Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thumbs down Want To Know Why Our Hack Detected ?

1st : We keep spread and spread without remove it after 2-3 hours or ELSE
    2nd : GM already Know this Site.. So he have SPY to keep check this site who release new Hack and GM definitely have solution to solve it.
    3rd : We also Have LEECHER at this site.. He Create NEW THREAD but he post somewhere else. Ex.( FB, Twiter, Youtube and more ... )
    4th : If you have Facebook, then you should find group Ex.( Blackshot Hack For Sell, Blackshot Hack Update, Blackshot Hack, Blackshot Hack For Share and More ... )
    5th : after 1 person release NEW HACK, then other people keep leech it or SELL the hack at facebook or at the LOBBY in the blackshot

- You all dont want HACK Undetected, but you all the reason make it detected. Ex( play game, Your rank is Noob, but play like Pro ) this is the first reason. { Rank Noob ex( sergent But score 70/5 ) } { We can see all player in game cause we can see the colour, but you rush to hIm and kill him.
    - You all dont know how to cover when play HACK ! Go to YOUTUBE, and you will see, BLACKSHOT player record it and some of the player post it to forum !!
    - I Dont want talk much, You not the one who create, THEN DONT SELL IT LA MOTHER F*** !! @nazaryaman(Programmer) , @dext , and more crerte hack, but you all download blackshot hack and sell it in FACEBOOK OR AT BLACKSHOT LOBBY !! NOt like MOTHER F*** ?

Think ABout It Friend !! Im Sorry if me coarse language. My English also BAD Im try to Improve my Eng. )
    PLEASE DONT DO MISTAKE TWICE ! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I expressed about everthing !!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by helzi95 View Post
    2nd : GM already Know this Site.. So he have SPY to keep check this site who release new Hack and GM definitely have solution to solve it.
    3rd : We also Have LEECHER at this site.. He Create NEW THREAD but he post somewhere else. Ex.( FB, Twiter, Youtube and more ... )
    4th : If you have Facebook, then you should find group Ex.( Blackshot Hack For Sell, Blackshot Hack Update, Blackshot Hack, Blackshot Hack For Share and More ... )
    5th : after 1 person release NEW HACK, then other people keep leech it or SELL the hack at facebook or at the LOBBY in the blackshot

- You all dont want HACK Undetected, but you all the reason make it detected. Ex( play game, Your rank is Noob, but play like Pro ) this is the first reason. { Rank Noob ex( sergent But score 70/5 ) } { We can see all player in game cause we can see the colour, but you rush to hIm and kill him.
    - You all dont know how to cover when play HACK ! Go to YOUTUBE, and you will see, BLACKSHOT player record it and some of the player post it to forum !!
    - I Dont want talk much, You not the one who create, THEN DONT SELL IT LA MOTHER F*** !! @nazaryaman(Programmer) , @dext , and more crerte hack, but you all download blackshot hack and sell it in FACEBOOK OR AT BLACKSHOT LOBBY !! NOt like MOTHER F*** ?

Think ABout It Friend !! Im Sorry if me coarse language. My English also BAD Im try to Improve my Eng. )
    PLEASE DONT DO MISTAKE TWICE ! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I expressed about everthing !!!!!!!!!
    I think if u sell it the hack expensive no one go report it because it is expensive like 800GS or 1000GS.If the buyers so dumb go report i would say they waste their money just for the hack hunter report.maybe GM lie You never know.
    I dont sell hack,that is my opinion for those seller sell hack and the buyers.

Anyway i found a guy give someone hack free in facebook https://www.facebook.com/blackshot.glitch?fref=ts maybe he is our problem.
    PROUD TO BE MPGH MEMBER
    Last edited by DJ_Dreamer; 11-08-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    true. but some of the players sell hack for rm 30 - rm 35. so he get around 300 - 500 gs

Thanks
    I agree.
    Players like that just sohai kids.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    fully agree ..

Blackshot DEV Team Member - Sonofhero .
    Blackshot Project+ Member - Sonofhero .

/me Proud to be me . Proud to be MPGH member . /me

NOTE: I Am The ''Famous Leecher''/me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I dont think they want their buyer happy they just want the GS or money.that's why they sell it for cheap like u said RM30 - RM35 300GS/500GS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by helzi95 View Post

Yeah,Im agree with you,i saw many people selling hack like in the games lobby,facebook and website.I have a fat friend and he always begging me for a new hack because he want to sell it.I give him an old hack xD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_____ For This Useful Post:

3vilArt___ (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    im fuking agree with thta....those stupid kids just spread and sell it...when i ask where they get..they answer ' MPGH website' shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    it may be discussion not preview lol ..

Blackshot DEV Team Member - Sonofhero .
    Blackshot Project+ Member - Sonofhero .

/me Proud to be me . Proud to be MPGH member . /me

NOTE: I Am The ''Famous Leecher''/me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingInSpree View Post
    Yeah,Im agree with you,i saw many people selling hack like in the games lobby,facebook and website.I have a fat friend and he always begging me for a new hack because he want to sell it.I give him an old hack xD
    Nice one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    im also full agree

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by hariz96 View Post
    im fuking agree with thta....those stupid kids just spread and sell it...when i ask where they get..they answer ' MPGH website' shit
    Yeah...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I HAVE AN IDEA......ADMIN MUST DISABLE REGISTRATION......OR...DELETE SOME ACCOUNTS IF THEY'RE NOT ACTIVE FOR SOME TIME...LIKE, 4-6 WEEKS....OR.....DELETE AN ACCOUNT IF THEY HAVE NOT OR NEVER COMMENT TO A THREAD IN A LONG PERIOD....OR.....ADMIN COULD DISABLE PUBLIC THREAD VIEW...YOU HAVE TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO VIEW A THREAD,BUT U CANT....CUZ REGISTRATION HAS BEEN DISABLED! HAHA.....I HOPE YOU GUYS CONSIDER MY SUGGESTION...LEECHERS SUCK!!!!!!!

Regards,
    DFPro7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by DFPro7 View Post
    I HAVE AN IDEA......ADMIN MUST DISABLE REGISTRATION......OR...DELETE SOME ACCOUNTS IF THEY'RE NOT ACTIVE FOR SOME TIME...LIKE, 4-6 WEEKS....OR.....DELETE AN ACCOUNT IF THEY HAVE NOT OR NEVER COMMENT TO A THREAD IN A LONG PERIOD....OR.....ADMIN COULD DISABLE PUBLIC THREAD VIEW...YOU HAVE TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO VIEW A THREAD,BUT U CANT....CUZ REGISTRATION HAS BEEN DISABLED! HAHA.....I HOPE YOU GUYS CONSIDER MY SUGGESTION...LEECHERS SUCK!!!!!!!

Regards,
    DFPro7
    Hmm,I also agree with you..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_____ For This Useful Post:

3vilArt___ (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DFPro7 View Post

Regards,
    DFPro7
    Agree.. But, I think Admin just want this website for public view. Because he need Unique Visitor for him website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast