Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post
    How did the 10 tails some how appear? Did they obtain that much... maybe thats what the wood style dragon was for. To absorb their chakra to bring out the ten tails :l
    That wouldn't make any sense though.

The tails are like generators, just absorbing some of their energy would be almost pointless since they generate infinite amounts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

That wouldn't make any sense though.

The tails are like generators, just absorbing some of their energy would be almost pointless since they generate infinite amounts.
    I'm talking about when they still needed the 8 and 9 tails to finish the 10 tails. They never got it. So, I was thinking that wood style thing that Madara used in the beginning to get the chakra. Idk. I'm lost

Thanks
    You could say it's not a full powered 10 tailed I guess.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    You could say it's not a full powered 10 tailed I guess.
    It's not. Remember when Madara 1st showed up to the Naruto & Tobi fight, he claimed that Obito was being hasty in reviving the 10 tails without fully capturing the 8 & 9 tails.

So it's an incomplete 10 tails we're about to see.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    How did the 10 tails some how appear? Did they obtain that much... maybe thats what the wood style dragon was for. To absorb their chakra to bring out the ten tails :l
    That's actually really smart and I never even looked at it that way. Fuck what Empire said, it makes perfect sense.

They only had part of one of the 8 tails tail, and Kinkaku + Ginkaku. Which means, they had some of the chakra from the 8 and 9 tails, but not enough. I wouldn't be surprised if the wood dragon helped finish the 10 tails.

(That, plus, he got revived right after they fired that big Bijuu bomb at him, which is basically a huge ball of chrakra. I think that is what was needed to push him over and complete, I think that the 10 tails absorbed the chakra from that bomb).

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That's actually really smart and I never even looked at it that way. Fuck what Empire said, it makes perfect sense.

They only had part of one of the 8 tails tail, and Kinkaku + Ginkaku. Which means, they had some of the chakra from the 8 and 9 tails, but not enough. I wouldn't be surprised if the wood dragon helped finish the 10 tails.

(That, plus, he got revived right after they fired that big Bijuu bomb at him, which is basically a huge ball of chrakra. I think that is what was needed to push him over and complete, I think that the 10 tails absorbed the chakra from that bomb).
    Yeah, the wood dragon absorbed chakra from the 9 tails bcuz we know yamato has done it before, with hashirama's dna, it would be much easier. So it makes sense.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonz. For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (11-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I expect something about the kages next week else Naruto and them have to worry about Madara and then the 10 tails

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Obito's martial arts are almost as bad as naruto's. I feel like this whole fight is silly considering obito's status. He should be better than pein at least, so far he seems like a one-trike pony.

Oh hey onepunchman came out this week, time to read some real action :/
    Pretty sure I said this in the tournament, he a one trick OP pony. Without Kikashi, I don't even think Madara could beat Obito. But once you counter his one trick, he's fucked up the butt.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post

I think the fact that he brought out Madara, who can already pretty much rape the shit out of everyone, and now the 10 tails has been revived.
    I think you guys forget that Madara from his perspective doesn't want anyone to die, remember he's trying to save the shinobi world for its endless patter of hatred. He truly wants world peace, so why would he kill people when he wants them to live their lives in a perfect dream. He only killed the Hokages because of their rank, and that arguable because he left all of them alive except tsu........nade.

So why would he want to just kill everyone?? The only ones that need to die in Hashirama and their decendants and offcourse Naruto and Bee.

I think he thinks he above all that fighting, he just wants it to end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Pretty sure I said this in the tournament, he a one trick OP pony. Without Kikashi, I don't even think Madara could beat Obito. But once you counter his one trick, he's fucked up the butt.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I think you guys forget that Madara from his perspective doesn't want anyone to die, remember he's trying to save the shinobi world for its endless patter of hatred. He truly wants world peace, so why would he kill people when he wants them to live their lives in a perfect dream. He only killed the Hokages because of their rank, and that arguable because he left all of them alive except tsu........nade.

So why would he want to just kill everyone?? The only ones that need to die in Hashirama and their decendants and offcourse Naruto and Bee.

I think he thinks he above all that fighting, he just wants it to end.
    Too True.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think chakra plays too big of a role considering the tails aren't yet fully explained.

If they were like any demon-hunter manga, the tails would just be mystical creatures, generating infinite chakra just because(see kekkaishi). But what we have are some beast given the sage's power, which would mean the sage would himself be ridiculous, but more to the point it doesn't explain the generation of chakra which is supposedly the universal "energy" of this series.(chi, reitsu, mana, etc.)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I think chakra plays too big of a role considering the tails aren't yet fully explained.

If they were like any demon-hunter manga, the tails would just be mystical creatures, generating infinite chakra just because(see kekkaishi). But what we have are some beast given the sage's power, which would mean the sage would himself be ridiculous, but more to the point it doesn't explain the generation of chakra which is supposedly the universal "energy" of this series.(chi, reitsu, mana, etc.)
    The tailed beasts don't have the sages powers. They only have chakra and big fat bodies.

I don't see why kishi is doing this, if this was anyone in realy life, madara woulda fucked them over. I mean yeah he needs to kill naruto and bee, but wouldn't eliminating the hokages make it easier? I don't get it, even though Madara reallly wants a peaceful world (true or lie, idk) yet he's not using all his power to try and attain that achievement? I can see Sasuke eternal coming in action soon, a few more drag chapters and then sasuke nd orochi join in and it gon be everyobdy vs madara n tobi and obv storyline madara nd dat lose.

BUT For now, the main part of the manga is currently the 10 tails, I'm pretty interested to see it's power + madaras power as he is nearly himself (obtained the powers) of the sage.

He's VERY op and he could of killed them allby now and completed his plan but kishi is changing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    The tailed beasts don't have the sages powers. They only have chakra and big fat bodies.
    That doesn't make any sense. The flashback showed the sage with a younger 9tails.
    -----------------

Listen, unlike bleach and one piece, naruto tries for some absurd reason to focus on the energy and the gathering of it. It made sense at first with chakra being "a person's vitality" but now its just a generic energy that somehow people can pretty much obtain infinite amounts.
    -------------------------------------------------------

What I'm not sure of is that if you have 7 of the tailed beast why would you even need the other 2? Is there chakra a different color or something>?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

That doesn't make any sense. The flashback showed the sage with a younger 9tails.
    -----------------

Listen, unlike bleach and one piece, naruto tries for some absurd reason to focus on the energy and the gathering of it. It made sense at first with chakra being "a person's vitality" but now its just a generic energy that somehow people can pretty much obtain infinite amounts.
    -------------------------------------------------------

What I'm not sure of is that if you have 7 of the tailed beast why would you even need the other 2? Is there chakra a different color or something>?
    Idk its Naruto. You can't use your own knowledge for a book. You use the knowledge that the book gave you to answer your questions.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Idk its Naruto. You can't use your own knowledge for a book. You use the knowledge that the book gave you to answer your questions.
    but da book giv dem bad knolege

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    but da book giv dem bad knolege
    What I mean is, you can't use your own interpretation for how the author writes it or even whats going on with the story.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast