Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Wal-Mart trick of the sleave (Protest)

At First Wal-Mart was excited and promoted that they would opening there Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving. They were at least blasting me with their commercials "BLACK FRIDAY START THIS THANKSGIVING"! But now to the recent black lash of their employers starting a strike, they decided to change their minds. THANK GOD! Now instead of advertising their black friday sale will begin on "Thanksgiving", they've replaced that wretched word with "THURSDAY". -Sigh

Thanks
    I don't understand why people who work at Walmart just find new jobs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I don't understand why people who work at Walmart just find new jobs.
    10% unemployment. (maybe 15 if you figure that the original number doesn't include people who stooped looking for work).

That means there are more people, than jobs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    10% unemployment. (maybe 15 if you figure that the original number doesn't include people who stooped looking for work).

I see tons of job offerings everyday, its not that there are less jobs, its just that people are under qualified because they are stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I see tons of job offerings everyday, its not that there are less jobs, its just that people are under qualified because they are stupid.
    Hey bro, stupid people need jobs too. Who would I have to dig my diamonds for me if it weren't for uneducated africans willing to work in unsafe conditions for low wages being so abundant.
    ~
    Last edited by Arhk; 11-21-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Walmart does not pay for half the fucking work anyone does its like your there slave nigga shit aint worth it and i dont give a fuck what you gotta do to make the same ammount you would make a Wally world but i know i can make that in 10mins every 10 mins if i wantted too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Factually wrong, but you can stay ignorant. Because you see job offerings does not equal their are actual jobs.

1. The government gives companies a tax break (or right of or w/e) for companies to look for employees, accept applications, give interviews and not actually hire someone. This is a way to give people hope and give people a chance to file for unemployment. Part of unemployment requires you to actively search for a job but if the economy is so bad and no one is hiring, how can actually file for unemployment benefits. Its convoluted, cost us in the end, but that how it works.

2. Everyone who works at Walmart is part time (except maybe upper management). They keep more people on the pay roll so they can never not have someone work a full shift (8 hours in 24 hour period I think it is in Fl). If you have nobody working full time, you don't have to pay them the full time benefits like insurance + time and a half if you go over 40 hours in a week. Its essentially them just being cheap but that capitalism at its core.

3. Trust me, you want those people to stay where they are at and be satisfied with the little, their our backbone of the economy. Have you not read or watched "Hunger Games"

4. Stop being mean and smarten up before you call people stupid, I know allot of people who work at walmart and not buy choice. WalMart hires allot of senior citizens, disabled veterans, handicaps, mentally retard (mostly over night shift so stupid people like you don't see him).

5. SMD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Factually wrong, but you can stay ignorant. Because you see job offerings does not equal their are actual jobs.

1. The government gives companies a tax break (or right of or w/e) for companies to look for employees, accept applications, give interviews and not actually hire someone. This is a way to give people hope and give people a chance to file for unemployment. Part of unemployment requires you to actively search for a job but if the economy is so bad and no one is hiring, how can actually file for unemployment benefits. Its convoluted, cost us in the end, but that how it works.

2. Everyone who works at Walmart is part time (except maybe upper management). They keep more people on the pay roll so they can never not have someone work a full shift (8 hours in 24 hour period I think it is in Fl). If you have nobody working full time, you don't have to pay them the full time benefits like insurance + time and a half if you go over 40 hours in a week. Its essentially them just being cheap but that capitalism at its core.

3. Trust me, you want those people to stay where they are at and be satisfied with the little, their our backbone of the economy. Have you not read or watched "Hunger Games"

4. Stop being mean and smarten up before you call people stupid, I know allot of people who work at walmart and not buy choice. WalMart hires allot of senior citizens, disabled veterans, handicaps, mentally retard (mostly over night shift so stupid people like you don't see him).

5. SMD
    Keep quiet let them be ignorant I will amass my billions while I leave people barely making ends meet at minimum wage.
    ~

Thanks

5. SMD
    School 'd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

5. SMD
    So you're just trying to say you're glad they hired your african ass?
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    With 3 years of being a pharmacy technician /procurement officer, if my small business would fail, they would have no problem hiring me in their pharmacy.

Again it would most likely be under 40 hours a week (partime), and I would most likely find another pharmacy looking for full-time workers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Look bish, it's at 7.9. So get off Romney's dick and quit bullshiting. And if people aren't looking for a job, they aren't unemployed.

Dumb bish.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    With 3 years of being a pharmacy technician /procurement officer, if my small business would fail, they would have no problem hiring me in their pharmacy.

Again it would most likely be under 40 hours a week (partime), and I would most likely find another pharmacy looking for full-time workers.
    Only a technician, get your shit together man. And do you actually have the education/certification as a procurement officer.
    ~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Look bish, it's at 7.9. So get off Romney's dick and quit bullshiting. And if people aren't looking for a job, they aren't unemployed.

Dumb bish.
    Even Florida is under 10%
    https://www.deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/florida/
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Dumb bish.
    The opposite of employed is what again? UNemployed. Idgaf if they're actively looking for a job or not.

Dafuq did Romney come from? Yo dumb bish ass still alive?

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    That only include the people actively looking for jabs. Fyi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast