Thread: Pikaboo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Pikaboo

Pikaboo

Introduction
    • Pikaboo is a Sniper/Ghost Mode Clan, they're a few rules and requirements so make sure to read through the thread before wanting to apply.

The Rules

• Hacking, Hacking in the clan isn't allowed, and you will be kicked if you're caught hacking.
    • Glitching, Glitching is only allowed in private matches where rooms are locked from the public.
    • Farming, I don't really care if you farm, You won't be reported but you farm at your own risk of been banned.
    • Clan Wars, The clan has TeamSpeak3 If you wish to clan war you may do, When there is a mixture of language's in the Clan War Rooms please only speak English.
    • Attitude, Anyone seen Crying/Raging/Flaming in an immature manor will be given 1 Warning, if you persist you will be kicked from the clan.
    • Respect, Respect one another, You don't all have to be friends with each other but have enough respect for yourself and the clan to behave whilst around/with the clan.

Application/Requirements

•You must have a 1.5 K/D or Higher to be accepted, this is to reduce the amount of unskilled players in the clan.
    •All ranks are accepted, Rank does not determine skill only Play Time.
    •You must speak decent English if you wish to participate in Clan Wars.
    •You must have a Headset (Mic Optional)
    •Treat members as you wish to be treated.
    •If you're not so active, make sure to mention what days you're active, if none do not apply.

Questions

•If you have any questions for/about the clan feel free to ask them on this thread, I hope you had a nice read and consider applying.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-13-2012 at 11:39 AM.