Thanks

Legendary weapons with other manufacturers color schemes... legit.. or not ?

Hi,
    I have noticed not from the very beginning i play BL2, but maybe since i hack my save/profile, this :

Two shots of the Hyperion Invader, you see a difference between them.

The first one have a legit Hyperion color scheme (mainly red)... but the second one, not 100% sure it's an Invader (i start to doubt but the metal part on the rifle barrel is typical to Hyperion Invader), got a Jakobs touch..

I have noticed this for a lot of Legendary weapons during the loading screens. A lot are mixed (i'm not talking of the parts).

With gibbed editor, i make custom weapons with the best sights, barrels, etc,. but i can't interact with the color schemes.

So i wonder if it is a counter effect of edited save, a bug, something else ?

Thanks
    Here's a Dahl Veruc (Legendary weapons that comes purple) ; on this loading screen, color scheme belongs to Dahl, but not the genuine Veruc :

Same exemple with a Bandit Slagga (violet-blue) but here is a Bandit skin, not the genuine this weapon should have :

Does someone experiment the same issue ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    121117100057303627.png  

121117100455265362.png  

Last edited by The Real Deal; 11-17-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just because they're showing similar weapons doesn't mean they're actually the same. I have a Purple Jackobs that looks exactly like the second sniper rifle you posted. Nothing to do with different skins on legendaries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Not always Legendary or Unique guns, but they ARE more noticeable when they pop up.

If you look at that second sniper, you'll notice the Jakobs body. Sure, it's got a mismatched barrel, but only the body is completely restricted to manufacturer.