My Mood
    Relaxed
    the is DETECTED!! DONT USE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ZReal View Post
    amazing how arthur is all quiet now
    hahahaha yea tis what happens when you steal peoples work when something goes wrong you dont know enough in order to say hey its detected now dont use it, i would of thought the that he would stop posting his thefts after PB caught on to the trainer sheesh i guess he will do anything in order to get his model page likes hmmmm luckily i escaped a ban wave lol

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

guys seriously stop using it! you are going to get banned and then come here read this and complain lol STOP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Girr720 View Post
    hahahaha yea tis what happens when you steal peoples work when something goes wrong you dont know enough in order to say hey its detected now dont use it, i would of thought the that he would stop posting his thefts after PB caught on to the trainer sheesh i guess he will do anything in order to get his model page likes hmmmm luckily i escaped a ban wave lol

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

guys seriously stop using it! you are going to get banned and then come here read this and complain lol STOP
    what if geron was working for pb? They created a cheat to see how much would cheat, maybe hoping they renew theyr account. That is weird but not so impossible
    [CENTER]i followed this forum with different accounts...for purpouse, secret or forgetting the password .
    I'm quite skilled in fps and computer...so don't try to fake me cause is useless [IMG]https://i579.photobucke*****m/albums/ss233/07k1160/onion/19.gif[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to genma69 For This Useful Post:

Girr720 (11-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Dont use it guys!! Its damn detected and the author wrote forever undetected wtf why did you wrote if you were not sure about it!! Now who the hell will pay back for our accounts??

Thanks
    Nice and Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by suman121000 View Post
    Dont use it guys!! Its damn detected and the author wrote forever undetected wtf why did you wrote if you were not sure about it!! Now who the hell will pay back for our accounts??

You. But I'm pretty upset too, lost me a premium account /: at least I only spent $15 on it (: But I was colonel 2... Gawl. Never using Hax again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    looks like its detected if you look at the site.

Thanks
    Damn. Got a shred of hope that my account wasn't banned anymore (I was in denial that it was unbanned) but I thought it may have been because It had let me play BF3 on a PB server for about 10 minutes then it kicked me /: gonna buy a new key in a few days.

In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    lol arthur wasnt working for pb that noob has his name on battlelog same all over he is probably gonna be banned on battlelog to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    CE cheats always detects by pb, wtf read the f*cking manual!

Thanks
    hmm as expected
    Last edited by Lulz$ecurity; 11-28-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    and, again... why this post is not closed yet? dont erase my coments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    At first pleace, w]you should rea the forum, at second place, stealed work? pff, you know nothing! Now I will just paste here what I answered at my wall, also, I will ask admins to close this thread and I will report any smartass that keeps flaming me, remember, want something better? Go pay for it on private forums, you know hwat can happen if you get free hacks on internet, at first place, it's free, so you didn't pay me, I owe you nothing!

In that day, all the people using any kind of trainer or hack even from private forums got banned, pb massively banned people, this trainer was made with a lot of effort for you guys, stop raging like I could know pb would do that, not just you, or me, got banned, everyone hacking got banned, they now detect hacks that change codes of the game, so just accept that since the first time you decided joining a forum and downloading free hacks you were taking the risk of getting banned, if you really wanted something more trustfull you should go pay for hacks, even though even paid hacks got detected..

So be a little more respectful, you can't be just nice when someone give you something free and rage when it doesn't work the way you expected, remember, it was FREE, I have no obligation to make something perfect for you, neither you were forced to download my hacks, so please, grow up, and if you didn't want to get banned you shouldn't be looking for free hacks at first place.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

PS: I was quiet because I have a life, a girlfriend, a work, and I just won't waste my time with people that act cool when I give free things, and rage when things go wrong, like if it was my duty to make things perfect for you, this is what happens when you try to help people out, want to act like that here? You're in the wrong place, go learn some respect with your parents, and demand things from private forums after paying to join.

In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurgeron View Post
    At first pleace, w]you should rea the forum, at second place, stealed work? pff, you know nothing! Now I will just paste here what I answered at my wall, also, I will ask admins to close this thread and I will report any smartass that keeps flaming me, remember, want something better? Go pay for it on private forums, you know hwat can happen if you get free hacks on internet, at first place, it's free, so you didn't pay me, I owe you nothing!

In that day, all the people using any kind of trainer or hack even from private forums got banned, pb massively banned people, this trainer was made with a lot of effort for you guys, stop raging like I could know pb would do that, not just you, or me, got banned, everyone hacking got banned, they now detect hacks that change codes of the game, so just accept that since the first time you decided joining a forum and downloading free hacks you were taking the risk of getting banned, if you really wanted something more trustfull you should go pay for hacks, even though even paid hacks got detected..

So be a little more respectful, you can't be just nice when someone give you something free and rage when it doesn't work the way you expected, remember, it was FREE, I have no obligation to make something perfect for you, neither you were forced to download my hacks, so please, grow up, and if you didn't want to get banned you shouldn't be looking for free hacks at first place.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

PS: I was quiet because I have a life, a girlfriend, a work, and I just won't waste my time with people that act cool when I give free things, and rage when things go wrong, like if it was my duty to make things perfect for you, this is what happens when you try to help people out, want to act like that here? You're in the wrong place, go learn some respect with your parents, and demand things from private forums after paying to join.
    you still didnt tell me how you did tags leecher

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ZReal For This Useful Post:

Girr720 (11-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't need to be posting trainers for you at first place, then why should I give a damn about what you want?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast