Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

i need a power point

ok i need some 1 to crate me a 5 slides of power point about pors and cons of death penelty can some 1 help me out i cant use power point on my curent PC cuz its sux and it dont have it i try to run power point it says buy microsdt office 2003 and some other shiat buy a key convert it but entiring the key and some other shiat...
    nmmm...
    can some 1 do taht for me i am curently wirting a 5 paged essy =_=;; on the same topic ah.. gawd.....
    on microsoft work word proseser idk that is diffrent the microsft office ok!!

Thanks
    install office 2007...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    help me with the paper some1 i am runing out of ideas ok can i interview u and plz state y are u quilified to awnser this
    Death penlty
    good or bad

name and awnser =_=;;
    i am don to page 2 wrote pages of Death note summry rofl
    still help 3 more pages to go
    till then i am gona make up some bull shiat =_=;;
    my typing sux will take me 2-3 hour to type random shait

Thanks
    Are you retarted? 5 slides=4seconds man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll View Post
    Are you retarted? 5 slides=4seconds man.
    no shiat then help me !!!
    =_=;;
    and 5 nvm they are 7 i read the little 7 page thing with all the stuff they sopese to be on some 1 make me a 7 page power silde i dont care if its stupid put like death is bad or death is good
    and any ideas waht i can do i have dose 2 out of 5 pages typed s any ideas wat rest 3 of them is spose to be typed on !!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7173608AAMbSgg
    ok nvm about the ideas i still need a power point help any 1
    i need a power point >,< 7 slide
    ah....
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 02-27-2007 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Death Penalty is not sported by the US constriction under that is a unfair punishment, but since been a long time the argument that Death Penalty handed down by court is fair or not. The depute has been considered to a hodgepodge being electrocuted or hung or even shot at by the police Death is death there is no return the price of a human life canot be said once dead a peson is dead no mater wat evil plot they have done. On the other hand its fair because they did something so unfortunate they had to be terminated such as mass slaughter of a family.
    I read a Book called “Death Note” written by Tsugumi Ohba is about a person named Light Gains the power to kill people and he lives in a terrorized world were criminals can run wild with no punishment or just rot in jail. Light is a brilliant, but bored, high school student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers a mysterious notebook, known as the "Death Note", lying on the ground. The Death Note's instructions claim that a human's name is written within the notes that person will die of the cause written besides the persons name with in 40 seconds. At fist he dose not believes that this is true so he decides to test it he puts down a robbers name in the book waits 40 sec and then he walks away next day in the news the guy who’s name he written down had died of a heart attack soon after he is forced to believe such things exists so he he disides to take contol of the world and save he thinks of him self as a god and kills 500+ people in one week of heart attack who are in jail who had done serious crimes. The police finds this odd and tries to investigate and as time passed media took a notice since people in jail almost all of them who has committed crimes such as rape and mass murder etc have been killed of heartattack
    publicly name this as god’s work and given showing that god wants those who commit crimes deserve to die but in reverse to that few who think kira is a tyrant who uses his magical power and just wants control they don’t know they might be the ones who get killed for some random crime such as even lying or doing any vial thing even cursing will get them killed. This penalty give a person control over society by fear kira wishes to be the god of the new world in making. This shows that Death Penalty it self can effect the whole world The people who wanted Death Penalty were thinking of kira as the godly power who kills criminals this attracted the whole worlds attention Soon, the number of inexplicable deaths of reported criminals catches the attention of the International Police Organization
    L is a hidden detective who’s identity no one knows and communicates with the police using a computer and put an end to him because he thinks he is abusing the world or he dose not exist to test this he puts on a broadcast live city by city on all the news network were the first criminals started to die out with a fake host Linden L haul and random guy for hire as he talk about killing kira and some other stuff light hears it and uses his power of the death note to kill him now he is not a criminal he kills this poor guy on TV this show that power to kill and abusing it is bad. And now the real L knows that he exists and he wants to find him and he was do the broadcast by city to city so its now narrowed down to one city of Kyoto. Now light is pissed he had to take drastic measures to ensure that he is not found so he kill criminals at a faster rate using his dad’s computer who is the chief of the police in the town he is in and kills almost more then he usually dose sending a world wide panic
    People don’t know who kira is until one of the news station receive a tape talking about play this tape or all of you are going to die this tape gets played and it says that kira wants world control if u want proof turn to channel 6 the reporter is going to die because he made some unheard comments towards me kira. That make kira this new god or he shall kill you who shall oppose kira this is actually around a second kira another person who found a death notes which were dropped on earth by the death gods of the other world. This kira uses his power to seek the real kira Light out and she talks to him she can talk to him 2nd kira who’s name is Miss Misha her parents were murdered by this crazy killer who was put in jail but never proven for his crime due to lack of evidence even still Misha was an eye-witness but was ignore because she was a minor and at that time she didn’t have the Death notes she is love with light because he brought the killers to justice that killed miss Misha’s parents. This shows there is some good to death penalty. Now she gives her Death Notes to Light and they go on to create a world whithout crime by killing all who do evil
    The death penalty is bad because there is no evidence to suggest it is a deterrent , second the person killing a person for good or bad is still murder and if we execute a innocent man which will happen in the near future , if the death penalty is not ended , it will make murders out of all of us but it is good in ways according to wikipedia The latest country to abolish the death penalty for all crimes was France in February 2007
    Most countries are getting rid of the death penalty because Two wrongs don't make a right but its like a no bringer we need death penalty because its used to punish who need it but its taken as nothing and should be serious about stuff

I think that the so-called death penalty is a joke, and a bad joke at that. Someone commits a murder and robs someone else of their ability to exist and takes that person away from his family and what happens?
    After years and years of appeals and a bunch of goony birds gathered outside a prison with Dixie Cup candles singing Kumbaya, they put him down like you'd put down a favored pet.
    What a joke.
    I think that, if you want the death penalty to be a deterrent, because that's what punishment is supposed to be, a deterrent, it has to be done in a reasonable period, be painful and awful, and it has to be a public as we can make it so everyone gets the idea that murder will not be tolerated or rewarded.
    Ask Police Officer Daniel Faulkner who died 3 decades ago while his stinking murderer is still selling books and rallying liberals who now want this human turd released.
    If that can't be done, stick them in a prison somewhere to rot for the rest of their lives and forget that they exist. The way it's done now, you're doing the mutt a favor.
    I don’t know people from different contained including US is abolishing Death penalty is needed for control of a society you need it If you had the choice between a quick execution and perhaps 40 years of languishing in some 4by 8 cell what would you choose? provided of course there is no chance of getting out ever and its cheaper for them to kill em right away then just killing them

what i hace so for 1 more page to go and thnx arun i am download the lil thing will take 18 min for the 100mb download but after that i am doing it and thnx arun =) apreshate it

Thanks
    do your own fucking homework.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX View Post
    do your own fucking homework.
    so you really expect ppl here to help u make ur homework? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks
    gourav do you really believe that anyone is going to help you? everyone fucking hates you. do your own goddam homework

Thanks
    i dont have homework nor school for people to do for me.

i r teh workings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    sory to disapoint ya i did my work it was worth 300 point thats 80% my grade rofl i did my page 9 page dubble spaced report + all i needed was a power point thingy thing which arun helped me office thing and i made my power point and i do my presentaion on this tomarow

my essy and i dont feel like uploadin my powerpoint to long

read it and cry

rofl hahaha

Gourav Arora Pd. 9
    Ms David
    Death Penalty
    February 28, 2007

Death Penalty is not sported by the US constriction under that is a unfair punishment, but since been a long time the argument that Death Penalty handed down by court is fair or not. The depute has been considered to a hodgepodge being electrocuted or hung or even shot at by the police Death is death there is no return the price of a human life cannot be said once dead a person is dead no mater what evil plot they have done. On the other hand its fair because they did something so unfortunate they had to be terminated such as mass slaughter of a family.
    I read a Book called “Death Note” written by Tsugumi Ohba is about a person named Light Gains the power to kill people and he lives in a terrorized world were criminals can run wild with no punishment or just rot in jail. Light is a brilliant, but bored, high school student who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers a mysterious notebook, known as the "Death Note", lying on the ground. The Death Note's instructions claim that a human's name is written within the notes that person will die of the cause written besides the persons name with in 40 seconds. At fist he dose not believes that this is true so he decides to test it he puts down a robbers name in the book waits 40 sec and then he walks away next day in the news the guy who’s name he written down had died of a heart attack soon after he is forced to believe such things exists so he decides to take control of the world and save he thinks of him self as a god and kills 500+ people in one week of heart attack who are in jail who had done serious crimes. The police finds this odd and tries to investigate and as time passed media took a notice since people in jail almost all of them who has committed crimes such as rape and mass murder etc have been killed of heart attack
    publicly name this as god’s work and given showing that god wants those who commit crimes deserve to die but in reverse to that few who think kira is a tyrant who uses his magical power and just wants control they don’t know they might be the ones who get killed for some random crime such as even lying or doing any vial thing even cursing will get them killed. This penalty give a person control over society by fear kira wishes to be the god of the new world in making. This shows that Death Penalty it self can effect the whole world The people who wanted Death Penalty were thinking of kira as the godly power who kills criminals this attracted the whole worlds attention Soon, the number of inexplicable deaths of reported criminals catches the attention of the International Police Organization
    L is a hidden detective who’s identity no one knows and communicates with the police using a computer and put an end to him because he thinks he is abusing the world or he dose not exist to test this he puts on a broadcast live city by city on all the news network were the first criminals started to die out with a fake host Linden L haul and random guy for hire as he talk about killing kira and some other stuff light hears it and uses his power of the death note to kill him now he is not a criminal he kills this poor guy on TV this show that power to kill and abusing it is bad. And now the real L knows that he exists and he wants to find him and he was do the broadcast by city to city so its now narrowed down to one city of Kyoto. Now light is pissed he had to take drastic measures to ensure that he is not found so he kill criminals at a faster rate using his dad’s computer who is the chief of the police in the town he is in and kills almost more then he usually dose sending a world wide panic
    People don’t know who kira is until one of the news station receive a tape talking about play this tape or all of you are going to die this tape gets played and it says that kira wants world control if u want proof turn to channel 6 the reporter is going to die because he made some unheard comments towards me kira. That make kira this new god or he shall kill you who shall oppose kira this is actually around a second kira another person who found a death notes which were dropped on earth by the death gods of the other world. This kira uses his power to seek the real kira Light out and she talks to him she can talk to him 2nd kira who’s name is Miss Misha her parents were murdered by this crazy killer who was put in jail but never proven for his crime due to lack of evidence even still Misha was an eye-witness but was ignore because she was a minor and at that time she didn’t have the Death notes she is love with light because he brought the killers to justice that killed miss Misha’s parents. This shows there is some good to death penalty. Now she gives her Death Notes to Light and they go on to create a world without crime by killing all who do evil
    The death penalty is bad because there is no evidence to suggest it is a deterrent , second the person killing a person for good or bad is still murder and if we execute a innocent man which will happen in the near future , if the death penalty is not ended , it will make murders out of all of us but it is good in ways according to wikipedia The latest country to abolish the death penalty for all crimes was France in February 2007
    Most countries are getting rid of the death penalty because Two wrongs don't make a right but its like a no bringer we need death penalty because its used to punish who need it but its taken as nothing and should be serious about stuff

