Poll: What made ava bad game

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Post Who are the best of these people that could ruin ava?

I just went to Aeria's Ava forum for the first time(U mad?) and went to see some stuff. I then came across to be tempted of the hack/report sections.
    I just watch these threads to see if i can troll lightly some Aeria Players and then i see a lot of persons that keeps spamming and raging about hackers. I laughed so hard when there was more euro hack report than pvp report/complains (Not really, just about which one is the most hated mostly). I also checked out mpgh threads after i was done(Art thread, these people are better than me no matter what lol and I admire their work xD)
    I watched how people complained/request for a new bypass or undetected injector(Totally laughed off while at the same time kind of get bored of it faster).

I still felt the raging part between them tho lol.
    Went back to look at an Aeria thread, which was remove/ban all hackers to make ava a better game/place:my opinion was it MAY help ava but there is more reasons why ava wont be a better place even if hack will never exist
    I kinda agree with the new A.C(Not the part where it crashes your laptop for using other programs too including music,etc)
    I kinda agree with people that wants to remove hackers(Not too much tho, only just to use lightly cheat if possible aka:dont ruin cw please)
    I kinda agree with people that wants to have new hacks to be available(Problem is it ruins the silent moment of peace, still love to see some qq)
    I kinda DO NOT agree with aeria(Check everybody hate toward it to refer this)
    I DO agree with some mpgh users(About why they hate aeria, but not always a good solution tho :/)

I still dunno how the heck that i came through a poll/question into an opinion/philosophy O_O
    Main point: Who do like and dislike in the polls
    Optional:Please leave your reason of your choice, very interesting to see the results.

This is not meant to cause any dislike or personal attack(I wonder if it can), i just started this because:
    1. I had nothing to do
    2. It would be nice to have many people opinions(Mpgh Member can only answer this, should have thought of that)
    3. Wanted to know how people react to XIGNCODE (Anti cheat)

Thanks
    I hate Aeria. Hate them with a passion. Theydo not car for the gamers, only for te money the gamers give them.

I care not for XIGNCODE3, but for the fact that so many people are breaking the rules because they want hacks it's frustrating. I'm now reading an ASM book as we speak at my buddies house so I can bypass it.

I love hacks, they piss people off. Better yet, the kids over at Aeria are so unbelievably childish, immature, and fille with Pre-pubescent rage, it makes hacking that much more fun. Running into a game with OPK on and writing down all of the kids names who rage, wait to get banned, creating a new account and finding these players an doing it over, and over, an over, is a fuckload of fun.

If kids didn't rage and Aeria didn't suck I wouldnt hack Ava.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

ash1m4 (11-09-2012),dacoolnic12345678910 (11-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @Lehsyrus
    I was really impressed when you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I hate Aeria. Hate them with a passion.
    I also loved(interested) that part:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I love hacks, they piss people off. Better yet, the kids over at Aeria are so unbelievably childish, immature, and fille with Pre-pubescent rage, it makes hacking that much more fun. Running into a game with OPK on and writing down all of the kids names who rage, wait to get banned, creating a new account and finding these players an doing it over, and over, an over, is a fuckload of fun.
    You have a list of name of raging people, i gotta do that for every game, only with sections lol. You like pissing people off? Go to league of legends and do nothing. That should be entertaining it self. Would you still hack even if some games are actually awesome?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    fuk aeria fuk them they deserve it, they banned my whifes acc for no reason she was playing clean lol, and my hackin acc is not banned thats an epic fail, fuk aeria they dont deserve us (game players), they dont deserve our money......they deserve to perish FUK AERIA.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    @Lehsyrus

You have a list of name of raging people, i gotta do that for every game, only with sections lol. You like pissing people off? Go to league of legends and do nothing. That should be entertaining it self. Would you still hack even if some games are actually awesome?
    i wouldnt hack any game that wouldnt have hackers in it, but if there are other hacker then there is no point on playing it clean/legit any ways this days many firm names like AERIA it selfs banned people for no reason and other websites names did the same and continues and why would we play clean?? when we actually did playd clean/legit and they fukd us up, so i say screw them they deserve to perish .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @ash1m4 Kinda hilarious how f2p games doesnt really arent supposed to advertise buying currency but it turns out ava is now part of it(for money).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    aeria ruined ava not the players or hackers, cuz if it wasnt aeria there wouldnt be hacks released 100% for sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by ijjiFails View Post
    That makes no sense at all. There would have been hacks released as soon as one of the hackers tried to do something with Cheat Engine. And it all began with Typix, the first one who added euro and EXP, which was back in IJJIs days.

For everyone here saying that he hates Aeria, at least back your opinion up. Hating them because they ban for nothing is of course your right, but IJJI did exactly the same. Remember when GM_AVA first game and there was a massive ban of innocent players? Well, i and many friends do. At least Aeria unbans if they actually think that you are legit and you go to their support and at least they give you your account back if it has been hacked. IJJI did never even care about such things. Also Aeria started updating AVA again, while IJJI left us without any new content for months. I am damn sure that we would have had an update last month as well if they would not have tried to get rid of hackers. And yea, thats what they did and thats why we got the new AC as a stand-alone "update", If it werent for the hackers we would pretty sure have had an October update and an November update, and i guess the new AC would have been coming with the November update.

But anyways, the new AC is the best update we have had since ages. It is funny to watch how the utter pros went downright shit.
    I havent heard from anyone saying that they got theyr account unbanned, come on dont come on here with crap, all bans that have been made even when ijji was around none got theyr acc unbaned or some refunds and it will never will happen, my whifes acc was banned, and it was a legit one, spent alot of cash on that acc, and my acc it isnt banned and i been hacking with it since aeria took ava, so were is the truth??? just cuz some people that are legit were better then others dosent mean they cheat and wrongfully accused of cheating or gunadding lol, alot of people have lost alot cuz of aeria and there is no turning back for them , i mean u play ava for more then 4 years legit and BOOM ur account is gone cuz some stupid fuk reported u or made a screenshot with ur score of 21-1, be serious man...

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

maybe you dont realize how does it feel to loose an account that is legit and played over 3-4 years legit, think of it,,, ask this question in ur head, if u were to loose ur acc that u playd for over 4 yrs what would u do??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    there are 3-4 years of memories , 3-4+ year of real fun hard workin grinding to lvl up making money to buy guns/armos etc top upp ur acc with real cash so u be the best, chat with friends on ts with ur acc, play real clanwars be proud of something that u made in those years and then all is GONE cuz of aeria that cant do theyr real job and just point fingers and all is gone, this shit is fukd up badly man

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
    i cant even run the fkin game everytime that stupid 3rd party error so fk it it only wasting my time better play ps3 or xbox
    close ur antivirus, any other programs u might be runing in the backround as mp3 players, internet web browsing, logitech mouse uninstall it, no macros nothing, look in taskmanager and make sure u have nothing runing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I like the NEW AC , But AVA stands for AERIA I Wish AERIA TO Retire...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i cant even run the fkin game everytime that stupid 3rd party error so fk it it only wasting my time better play ps3 or xbox

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post

Close other programs, go to ava/binaries/xigncodeusa/, delete that log. Try to play ava

Thanks
    gonna fk this game as soon as someone releases an injector

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i Start hacking when aeriagames banned my account without good reason and when i wanted to unban it
    they asked for original email and i dont having it
    the pissed me off
    because they banned me without reason and now they wanna original email
    ._.
    Soory for my bad english ..
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I'll vouch for iamnumber4 again, good trader. Had a very smooth easy trade with him yesterday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnumber4 View Post
    i Start hacking when aeriagames banned my account without good reason and when i wanted to unban it
    they asked for original email and i dont having it
    the pissed me off
    because they banned me without reason and now they wanna original email
    ._.
    Soory for my bad english ..
    Wait you're mad with them for banning your account without a good reason? But when they tried to unban the account you didn't have the sufficient amount of information. So this is my question, how do you have an account, and not know the email address that you used with it? Simple, that wasn't your account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    @Lehsyrus

Nope. I need hacked in Counter-Strike:Source, BF3, Crysis, L4D, Halo CE/2, and a few others. I choose games to hack based upon how the playerbase will react, how the game hosting company treats their gamers, etc.

The only reason I make a list is because it's really funny to see some of the things people end up saying when they're pissed. "fucking cockslugging dck mncher goo die n a flming hoal" was one of the messages I received in AVA the day before the patch, and I laughed so hard I fell off my chair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast