Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

To be fair, C4 is a pretty handy tool.
    I prefer anhydrous hydrazine and potassium nitrate, bigger boom and less volatile whilst cheaper to make.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I prefer anhydrous hydrazine and potassium nitrate, bigger boom and less volatile whilst cheaper to make.
    Well there is always gasoline too, easier to come by and very effective versus flesh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well there is always gasoline too, easier to come by and very effective versus flesh.
    Napalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Napalm
    Napalms a bit harder to come by and a bit harder to handle lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I saw a guy on youtube mixed a bunch of little balls with gasoline and it became napalm
    Maybe @Lehsyrus knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Definitely not harder to come by, considering you can make jellied gasoline easily, but definitely harder to handle/use as a weapon.

Thanks
    With napalm you want to stick with Napalm B, styrofoam and diesel is better than gasoline because more styrofoam is absorbed, creating a much more sticky substance.

The other Napalm is even stickier and burn much hotter but is more volatile. In this one you use whale blubber and gasoline mixed a a 1:1 ratio, boil it, scrape off te residue, and boil that in a double chambered boiler. Then take the residue from the double chamber boiler, and that's Napalm as well. You can combine the leftovers from the first chamber and the boiling pot to make a highly volatile propellant, moreso an explosive by putting a small amount in a large vacuum sealed container with a spark plug.

Thanks
    With napalm you want to stick with Napalm B, styrofoam and diesel is better than gasoline because more styrofoam is absorbed, creating a much more sticky substance.

The other Napalm is even stickier and burn much hotter but is more volatile. In this one you use whale blubber and gasoline mixed a a 1:1 ratio, boil it, scrape off te residue, and boil that in a double chambered boiler. Then take the residue from the double chamber boiler, and that's Napalm as well. You can combine the leftovers from the first chamber and the boiling pot to make a highly volatile propellant, moreso an explosive by putting a small amount in a large vacuum sealed container with a spark plug.
    This is why I come on MPGH. So you guys can argue on a sub-forum about how to kill the muslims on their thread praising muhammad lol
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    This is why I come on MPGH. So you guys can argue on a sub-forum about how to kill the muslims on their thread praising muhammad lol
    How to kill muslims? Where on earth did you get that?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

KaylagoesLOL (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Any truth to the dish soap/styrofoam/gasoline mixtures? I've heard of dish soap as a nice way to increase stickiness, but I've not tried it when I fuck around with this stuff.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Any truth to the dish soap/styrofoam/gasoline mixtures? I've heard of dish soap as a nice way to increase stickiness, but I've not tried it when I fuck around with this stuff.
    I can vouch for it. It works pretty well with sawdust if you want to form it into small balls for mortars. I made a PVC mortar with a soldered metal tip with a slit to hold a match and used pressurized air to launch one at my friends quarry (from a distance of course), worked extremely well. When I used the soap it stuck to the stick I was using to stir it and damn did it burn for a lot ass time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Nobody knows what you're saying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I can vouch for it. It works pretty well with sawdust if you want to form it into small balls for mortars. I made a PVC mortar with a soldered metal tip with a slit to hold a match and used pressurized air to launch one at my friends quarry (from a distance of course), worked extremely well. When I used the soap it stuck to the stick I was using to stir it and damn did it burn for a lot ass time.
    Sounds like a potential fun time. The amount of hell raised the last time we put our mix on the top of our neighbor's mailbox was hilarious. The mailman pulled up to a flaming mailbox and was absolutely confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

One is a pretty dangerous chemical that I know nothing about and the other is just another way of saying saltpetre.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

It's a mixture that is activated by concussion impact force. Pour it over an explosive and magnify the blast by ten fold, minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Sounds like a potential fun time. The amount of hell raised the last time we put our mix on the top of our neighbor's mailbox was hilarious. The mailman pulled up to a flaming mailbox and was absolutely confused.

One is a pretty dangerous chemical that I know nothing about and the other is just another way of saying saltpetre.
    Now that's something I would pay to see

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

It's a mixture that is activated by concussion impact force. Pour it over an explosive and magnify the blast by ten fold, minimum.

Now that's something I would pay to see
    Give me your fucking anarchist cook book. Now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast