Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsiejka View Post
    can you get banneD? reply please,thanks ;d
    Look at the comments above...

Thanks
    Confirmed banned within 20 minutes of using only this on my 2nd account, likely caught by the perfection of the timing. Meanwhile acc w/ aimbot and multihack is running quite fine >.> seriously stupid.

Thanks
    What ? how is that possible without anyone reporting you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oiendoio View Post
    Confirmed banned within 20 minutes of using only this on my 2nd account, likely caught by the perfection of the timing. Meanwhile acc w/ aimbot and multihack is running quite fine >.> seriously stupid.
    YOU CAN'T GET BANNED FOR IT! You said it already in your sentence, it was your AIMBOT or MULTIHACK...

Editore, ignore these guys, it's only bull*hit they said. It is neverever NEVER NEVER NEVER possible to ban you because THIS. You can train a perfect QuickScope and you can't get banned for this.

Ok, now i calm down.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantoor View Post
    YOU CAN'T GET BANNED FOR IT! You said it already in your sentence, it was your AIMBOT or MULTIHACK...

Editore, ignore these guys, it's only bull*hit they said. It is neverever NEVER NEVER NEVER possible to ban you because THIS. You can train a perfect QuickScope and you can't get banned for this.

Ok, now i calm down.
    You can't read very well you should not calm down you should continue to rage until your school system improves severely. Again Ill point out how stupid you are very quickly "MEANWHILE acc W/ AIMBOT AND MULTIHACK IS RUNNING QUITE FINE" Did you get the sentence structure? Did you get the point where it said meanwhile another account is running absolutely fine w/ much more severe products being used. I'd also mention that not even a fighter pilot would have the precision to do something 100% each time, you can train to quickscope but not to pull the trigger 100% perfectly every single time.

Also just grabbed a stat reset on Xbox as well from a 7 function mod controller using quickscope functions, Im actually quite scared to use my gaming mouse on my legit account o.O

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Editore View Post
    What ? how is that possible without anyone reporting you?
    100% accuracy on trigger pull to scope in, they literally got 1 Xbox live account for it and a steam account, I mean I hopped into a Kill confirmed and was snatched within 20minutes of playing a single game. Had mod controller out for some xbox games stats reset...controller does exactly the same thing as this. I'd assume w/ the league play being added in they are not kidding, and its less than 2 days away to the first season. Mind you I normally don't legit cheat on my main account or on my second but autoquick scope shouldnt be bannable at all...my mouse and keyboard can duplicate this function at precise timings like a mod controller, it is a bit weird but I literally have done nothing bad on the account what so ever.

Unsupported Peripheral Devices & Applications

Any user who utilizes an unsupported external hardware device or application to interact with the game is subject to penalty. Unsupported peripheral devices and applications include but are not limited to modded controllers, IP flooders and lag switches.

Minor offense: User will be temporarily banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset and will have their leaderboard entries deleted.
    Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
    This is way to vague, what is and is not supported?
    Last edited by oiendoio; 11-26-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks
    The snipers are still slow as fuck, most of the time you're dead even before it shoots (and i'm aiming as soon as i see the ennemy)

Thanks
    thx so much!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Cooler Hack..Cool wärs wirklich wenn noch wie bei den mw3 quickscops nen zielkreuz in der mitte eingeblendet wird Update? :>
    Also, ich weiß nicht was die anderen haben, komme damit sehr gut zurecht, habe eben public 88/5 gespielt (loadstar), finde es is richtig gut gemacht

habe allerdings die Ballista noch nicht getestet

Wichtig, bei Win7 als Admin starten

und was man noch implentieren könnte, ein hotkey zum aus und einschalten.
    da ich oft mit pistol oder mal auf ne normale runde hab, da es ja mit sniper situation
    bedingt ist ... ich mein damit, auf ziemlich großen maps ist es schwer wenn man
    mit ner mp7 konfrontiert wird, oder am besten noch shotgun... deswegen wer es echt Geil wenn noch ein Crosshair kommen würde!
    Greetz
    Last edited by Hypertonicx3; 11-28-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks
    So this is absolutely safe multiple people please confirm this before I use it.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Is there a hack like this for mw2 and mw3 ?

Thanks
    HOW DO YOU REMOVE THIS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Im getting mixed feeling from this thread someone please provide more info

Thanks
    Possibly add a short key to enable and disable while in game?

Thanks
    Is this 100% clean?

Thanks
    I would love to see some screens or even a video

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Is it safe?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast