Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Im sorry guys im cool now... that's stuff just get's on my nerves.
    These are the people that make Germany and The German Army look bad. The nazi's are to blame..not the German people.
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think Hitler wasn't a good leader but only took advantage of the people at the right time and afterwards he was mostly in a shell with his subordinates doing all the work and the german people were either quiet or afraid is all so he could do what he wanted. There are a lot of respectable ideas to what happened but far less then bad ones. It happened and it's good it's over and that should be the it of it. It's nothing to be ashamed of for the german people any way we've all had government issues before. Some UK monarchs were just as bad of people, even.

Thanks
    Well, Just for the seek of my beliefs.

Hitler in my ideology, was a brilliant man.Although he killed a couple million Jews. Their have been a lot of oppressive dictates though out history, Mao Ze-Don,Ismail Enver,Jozef Stalin. Yet this is not the only thing are remembered for.Mao Ze-Don, The May Fourth Movement was a cultural and intellectual awakening that started as a student movement and spread to a larger group of Chinese, bringing significant social change in urban China.Ismail Enver, Enver demonstrated organizational and leadership skills at an early age. He was one of the organizers of the 1908 Young Turk Revolution. In 1911 he organized the defense of Libya against Italy and in 1913, after leading the January 23 coup which installed the Committee of Union and Progress (CUP) in power, he reversed the Ottoman defeat in the First Balkan War by recapturing Edirne (Adrianople) from the Bulgarians. Jozef Stalin, The man of steel.

The point that I am tiring to make is that, people do monstrous things, but they bring about a new technology, reform, society, anything. Hitler in my mind was a brilliant man, he paved the way for Automobiles, the medical transcripts provided new means of treatment. He was the shit and fuck anyone who disagrees with me.

Thanks
    He was the shit who could cock suck without teeth.

Thanks
    I love to see how people really serious replying on this bullshit ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xkamikazx View Post
    I love to see how people really serious replying on this bullshit ^^
    Situations start to get tense when your talking abut 6 million lives taken by a fucking midget.

Thanks
    And where did you happen to find this story?

Ps: Shh there all srzs bsns, they will rape you with internet curse words, it hurts very much indeed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Hitler caused the deaths of 75 M people. Enough said.

More like 22 million people

Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
    He though blond hair and blue eyes were the superior race, which he himself didn't have, neither did like half of his Generals. He also thought the Jews caused Germany's loss of WWI.
    He had deep blue eyes.

Thanks
    Are you saying that World War II only caused the deaths of 22 M?, The Soviet Union lost 27 M Military personnel and citizens.

If you sum of it all up, from both the Allies and Axis, you get about 75 M deaths. That Hitler caused.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Are you saying that World War II only caused the deaths of 22 M?, The Soviet Union lost 27 M Military personnel and citizens.

If you sum of it all up, from both the Allies and Axis, you get about 75 M deaths. That Hitler caused.
    Oh I thought you meant "civilians", my bad, he did "cause" 75 million deaths. But most leaders have also caused many million deaths because of war. In war, casualties are bound to happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    nah, hitlers a dumb ****** and those people that died didn't deserve it. maybe he shoulda just killed his little ****** ass

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234