View Poll Results: Do You Want a Xigncode3 Bypass Release?

Voters
125. This poll is closed
  • YES!

84 67.20%
  • NO!

37 29.60%
  • Doesnt Matter

4 3.20%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    why not just make bypass to co.ops hax only?...

Thanks
    the only hacks are acceptable are coop hacks like euro add/box add etc and uav/no recoil, no spread

fk one hit kill unlimited ammo and other sh1it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Doesn't matter , anyways there will be a bypass ...
    I will try that.

Thanks
    keep it for you and for a few people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Of course it will be released, but the hacks are f****** the game
    Becouse the fun of playing Alliance of Valliant arms its playing without hacks :S
    But Release that, we are on the forum to help

Thanks
    I play CF Eu. But with 300 ping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i keep reading alot of nonsense comments u all write, 1 reminder were the hell are people on mars or earth???? this is MPGH.net No.1 hacks/cheats/mods etccc for game, do u people seriously know that???? lol lol lol i dont want that i want that, o my god i guess u people forget that u write on MPGH.net website, think before u write, and this pools are big lies, last time there was an pool about some unlimited ammo and invisible hack and they got voted and none was releasd so its pointless voting, so no vote from me, SORRY,

MPGH.net No.1 KEEP IT UP !!!!

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
    Of course it will be released, but the hacks are f****** the game
    Becouse the fun of playing Alliance of Valliant arms its playing without hacks :S
    But Release that, we are on the forum to help
    go play monopoly there are no hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cool

I just want to make a little suggestion to all the hackers and coders and users of hack on MPGH i dont want to be rude or anything but we all play ava for a reason dont we? yes we do we all love ava not aeria but AVA i would also like to say that i used the 1 bullet kill but in co-op only cause in public more chance of ban and everything... if people report u or record you... and im not raging or anything but i would say NO! to pvp channel hacks... and YES to co-opp only hacks cause co-op is only against bots really so i would just like to politly ask the hacks if they are going to release an aimbot 1 bullet kill no recoil,spread these hacks please can u make it JUST for co-op cause even tho i used uav hack but didnt really like it when people used it against me :/ and the euro hack HELL YES to that nothin is wrong with that so keep the good work guys
    Peace
    Last edited by prokilla_1; 11-09-2012 at 07:00 AM.
    Welcome To Hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by prokilla_1 View Post
    I just want to make a little suggestion to all the hackers and coders and users of hack on MPGH i dont want to be rude or anything but we all play ava for a reason dont we? yes we do we all love ava not aeria but AVA i would also like to say that i used the 1 bullet kill but in co-op only cause in public more chance of ban and everything... if people report u or record you... and im not raging or anything but i would say NO! to pvp channel hacks... and YES to co-opp only hacks cause co-op is only against bots really so i would just like to politly ask the hacks if they are going to release an aimbot 1 bullet kill no recoil,spread these hacks please can u make it JUST for co-op cause even tho i used uav hack but didnt really like it when people used it against me :/ and the euro hack HELL YES to that nothin is wrong with that so keep the good work guys
    Peace
    Join Sirius Black at monopoly there are no hacks, we need hacks we have hacks we goin to fk aeria so badly that they even forget of takin ava to them selfs, so this wbsite ( MPGH ) is for hacks/mods/cheats/bugs/etccc ONLY, coop or pvp dosent matter, hacks are made and will be made on and on for ever.

Thanks
    Being said that i have always made hacks for CA just to ruin it, now that I'm playing on AVA, using cheat like no recoil, opk and stuff like that it's just awful!
    I have to say a big thanks for CCman for his job about the exp/euro adder, because it doesn't effect the other players!

If you have the need to bypass xigncode3, just don't release these troll hacks for free, because they have already been ruined AVA once, don't do it again!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    actually there is a bypass me an lehsyrus discussed about it. So dont call me a liar please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
    Join Sirius Black at monopoly there are no hacks, we need hacks we have hacks we goin to fk aeria so badly that they even forget of takin ava to them selfs, so this wbsite ( MPGH ) is for hacks/mods/cheats/bugs/etccc ONLY, coop or pvp dosent matter, hacks are made and will be made on and on for ever.
    you such an ignorant person i swear i agree aeria is seriously fucked up but the more u ruin it the more hacks you release eventually they will close FUCKING AVA. and then you will be the one playing monopoly i bet your just another noob who gets owned everyfucking day and the only way he can get above 1.0 sd is to hack i bet u even suck with hacks. if you wanna ruin aeria go hack their website do what that guy was doing ddos the whole fking aeria games servers. then that way u will fuck up aeria this way ur just closing down AVA.
    Welcome To Hell

Thanks
    Prokilla is pretty much right for me.

Why you want to ruin and close a game which has already been ruined once, and now we have the chance to hack yes, but not like before!

You even spent your time on it, if you did that, it would be just a waste of time, isn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustedd View Post
    Prokilla is pretty much right for me.

Why you want to ruin and close a game which has already been ruined once, and now we have the chance to hack yes, but not like before!

You even spent your time on it, if you did that, it would be just a waste of time, isn't it?
    NO 1 is CLOSING AVA DOWN there were so many hacks for AVA and it wasnt closed, and even now it wont be CLOSED, there are alot of people that like to hack in ava either they play coop or pvp dosent really matter, hacks are provided for people to use in theyr own intention, so if u dont like hacks go search facebook read ur mails read a newspaper, no 1 told u to join MPGH so pretty much shut the fk up, i bet if i were to make an pool named..: " You Like To Hack In AVA ? " i bet il get more of "YES" answers so pretty much forget about MPGH and again so many games are in this world and so many hacks for them and maybe 3% of the games has been closed so GAMES ARE MADE FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY / HACKS ARE MADE FOR GAMES FOR PEOPLE TO USE

Thanks
    I've always used hacks since ages, I even made some hacks for CA though!

But this is the first game I play where we can hack, having millions of money, shop guns and whatever you want for free, without damaging other players!

The thing is: IF they won't shut down AVA, it will BECOME like WarRock, servers empty and plenty of hackers (i was one of them too).
    Last edited by Bustedd; 11-09-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast