Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Oh shit, read this from Nexon

16. LIQUIDATED DAMAGES.You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted for any reason or under any circumstances to hack, attempt file decryptions, crack encryptions, use cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes or utilize unauthorized third-party manipulations programs, re-packer programs, game or client altering software or client re-interpretation methods or codes to alter the play experience or gain an unfair advantage in any of the Nexon games. You also are prohibited from doing the following:
    (1) use any type of hacks, bypass, decryptions (including but not limited to file decryption software/methods), cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes to gain an unfair advantage over other users in any Nexon game;
    (2) manipulate and/or alter the game client and/or server memory in order to gain unearned and unjustified Nexon Cash, in-game currency and/or any other Items from any Nexon game.
    (3) elevate your ranking in any Nexon game fraudulently or by any wrongful or unauthorized means. In addition you agree not to create, design, disseminate, link, distribute, provide access to or use any third party programs, bots, scripts, codes, bypass, memory scanning software, hacks or cheats designed to alter the game play or to modify the code to play the game differently than it was intended by means of programs not permitted or authorized by Nexon, which include, but are not limited to: hacks, private servers, cheat engines, memory altering scripts or codes (including but not limited to disconnection hacks), auto clickers, any type of bots and/or game cheats. Any use, dissemination or design of such programs shall be deemed a material breach by you of these Terms of Service for which you will be liable to Nexon for any resulting damages. You agree that if you host or operate a private server of a Nexon game or host or operate a hack site that sells hacks to a Nexon game or if you distribute, disseminate, design, code, moderate and/or provide free or paid access to private forums that sell or distribute hacks, or [WordAbuse] in the design of any private servers or third party programs (such as hacks) that alter the game play of any Nexon game, you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars for each such program (including patches) and versions thereof as liquidated damages. You also agree that if you use such a program to play any of the Nexon games, or engage in the use of a private server, you will have the unconditional obligation to pay Nexon America Inc. the sum of One Thousand ($1,000) Dollars as liquidated damages for each time you use such a program, which shall be due and payable immediately upon notification to you of said infraction

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oda For This Useful Post:

helsingalukard (04-21-2009),kaksmeten (04-22-2009)

Thanks
    nexon is gay why do i even play combat arms lol.

Thanks
    lol if they had did that they would made no money bcs alote of people hacked and if they actauly found a way to ban those guy they wouldnt have no money meaning u get banned from all nexon games u cant buy nexon cards which meaning no money for nexon inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I agreed to an account under the ToS in August, None of that shit applies to me. They can fuck themselves as far as im concerned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    These are in the TOS, Terms Of Service. The only legal action they can take if you break these is to stop you from using there product(aka ban, and it doesn't stop people)

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Nexon needs to be hacked. It just wouldn't be the same without hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    1000-100000 dollars??

and im sitting here hacking??

i could be fucking loaded working for nx!!!

lol just kidding

besides nx dont got nuff balls to do that. sue you for 100k...

Thanks
    what a joke. one other thing that pisses me off about nexon besides lying is that when you make a new account, instead of starting with 9k, you get 2K!!!!!!!!!!
    Way she fuckin goes boys

Thanks
    fail fail fail all the way failsss XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    nexon isnt that easy to get rid of

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    if it wasn't for the fact that NX is free, then no one would play, plus have you ever heard of a P2P fps?
    LATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    THIS...HAS...ALREADY...BEEN...POSTED...........NOO B!
    ..: Newest :..

[IMG]https://i560.photobucke*****m/albums/ss44/Nookuios/Star-lightsig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Sorry guys but, no more hacking for me.
    I'm not risking the chance of me being sued for $100,000 for free game, if you plan to hack publicly i would suggest you find another game. I know i sound like a total douche bag, but why risk it?
    Last edited by 666lucky; 04-21-2009 at 09:32 PM.
    [IMG]https://i635.photobucke*****m/albums/uu74/joshuavictorabcom/snowman3.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    Wow, $1000-$100000.... Hefty fine, but if you reformat your HDD, change your IP and run a proxy you could escape this fee in under an hour.
    Yeh but still
    what if ur internet company finds out?
    [IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/3/35/Lotr_meme.gif[/IMG]

Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena

[IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/5/57/Pedobear_a.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Nexon can't go after our site, unlike those other ones our ToS prevent them from joining, because if they hop on, and say that we violate theirs, then they are violating ours, meaning it's just going to end up in nexons offensive on us, become our own defensive, they'll loose..

And T.G]S is moving to a Russian server, but they are still going to eliminated yet again.

I haven't been on here in 4 years...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 666lucky View Post
    Sorry guys but, no more hacking for me.
    I'm not risking the chance of me being sued for $100,000 for free game, if you plan to hack publicly i would suggest you find another game. I know i sound like a total douche bag, but why risk it?

didn't you see the posts above they can't sue you unless you edit files on their host computer, they can do shit, but ban you, for change the files that you put on your computer.
    LATEST

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast