Poll: Once a Hacker always a Hacker?

Thread: Vac Banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Question Vac Banned

Good or Bad? How many of you people, think instantly a player with a Vac Banned Account is a hacker? How many of you people, give them a chance to explain or play, but no matter what they say, in your mind think of them as a hacker? I just got the game, about rank 33 right now, and currently have a Vac Banned Account. I've been kicked/banned and burried and so on by countless people who think I hack because i'm not completely garbage at the game. This is open for discussion, do you think a Vac Banned Account is set to be a Hacker and expect to be kicked everywhere, OR keep playing in hopes people don't abuse the force hoster shit?

*I'll even explain why I was vacced. I used 2 things during Counter-Strike:Source era. VHCSS and Lua BHOP Script
    Never really took advantage of any hack, would stay usually 1 kill above my death and insure to have fun in the process and make friends.

***For those who view this post, please don't vote if you don't leave a reply, thank you!***
    Last edited by Barkley7; 11-18-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, technically, if VAC detects any exe, and it sees that it affects a game. It will ban you. Scripts shouldn't do it thought, and as for servers, you need to keep it on the down low, because People dont like scripts. Like bhop servers in CS:S and CS:1.6, Bhop scripts are a big NoNo, so if you get banned for that, then dont use them anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Didn't really answer my question, but thanks for your input.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    To be VAC banned and still carry on using your account to play games isn't really an issue! as is always stated, you are VAC banned for that game only! which means you can carry on playing other games from your account! this shouldn't be an issue to people as it really doesn't matter that you got banned for one game, as it doesn't mean you will be doing it in all games!
    People should worry about playing the games and not whats on peoples steam status!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by A272 View Post
    This shouldn't be an issue to people as it really doesn't matter that you got banned for one game, as it doesn't mean you will be doing it in all games!
    People should worry about playing the games and not whats on peoples steam status!
    I strongly agree. I normally don't care what people say, if they ever bring up the subject, I'll agree and say "yah i'm vac banned oh well"
    Thanks for your input!

Thanks
    Bad, your account got bad reputation and then you cant sell it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn_Wolf View Post
    Bad, your account got bad reputation and then you cant sell it.
    That's not always true. I've seen multiple accounts sell even with certain vac banned games on that specific account. To most people, it really depends on the games you are not allowed to play anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I voted 'yes', once a hacker; always a hacker. I believe that once you have put yourself in a position where you run the risk of being banned that you are forever labeled with whatever it is you happen to have been abusing (whether or not you're banned.) That isn't to say that you will forever continue to abuse though and I do think that there is a chance for redemption. The label will stick though. You will forever be an ex-cheater even if you play legit the rest of your gaming career. I don't use very many cheats these days but as you see I still lurk around the websites I once used to wreak havoc on gaming communities and because of that I am forever a 'hacker' despite my worst crime on the gaming community in the past year being a FoV changer set to 80.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
    I strongly agree. I normally don't care what people say, if they ever bring up the subject, I'll agree and say "yah i'm vac banned oh well"
    Thanks for your input!
    I always just tell them, "DAMN RIGHT I AM ... and yet here I am still playing" (even if its not the game im banned on) it puts the kiddies into a fit trying to figure out how i can still play if vac has banned me ... the poor valve employee that has to see all the reports only to check my account and see im not banned from that game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think a hacker can't be a hacker every time...
    If you try hacking on MW2 and be VAC banned, you perhaps never try to hack on MW3/Bo1/Bo2 etc.
    For my part, when i see someone VAC banned, i ask him why.
    Have a good day <3
    When you heard a sound, you're die.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well ever since black ops was released, mw3 has really became more of the second option. More hackers are coming into it each and everyday while no attention is brought to the game anymore. In my opinion, either close the game or keep it updated with security measures and so fourth.