Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Reputations for AQ Ranked for you!

Hello mpgh(ers), this thread is to show you which Reputation you should do from fastest to slowest - You can have a general idea for which one you want to do when you make an alt or new character.

Lets start off with the fastest.

Number 1 - on the top is Doomwood - As I run my bots for AQ I put my alts to different reps. As time pass I notice which rep is going by fast or slow. For Doomwood is by far the fastest I've done. It takes about 1 day (one day means weekend days, so about 15 hours max unless you leave your bot on when you sleep then you'll probably get better results than I did) to get to rank 7 / 8, with easy quests and easy monsters you can solo this rep and it'll still be fast. After rank 7 / 8 the first day you can get by Rank 10 by tomorrow! - After reaching rank 10 - I suggest you farm Creature Shard and buy the NUE item - After that simply load the shop ID - 258 - for the Necromancer Merge shop! You don't have to do any questing >:3 (YAY)

Number 2 - Following Doomwood is Arcangrove - Again as I run my bots for AQ I notice that Arcangrove rep is faster than other reps that my bots are doing. On the estimation around... 2-3 days to get rank 10. Lvl 25 monsters so your toon needs to be decent - able to make good damage and have a little more health, but after having your toon decent it's easy to do the rep, you can solo the rep by yourself not having any help from people (People don't tend to do this rep anymore, I dunno why D8). Take note that - I suggest you do questing for Arcangrove because the quests gives BIG BIG BIG Rep points. Each quests from the story gives you 2.5k rep points - but if you use Rep boost it'll be 5k rep points making a big boost to your farming. ( hmmm.. 5k points per quest ~ yummy). But again this all goes down to you if you want to Quest before farm or just preferably farm alone.

Number 3- Sitting on 3rd is Etherstorm - I've observe my reps and notice that Etherstorm isn't that fast but it's defiantly faster than the ones I'm about to show you. After the 1st day you can get to rank 6-7 making a big distribute to the rep, again one day is around 15 hours - considering that you DON'T leave the bot on when you goto sleep. Etherstorm farm monsters are in the 20s so I prefer you get your toon to lvl 30 or so to make the farming smooth. On the 2nd day you can probably get to rank 9 and to rank 10 if you're lucky. So if you're not lucky like me you can wrap it to rank 10 by the 3rd day.

Number 4 - Here in 4th is Chrono Rep + War - It's hard to tell which is faster, Etherstorm or Chrono with War. So I don't think it really matters which one you do @ first. In the 1st day you can probably get around rank 4-6. Chrono is hard one, shifting place to place is glitchy and buggy causing a lot of problems that you need to look out for. And with the Shadow Scythe Pilot for one of the monsters it makes it difficult for you to solo it. So I suggest you farm it while you can (WITH PEOPLE). Chrono's new class just came out so theres tons and tons of people struggling to get rank 10 like you, soon they'll have the new class and they won't farm anymore - Thats why I suggest you take over the opportunity while it lasts. With the war going on - there's a slight bonus every 3 monsters you kill in Ze Span (XD)
    With the bonus - again I suggest YOU DO THIS REP FIRST. To get your way to rank 10 for this rep . . . It'll take about 2 - 3 days

Number 5 - Down here in 5 is Horc Rep, You can tell it's one of the slowest ones because the rep quests gives 100 points per quest ( around that). So it's a really slow one. At the 1st day you can gain about rank 3-5. 2marrow after that you can probably get around 6-7 if you put your bots to 15 hours max like I said. On the 3rd day is where it gets hard. . . with the slow moving rep it'll take ALONG time for it to get to rank 10, so on the 3rd day I'd say about rank 8-9 but 9 if you're really lucky and the Rep boost last foreva ( never going to happen). By the 4th day you can wrap it up half way to rank 10 and it'll majestically or 100% take you to rank 10 the next half day. So for this rep, it takes . . . . . 4-5 days to do finish it - again considering that you DON'T do questing - farm alone.

Number 6 - At the very bottom sitting in the corner is Troll Rep - This rep is by far the slowest and the saddest. Like Horc it's slow . . . but more slower . . . for some reason theres less quests to trolls than there is to Horcs either that or the game doesn't like trolls (D8 WAAATH) According to my farming, everything goes like the Horc rep but it takes a little more time, so if you can imagine Horc rep as troll but a little slower than before. With little rep points - to get to rank 10 it takes about 1 week to do so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notice: All these reps I presented to you all has a class(es) that you can buy from. But if you want to know about other reps you can certainly PM me or experiment yourself and tell me your info to put on here!

I hope you find this guide useful to you in any other way - kthnxbai C:

Favorite Class: Necromancer + ToH

Race: Bunny

Hobby: Kill cupcakes

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evilskulls For This Useful Post:

AboodElshreef (11-25-2012),donka01 (11-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LOL WDF I DID THEM EXACTLY IN THIS ORDER O.o
    I have to get thief of ages then horc and troll and im done

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The exact order I did 'em too!
    But for me, Crono was the faster one, and I ranked it way before the war started...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    >3< I run multiple bots at once, doing Chrono is a pain for me - being disconnected and all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by evilskulls View Post
    >3< I run multiple bots at once, doing Chrono is a pain for me - being disconnected and all
    Chrono was faily easy for me - mainly due to it being the most stable bot on Le Bot(haven't got a single disconnnection with it)...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I do understand that when having 1 bot on - You don't usually dc as much but I run around 7 bots at the same time xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    what about the sandsea?
    FREE ACHIEVEMENTS
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...e-packets.html

ITEM RARITY GUIDE
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...ity-guide.html

Don't forget to press THANKS if you find any of my posts helpful

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jmmallare For This Useful Post:

evilskulls (11-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    D8 OMG I FORGOT !!! About Sandsea u,.,u - I'll do a bot on that one also - It'll be uploaded soon - Thnx for reminding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    If there are always boost ,it would have been faster than ever..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I always get killed by SS ... James can you do something about that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If I'm a 7 chronospan rank when will I reach 10?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by evilskulls View Post
    D8 OMG I FORGOT !!! About Sandsea u,.,u - I'll do a bot on that one also - It'll be uploaded soon - Thnx for reminding
    sure thing bro
    FREE ACHIEVEMENTS
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...e-packets.html

ITEM RARITY GUIDE
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...ity-guide.html

Don't forget to press THANKS if you find any of my posts helpful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    For me sandsea is like between Etherstorm and Chronospan for me...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It'll probably take 2 more days to get to rank 10 ^^ but if you leave ur bots on 24/7 Im pretty sure you can mke it to 9 in 1 day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Thanks for the info!