Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Y our hack always so fast patch

Hi to all MPGh members,
    I have found a reason why our hacks always get patched so quickly, it is because of DES. If you go to DES, you will see that 90% of our MPGH hacks have been leeched, BUT have been given full credits to the created. What the problem with that? When they release it there, they will NEVER delete or remove it. People then keep on getting our hacks and use it. Then there will be people who say, 'if u run give me the hack, I will report to the gms on you' , while just dun care about this fuked up people. Because if you tell them, they will spread it, like as in clans and friends. Then gms will see where it comes from and patch it. So please, remove thread after like 15-30 mins. Thank you. Support team please take note of this and tell people or post a reply in threads about this ONLY WHEN IT. IT RELEASED TOO LONG.

I am here to help anyone, provided i am able to help them. Feel free to approach me anythime, but please PM i do not like visitor messages.

(\__/) This is Owl.
    ( o.O) Copy and paste Owl into your signature.
    (")_(") To help him gain world domination.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xtsniping View Post
    Hi to all MPGh members,
    I have found a reason why our hacks always get patched so quickly, it is because of DES. If you go to DES, you will see that 90% of our MPGH hacks have been leeched, BUT have been given full credits to the created. What the problem with that? When they release it there, they will NEVER delete or remove it. People then keep on getting our hacks and use it. Then there will be people who say, 'if u run give me the hack, I will report to the gms on you' , while just dun care about this fuked up people. Because if you tell them, they will spread it, like as in clans and friends. Then gms will see where it comes from and patch it. So please, remove thread after like 15-30 mins. Thank you. Support team please take note of this and tell people or post a reply in threads about this ONLY WHEN IT. IT RELEASED TOO LONG.
    Same like me my friends know this site when he scam ppl hack and he ask where he get it that seller say in mpgh(but i found this earlier than my friend)
    WHERE THE F I AM

Solo leveling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xtsniping View Post
    Hi to all MPGh members,
    15-30mins ..Better don't release.. Btw some player got the hack earlier than us and some of them report to GMs

Thanks
    Don't just think about yourself.

MPGH Member Since 11-11-2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    GM In This Site.

Or Spy/ .