Thread: Freedom

Thanks

Freedom

we lost fucking power when we lost the weed bro this country has no freedom i cant walk with a fucking can of spray paint because ill go to jail i cant smoke a joint cant buy weed legally fuck this country...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by savrino... View Post
    we lost fucking power when we lost the weed bro this country has no freedom i cant walk with a fucking can of spray paint because ill go to jail i cant smoke a joint cant buy weed legally fuck this country...
    What do you mean we lost power when we lost the weed? We never had the possessive right. So what you speak of makes no sense. You say you that you will go to jail for having a can of spray paint. Only true if you pose incriminating acts. Also you can buy weed legally, its called Glaucoma, and living in the right state. The whole ideal that we lost power, if you speak of us citizens. Then you are way wrong, on the contrary we are the hart of this contrary. I can tell you have not studied American History, not once have we been powerless in any circumstance. Water Gate, Clinton impeachment, War. We decide everything in this country, though the means of voting. Our voice, out protest, our right to Assemble.Another thing if you dislike this contrary you can leave at any time. No one cares.