I just went to Aeria's Ava forum for the first time(U mad?) and went to see some stuff. I then came across to be tempted of the hack/report sections.
I just watch these threads to see if i can troll lightly some Aeria Players and then i see a lot of persons that keeps spamming and raging about hackers. I laughed so hard when there was more euro hack report than pvp report/complains (Not really, just about which one is the most hated mostly). I also checked out mpgh threads after i was done(Art thread, these people are better than me no matter what lol and I admire their work xD)
I watched how people complained/request for a new bypass or undetected injector(Totally laughed off while at the same time kind of get bored of it faster).

I still felt the raging part between them tho lol.
Went back to look at an Aeria thread, which was remove/ban all hackers to make ava a better game/place:my opinion was it MAY help ava but there is more reasons why ava wont be a better place even if hack will never exist
I kinda agree with the new A.C(Not the part where it crashes your laptop for using other programs too including music,etc)
I kinda agree with people that wants to remove hackers(Not too much tho, only just to use lightly cheat if possible aka:dont ruin cw please)
I kinda agree with people that wants to have new hacks to be available(Problem is it ruins the silent moment of peace, still love to see some qq)
I kinda DO NOT agree with aeria(Check everybody hate toward it to refer this)
I DO agree with some mpgh users(About why they hate aeria, but not always a good solution tho :/)

I still dunno how the heck that i came through a poll/question into an opinion/philosophy O_O
Main point: Who do like and dislike in the polls
Optional:Please leave your reason of your choice, very interesting to see the results.

This is not meant to cause any dislike or personal attack(I wonder if it can), i just started this because:
1. I had nothing to do
2. It would be nice to have many people opinions(Mpgh Member can only answer this, should have thought of that)
3. Wanted to know how people react to XIGNCODE (Anti cheat)