I think that the so-called death penalty is a joke, and a bad joke at that. Someone commits a murder and robs someone else of their ability to exist and takes that person away from his family and what happens?
    After years and years of appeals and a bunch of goony birds gathered outside a prison with Dixie Cup candles singing Kumbaya, they put him down like you'd put down a favored pet.
    What a joke.
    I think that, if you want the death penalty to be a deterrent, because that's what punishment is supposed to be, a deterrent, it has to be done in a reasonable period, be painful and awful, and it has to be a public as we can make it so everyone gets the idea that murder will not be tolerated or rewarded.
    Ask Police Officer Daniel Faulkner who died 3 decades ago while his stinking murderer is still selling books and rallying liberals who now want this human turd released.
    If that can't be done, stick them in a prison somewhere to rot for the rest of their lives and forget that they exist. The way it's done now, you're doing the mutt a favor.
    I don’t know people from different contained including US is abolishing Death penalty is needed for control of a society you need it If you had the choice between a quick execution and perhaps 40 years of languishing in some 4by 8 cell what would you choose? provided of course there is no chance of getting out ever and its cheaper for them to kill em right away then just killing them
    Look at the numbers. There are more people of color (per capita) than White people in prison. And of the ones who do get the death penalty there are more people of color than White people. There is no way this can be right. One reason for this is because in general White people make up the ruling class and have more money, they can afford better attorneys.
    In 2005:
    -- 1,805 were white
    -- 1,372 were black
    In 2005 (same year)
    White people made up 80% of population and Black people made up 13% of population yet the death penalty statistics are nearly the same. This means they are putting more Black people, per capita, to death.
    Source(s):
    https://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/cp.htm......
    https://www.infoplease.com/ipa/a0762156.h...
    https://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~tonya/spring...
    These three site were useful showed some good fact of racism and black people and white people getting killed by death penalty Racism.

Re: Alternatives
    48 states have life without parole on the books. It means what it says, is swift and sure and is rarely appealed. Being locked in a tiny cell for 23 hours a day, forever, is certainly no picnic. Life without parole incapacitates a killer (keeps him from re-offending) and costs considerably less than the death penalty.

Possibility of executing an innocent person
    Over 120 people on death rows have been released with evidence of their innocence. Many had already served over 2 decades on death row. If we speed up the process we are bound to execute an innocent person. Once someone is executed the case is closed. If we execute an innocent person we are not likely to find that out and, also, the real criminal is still out there.

DNA
    DNA is available in no more than 10% of murder cases. It is not a miracle cure for sentencing innocent people to death. It’s human nature to make mistakes.

Appeals
    Our appeals system is designed to make sure that the trial was in accord with constitutional standards, not to second guess whether the defendant was actually innocent. It is very difficult to get evidence of innocence introduced before an appeals court.

Deterrence
    The death penalty isn’t a deterrent. Murder rates are actually higher in states with the death penalty than in states without it. Moreover, people who kill or commit other serious crimes do not think they will be caught (if they think at all.)

cost
    The death penalty costs far more than life in prison. The huge extra costs start to mount up even before the trial. There are more cost effective ways to prevent and control crime.
    Who gets the death penalty
    The death penalty isn’t reserved for the “worst of the worst,” but rather for defendants with the worst lawyers. When is the last time a wealthy person was sentenced to death, let alone executed??

Victims families
    The death penalty is very hard on victims’ families. They must relive their pain in the courts and the media. Life without parole is sure, swift and rarely appealed. Some victims families who support the death penalty in principal prefer life without parole because of how the death penalty affects families like theirs.

“Opposing the death penalty doesn’t mean you condone brutal crimes or excuse people who commit them. According to a Gallup Poll, in 2006, 47% of all Americans prefer capital punishment while 48% prefer life without parole. Americans are learning the facts and making up their minds using common sense, not revenge or an eye for an eye mentality”

Source(s):
    Innocence Project, www.innocenceproject.org,
    Death Penalty Information Center, www.deathpenaltyinfo.org, for stats on executions and states where they occurred, reports and links to testimony (at state legislatures) of victims' family members. (The possible best site I could find)
    https://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/offenses/s... the FBI Uniform Crime Report for 2005. (Right now, only preliminary stats are available for 2006) Stats found here can be compared to stats on the number of executions in different states.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    you so didnt type any of that shit
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    you so didnt type any of that shit
    i typed all of it took m,e 2 hours i did it so dont mess with me ok !
    now die

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ROFLED LIES, half the shit you talk about in there, is something even a middle school kid could barely understand, ur thinking lvl is around a 3-5th grader
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast