Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    but you make it out to be impossible to bypass when I know of six people that have done it successfully (VIP programmers do names will not be mentioned).
    Six is still few, and they are selling VIPs so they are pros. But I still don't believe this. Why would they do that if they can disable only a few parts of the anti-cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The question was not whether it is viable or not, which is my point. Eventually XIGNVODE3 will implement methods to d/c te game of a service is detected to be disabled as it did with other games, and will also be able to detect the multiple different injection methods as well, either way having someone developing a bypass will be beneficial in the long run.
    Then I guess when that comes we'll think of it then and there.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 12-26-2012 at 02:22 PM.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post

Six is still few, and they are selling VIPs so they are pros. But I still don't believe this. Why would they do that if they can disable only a few parts of the anti-cheat?

Then I guess when that comes we'll think of it then and there.
    I know two of them personally. One of them does it because god mode is impossible without bypassing it, he explained why but I honestly didn't understand (you should know who this is).

The other does it because his framework is setup as a single entity, and he has a module based system that allows him to fix individual part of the Hal when they are patched quickly and efficiently, he also said his framework will not work unless it is bypassed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Lehsyrus Bypassing is completely unneeded though. If you're not stupid the anticheat won't be able to keep you detected, if detected ever. It's a cat and mouse game, always has been, and always will be. We do something, they patch it, we do something different. The whole point is to make their job as painful and annoying as possible... Don't be retarded; Don't leave your strings unprotected, don't use debug mode, remove debug info from your cheat, don't be obvious. It's not hard, I've been doing this shit for over 6 years now. I have a hook that's undetected on every single anticheat and works for d3d8 & d3d9, and on top of it it's been this way for over a year. Just work AROUND the anticheat. This is what separates the pros from the skiddies / noobs. Are job is not to supply you with what you need, we might help you figure it out, but we won't just tell you it straight out. Defeats the entire purpose of you learning and applying the skills if something similar happens with a different anticheat. Like I said, it's not smart to bypass, and tel the VIP "programmers" that bypassing in a commercial setting is illegal
    Besides more than likely, those "programmers" don't know what they're doing, and sooner than later it will bite them in the ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Anyway, even if someone DID manage to bypass the CRC check why would they share this? What are you expecting here?

And again, those VIPs are different from us as they are hooking the engine's functions and they have reversed the entire game. Meaning they have its SDK.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 12-26-2012 at 03:16 PM.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

~FALLEN~ (12-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ^this
    *too short*

~edit~
    and to be honest currently I would only help Jabberwock because he or she ( confusing gender says female but refers to self as king of destruction wutdo ) is thinking about this in a practical matter, and are not being a dick about it and discrediting and more so disrespecting the people in this thread *cough* that have paid their dues a long time ago. Like I said, bypassing really isn't needed and more so I would discourage it. A good hook lasts a lot longer than a good bypass
    Last edited by ~FALLEN~; 12-26-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks
    when all of the methods you guys are using become detected and you aren't prepared don't start bitching about it. Fallen, if you are really the renowned "hacker" you claim to be then you would know with a few simple searches that XIGNCODE3 started off on every game it is implemented in exactly how AVA is, and that now without a bypass it is impossible to hack those games. It is also easy to unpack any packed hack here and reverse it, I do it to every packed attachment, no matter what we do they will detect it. This isn't GameGuard for Pete's sake. They have an entire team on XIGNCODE3's side dedicated to each game, along with Aeria's staff. But whatever, I'm done arguing. I'm not even going to bother trying to tell you that preparation is what a smart person would do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Lehsyrus My cheats haven't been detected for over 2 years on any anticheat, when they detect MY cheat, that's when shit gets real. Regardless, I'm not worried about being detected. & a packer is easy to break, I'm sure you don't have anything protecting your module other than that packer. I'm working on some new stuff right now, wanna try to reverse it when I'm finished?

Thanks
    Just because you can't do something doesn't mean it's impossible.

FALLEN, all I've seen you do is talk. Real hackers share information and we've been perfectly clear about it.

Nothing personal but if you have no intention of contributing then leave, because we don't need or want you here.
    Last edited by CyanideC00kies; 12-26-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanideC00kies View Post
    FALLEN, all I've seen you do is talk. Real hackers share information and we've been perfectly clear about it.
    Though he did share, if you haven't seen his previous comments.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

~FALLEN~ (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ^this

"they have plenty of kernel hooks for known api, they also scan a wide range of hooks for detection"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
    ^this

"they have plenty of kernel hooks for known api, they also scan a wide range of hooks for detection"
    do you think their hooks can be removed? i think it's possible and know a few ways that might work.

an hack that works around the ac is still better but in some cases you might necessarily need a bypass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by akinator View Post

do you think their hooks can be removed? i think it's possible and know a few ways that might work.

an hack that works around the ac is still better but in some cases you might necessarily need a bypass
    yeah of course, just need to make a driver to counter act theirs ( if that's how you're going to go about it, I would just find a different way around it though )
    and no, a bypass is never NECESSARY. ( At least, not at the current moment of time )

Thanks
    The real meaning of bypass seems to have been lost around here.

"Verb: Go past or around" which isn't the same as disabling the anti cheat.

So there goes your whole "you need to work around the anti cheat not bypass it" garbage. Those mean the exact same thing.
    Last edited by CyanideC00kies; 12-29-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ^no, not in the game hacking scene it doesn't. Wanna have a code off if you want to be so "high and mighty" or do you want to continue being a ******

I'm talking about circumventing the anticheat, not bypassing it all together. Nice try though ^^
    Last edited by ~FALLEN~; 12-29-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
    ^no, not in the game hacking scene it doesn't. Wanna have a code off if you want to be so "high and mighty" or do you want to continue being a ******

I'm talking about circumventing the anticheat, not bypassing it all together. Nice try though ^^
    Every gamehacking forum has at least one raging skid with no real skill. Congratulations retard, you've earned that title. Bye skiddo.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast