Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

Please don't say anything you don't know ! , Give me a proof!

The only thing you said true is he married many women , He wasn't reach , He was black , He didn't make high taxes on people .

STFU and give me the proof!

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

LOL , Idiot!

You say : Islam is terrorist , Arab are terrorists , Palestinians are terrorist and Also Mohammed is terrorist?

Fuck you , Islam is not terrorist , Arab aren't terrorists , Palestinians aren't terrorist and Mohammed isn't terrorist , You're that one!

You occupied Afghanistan and Palestine and Iraq and you see when we defend ourselves terrorists? Ignorant people.
    Do you know nothing of Muhammed? Who do you think was his first wife? What proof do you have that he was black(if that even matters)? Uh yeah, he did. Muslims have a tax that requires a percentage of earnings to be "given to god". Not only that, it is applied to all people regardless of religion if Islam is the dominant religion in the area.
    ---------------------------

Islam pretty much accepts terrorism. The stance it takes on war and how to wage it can be explained simply: Make people submit, bide your time if you cannot.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Another one of these threads? Sigh...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Do you know nothing of Muhammed? Who do you think was his first wife? What proof do you have that he was black(if that even matters)? Uh yeah, he did. Muslims have a tax that requires a percentage of earnings to be "given to god". Not only that, it is applied to all people regardless of religion if Islam is the dominant religion in the area.
    ---------------------------

Islam pretty much accepts terrorism. The stance it takes on war and how to wage it can be explained simply: Make people submit, bide your time if you cannot.
    Sorry , There was no taxes given to god , you distorted the bible and now you want to distort the Qur'an and history?

BTW about Islam in Qur'an : "61 - But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for he is the one that heareth and knoweth (all things)." that's about islam and he is not terrorist .

Another thing about the women who did sex with another one not her husband if she repent to allah and never did it again they will not kill it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Sorry , There was no taxes given to god , you distorted the bible and now you want to distort the Qur'an and history?

BTW about Islam in Qur'an : "61 - But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for he is the one that heareth and knoweth (all things)." that's about islam and he is not terrorist .

Another thing about the women who did sex with another one not her husband if she repent to allah and never did it again they will not kill it.
    Pretty sure the zakat fix the "tax" part, the rest is irrelevant to what I posted and really funny stuff if she doesn't repent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Pretty sure the zakat fix the "tax" part, the rest is irrelevant to what I posted and really funny stuff if she doesn't repent.
    Zakat means: give the poor money...

PS: Zakat was not given to Muhammed it was for poor people ،، Please read more about Islam...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Zakat means: give the poor money...

PS: Zakat was not given to Muhammed it was for poor people ،، Please read more about Islam...
    The difference is intention and reality. Zakat does not go to the poor. It SHOULD, but it does not. It is a tool used to tax people and to further the spread of Islam. Muhammed and other muslims after him spent this money for war, slaves, and other such things with no intention of giving it to the poor.

Not only that, it is a form of submission. In Islam it is believed that giving money in the form of zakat is "worshipping god" and such. Its basically the same thing as tithing for christians except muslims don't question it because they are even more blind and subserviant.
    --------------------------

You should look up where zakat actually goes. Most of it doesn't go to the poor.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-24-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

The difference is intention and reality. Zakat does not go to the poor. It SHOULD, but it does not. It is a tool used to tax people and to further the spread of Islam. Muhammed and other muslims after him spent this money for war, slaves, and other such things with no intention of giving it to the poor.

Not only that, it is a form of submission. In Islam it is believed that giving money in the form of zakat is "worshipping god" and such. Its basically the same thing as tithing for christians except muslims don't question it because they are even more blind and subserviant.
    --------------------------

You should look up where zakat actually goes. Most of it doesn't go to the poor.
    btw all of muslims (Includes me) do zakat and give it directly to the poor I mean we see the poor then we give them money..

Another thing , There were no slaves on Muhammad's time , he came to balance the life to make the white like the black .

Also about wars It was not zakat , It was optional to do and not zakat...

zakat ... to be close from Allah (Not in the way i mean, Like allah love you.. i don't know how to say it .. in arabic i can say it)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

btw all of muslims (Includes me) do zakat and give it directly to the poor I mean we see the poor then we give them money..

Another thing , There were no slaves on Muhammad's time , he came to balance the life to make the white like the black .

Also about wars It was not zakat , It was optional to do and not zakat...

zakat ... to be close from Allah (Not in the way i mean, Like allah love you.. i don't know how to say it .. in arabic i can say it)
    Zakat was enforced and muhammed himself traded slaves lol.

I believe the quote was "he traded 2 black slaves for a muslim" if i'm not correct.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    In 687ad it came to light that a troll was to exist. His name was Muhammed and he was at least 40 yrs old before he became religious to his faith and proclaimed ""God Is One". He was a trader and was married at 25 after being orphaned as a child. The Quran only mentions him 4 times as "Praiseworthy". Islam is not the oldest religion/faith, but is one of the harshest regimes that exists in this modern world. They are trolls.

Look back 4000 years and you will get your answer from: Egypt - Naqada - Ussher Chronology

Look back 5200 years and see what Mesopatamia did for the modern world.
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-30-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm so biased against this religion, if I hear Muslim or Islam I think terrorism and 9/11

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I'm so biased against this religion, if I hear Muslim or Islam I think terrorism and 9/11
    Nah don't think that, just think that they are a tool and don't know it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (12-31-2012)

Thanks

Nah don't think that, just think that they are a tool and don't know it.
    If by tool you mean plastic explosive then I'm all ears. Well I won't have ear drums, I'm all eyes. Well I'll probably be blinded by the massive amount of lumens C4 gives off, I'm all smell. Well I'll probably have burns all throughout my nasal cavities, I'm all touch, eh fuck it I don't need to explain this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If by tool you mean plastic explosive then I'm all ears. Well I won't have ear drums, I'm all eyes. Well I'll probably be blinded by the massive amount of lumens C4 gives off, I'm all smell. Well I'll probably have burns all throughout my nasal cavities, I'm all touch, eh fuck it I don't need to explain this one.
    I'm all anti-explosive suit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

I'm all anti-explosive suit?
    Need. Moar. Protection!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

To be fair, C4 is a pretty handy tool.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast