Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

people who asking about unkown graphics card error please read this

Hello members of MPGH,
    People have been asking about the error 'unknown graphic card' that comes out right after the hack is injected right? as i said, the hack requires a good graphics card. If you have that error, means your graphic card isn't strong enough to support the hack's graphics. I have this problem too. so to people asking about this problem, the only way to solve it is to either download and install the latest graphics driver[the free wan] which i STRONGLY reccomend you don't. or, just go and buy a graphic card from a computor stall and manualy put it into yr computor. But if you can't do any of this solutions, theres still another hack thats coming out . What hack is that? Well my dear members its this hack . https://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...-chams-me.html
    so please be paitent and wait for the hack .
    If there is anymore questions, please contact us at the thread 'Offical BFST(Blackshot Forums Support Team)
    Or just simply pm me.

I am here to help anyone, provided i am able to help them. Feel free to approach me anythime, but please PM i do not like visitor messages.

(\__/) This is Owl.
    ( o.O) Copy and paste Owl into your signature.
    (")_(") To help him gain world domination.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xtsniping View Post
    Hello members of MPGH,
    People have been asking about the error 'unknown graphic card' that comes out right after the hack is injected right? as i said, the hack requires a good graphics card. If you have that error, means your graphic card isn't strong enough to support the hack's graphics. I have this problem too. so to people asking about this problem, the only way to solve it is to either download and install the latest graphics driver[the free wan] which i STRONGLY reccomend you don't. or, just go and buy a graphic card from a computor stall and manualy put it into yr computor. But if you can't do any of this solutions, theres still another hack thats coming out . What hack is that? Well my dear members its this hack . https://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...-chams-me.html
    so please be paitent and wait for the hack .
    If there is anymore questions, please contact us at the thread 'Offical BFST(Blackshot Forums Support Team)
    Or just simply pm me.
    Shouldn't mention the word "Just go and buy a graphic card from a computer stall and manualy put it into yr computer." I hope you don't just waste your money just for the hack and you wanna buy a new graphic card. What if the hack is patched? Think wisely before buying.

MPGH Member Since 11-11-2012