for help to solve minecraft issues, but I think this would be really useful for a lot of people. I don't know anywhere else that I could ask for this. Minecraft forums will probably go, cracked? gtfo.

Or if there is already a program like this, could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    1) buy a new pc
    2) why are you requesting on your very first post?

Thanks
    I don't understand why your computer would heat up to 90 degrees. Perhaps you're using a lot of other programs at the same time, or unlikely, using a SINGLE core processor which is no longer produced? ._.